Puzzle Hostel Reviews

Luigi Cazzavillan Street, No. 44, District 1, Bucharest, Romania

I had great time at Puzzle, having all the facilities I needed - washing machine for free, kitchen, great living room. The place is easy to find being situated between train station an city center. Staff is very helpful and present all the time. The hostel is cleaned every day!

It was wonderful having you at Puzzle Hostel !

Unfortunately the staff didn't speak any English, but were very willing to help. They have a nice table tennis table, and are very accommodating.

• 19th Nov 2013
  • Scotland

The hostel was really simple and clean with a comfortable common room. Although some of the staff had limited English they were all very friendly and went out of their way to ensure we had everything we needed. On top of this the breakfast was a great start to each morning. Would recommend this hostel if you are looking for a relaxed stay with a semi-sociable atmosphere. Location is a little bit outside the city centre but is a short walk from the main train station which makes up for this

The kitchen was good, the people at the hostel (mostly students) were really good people, location is excellent 10 minutes from piatta romana, the staff is very good (maybe a bit more english), only complain is the bathroom kept flooding, and the thingy to hang the shower was broken, other than that, really cool hostel.

I stayed at Puzzle Hostel at the beginning and end of my stay in Romania and it is great value for money. The six bed dorm I was in was clean and spacious and had lockers. Outside the dorm is an area with sofas where you can socialise or use your laptop. There are bathrooms on both floors and both were cleaned regularly by John who seemed to run everything! He is friendly and helpful as was everyone. It is fairly easy to find from the train station.

Staff are super friendly, great place to stay.

Thank you very much Eddie ! Hope to see you again.

Close to the main train station but a bit of a walk to the old town. Large rooms and lockers. Really clean. Very friendly staff.

Bathroom and toilets should be fixed.

I believe that you are confusing us with another hostel because we do not have any problems with the bathrooms or with the toilets. We feel disappointed when we are accused and rated for something that is not our fault. This is the case also with your review.

Brilliant hostel. Good atmosphere, and the Saturday BBQ was excellent. Cheers

Basic but nice hostel. Close to the station and not too far to the old town. Staff were friendly and laid back.

We enjouyed our time in this nice hostel, especially the great BBQ evening.

Hostel was crowded. Some people slept in the public spaces. Our double room was in the basement without window. Otherwise was the atmosphere good. A nice outdoor place to stay and eat.

Staff where lovely and friendly and room was really big , comfy beds and clean . Would stay again :)

Great location. Very helpful staff. I had a private room here, good atmosphere

The hostel is near the main railway station of Bucharest. It's clean and the people are really lovely. Every Saturday, they have a delicious barbeque. I strongly recommend it, good quality at a fair price.

• 27th Jul 2013
  • Spain

Very professional and friendly staff. Very quiet and comfortable. Perfect location to everything in Bucharest.

• 25th Jul 2013
  • Romania

Everything was simply splendid! Very comfortable beds, a good kitchen and an incredibly charming Romanian BBQ

It's a very nice hostel to stay in. Still, there was a lot of noise coming from the yard the night I stayed there. And I was supposed to take an exam. I coudn't seep. Either way, I would definitely recommend the hostel.

Had a great time at the Puzzel Hostel, incredibly friendly staff, nice facilities with a cosy homey feeling altogether. It is a small and yet it has everything you might need in your stay. Do not expect luxuries but do expect a very god attention!

• 14th Jun 2013
  • Argentina

Scott, the hostel manager was awesome. He definitely went out of his was to help us out and make sure we had everything we needed. Very well situated and clean but the showers weren't that great. The "all you can eat breakfast" included just consists of one type of cereal, yogurt, and toast. All around though we had a good stay