Puzzle Hostel Reviews

Luigi Cazzavillan Street, No. 44, District 1, Bucharest, Romania

Close to the main train station but a bit of a walk to the old town. Large rooms and lockers. Really clean. Very friendly staff.

Bathroom and toilets should be fixed.

I believe that you are confusing us with another hostel because we do not have any problems with the bathrooms or with the toilets. We feel disappointed when we are accused and rated for something that is not our fault. This is the case also with your review.

Brilliant hostel. Good atmosphere, and the Saturday BBQ was excellent. Cheers

Basic but nice hostel. Close to the station and not too far to the old town. Staff were friendly and laid back.

We enjouyed our time in this nice hostel, especially the great BBQ evening.

Hostel was crowded. Some people slept in the public spaces. Our double room was in the basement without window. Otherwise was the atmosphere good. A nice outdoor place to stay and eat.

Staff where lovely and friendly and room was really big , comfy beds and clean . Would stay again :)

Great location. Very helpful staff. I had a private room here, good atmosphere

The hostel is near the main railway station of Bucharest. It's clean and the people are really lovely. Every Saturday, they have a delicious barbeque. I strongly recommend it, good quality at a fair price.

• 27th Jul 2013
  • Spain

Very professional and friendly staff. Very quiet and comfortable. Perfect location to everything in Bucharest.

• 25th Jul 2013
  • Romania

Everything was simply splendid! Very comfortable beds, a good kitchen and an incredibly charming Romanian BBQ

It's a very nice hostel to stay in. Still, there was a lot of noise coming from the yard the night I stayed there. And I was supposed to take an exam. I coudn't seep. Either way, I would definitely recommend the hostel.

Had a great time at the Puzzel Hostel, incredibly friendly staff, nice facilities with a cosy homey feeling altogether. It is a small and yet it has everything you might need in your stay. Do not expect luxuries but do expect a very god attention!

• 14th Jun 2013
  • Argentina

Scott, the hostel manager was awesome. He definitely went out of his was to help us out and make sure we had everything we needed. Very well situated and clean but the showers weren't that great. The "all you can eat breakfast" included just consists of one type of cereal, yogurt, and toast. All around though we had a good stay

Small but cool hostel. Very helpfull and friendly staff. Would stay there again!

A very nice and familiar place to stay! You immediately get a second family in Bucharest with a lot of different activities offered! The staff is very friendly and helpful, especially Make!

Generally it is a nice place and the working staff is very helpful. But I got bitten during the night. At first I thought it was mosquito, but when I checked next morning it is different from mosquito bite, and it turned worse and worse in the following days when I left there. I think it is bedbug, but I have no experience being stung by bedbug, so I am not sure. But I am sure it is not mosquito.

I stayed only one night but everyone was very friendly and i could meet interesting people during my short stay. The place is close to a very good family restaurant and a nice park where tens of old people play chess all day long - maybe you could try and challenge one there !

Was really good. Cant fault the place!

Free laundry was nice. And scot the manager was really helpfull.