Puzzle Hostel Reviews

Luigi Cazzavillan Street, No. 44, District 1, Bucharest, Romania

The staff even his English is very limited but try hard to help in every which way he can friendly helpful.

Very good location, only couple of minutes from train station and old town. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are very clean. Overall, the atmosphere is great and excellent value for money. I definetely recommend it; I will choose it again next time when I come to Bucharest.

The staff are very welcoming and gave us a nice plate souvenir. We were pretty much the only people staying at the hostel so the atmosphere was quite dead. Wifi worked very well and there was air con also. We would probably stay again if we were in Bucharest

These people were amazing I got to meet the family on a personal basis at a BBQ and the fellow tenants were like family. I have very fond memories of this place.

very helpful staff. defiantly I will be back the hostel :) thank you for the all the information and help. I had a wonderful time in Bucharest. :)

Fine place to stay with shared bathrooms and a small kitchen downstairs. I had a private room (the only one?) with tv which was accessible only from a dorm room. The staff was very friendly and helpful despite their level of English. At night stray dogs kept me awake for some hours which is a problem all over Bucharest unfortunately. The city center is at walking distance (15-20 minutes) passing through Cişmigiu park.

I had the best stay ever! AC in the room was very comfortable for this hot summer! Staff and owners are delightful and the place is really clean, situated in quiet are but with good access to old city center!

• 29th May 2014

I had a great pleasant stay, although it was short. The staff was friendly and very welcoming despite the fact that I checked in very late. I shared a clean, well equipped room, bathrooms were dity and the kitchen very cosy. I spent a very nice evening on the outdoor terrace getting to know other tourists' stories. The terrace is the perfect place to have a drink and chat if you don't want to go out. It's a great value for money and best choice if you want to get quick to city center.

• 28th May 2014
  • Romania

Excellent place to stay in Bucharest! The owners made us a surprise and we had the best BBQ in a evening, listening to guitar playing some really good Romanian songs. For this spring period the terrace was amazing for having a chat and a drink after a day of sightseeing :) Wi-fi so good everywhere and a very clean hostel !

• 21st May 2014
  • Romania

This hostel really made my trip to Bucharest! Great location, between North Train station and Old City center, walking distance to all the tourist sites. Helpful staff, intercom at entrance, reception 24/7.. so is really safe. Internet was very useful, AC in every room and the bathrooms were SPOTLESS!

• 21st May 2014

no single standard rooms, no breakfast, no English, no separate entries, no chairs in room, no silence, in conclusion bad, very bad, sorry

It's really sad to see this kind of review from a Romanian and to have positive thoughts from foreign tourists. It's unusual to be bothered about lack of English when you speak the same language as the receptionist, moreover you could have requested a chair or anything else you needed. Max is very supportive and helpful. The room has 2 beds and can be used both as single or double. What do you mean by single standard room? You were accommodated with your wife on the second night...

Was going to stay here originally for 1 night but ended up staying for 2. The staff were all amazing, and showed a lot of concern for their clients. The location is great as it is a 10 minute walk to Piata Romana or Gara de Nord making it convenient for early or late departures/arrivals. The beds were comfortable and clean and the hostel is quiet. While the hostel is a bit less traditional, the value and the people there made it well worth it for us. Not a party hostel.

Thank you very much ! :)

I strongly recommend this hostel after I' ve stayed here 2 days and was really impressed. The room was big with great facilities, secure locker, free towel, comfortable bed. The hostel is safe, offers a free washing machine and wi-fi. The staff was so helpful (they even cooked me a great breakfast)! Location is pretty nice in a quiet area but so close to city center and also main train station.

• 3rd Feb 2014
  • Romania

I had great time at Puzzle, having all the facilities I needed - washing machine for free, kitchen, great living room. The place is easy to find being situated between train station an city center. Staff is very helpful and present all the time. The hostel is cleaned every day!

It was wonderful having you at Puzzle Hostel !