Puzzle Hostel Reviews

Luigi Cazzavillan Street, No. 44, District 1, Bucharest, Romania

It's a very nice hostel to stay in. Still, there was a lot of noise coming from the yard the night I stayed there. And I was supposed to take an exam. I coudn't seep. Either way, I would definitely recommend the hostel.

Had a great time at the Puzzel Hostel, incredibly friendly staff, nice facilities with a cosy homey feeling altogether. It is a small and yet it has everything you might need in your stay. Do not expect luxuries but do expect a very god attention!

• 14th Jun 2013
  • Argentina

Scott, the hostel manager was awesome. He definitely went out of his was to help us out and make sure we had everything we needed. Very well situated and clean but the showers weren't that great. The "all you can eat breakfast" included just consists of one type of cereal, yogurt, and toast. All around though we had a good stay

Small but cool hostel. Very helpfull and friendly staff. Would stay there again!

A very nice and familiar place to stay! You immediately get a second family in Bucharest with a lot of different activities offered! The staff is very friendly and helpful, especially Make!

Generally it is a nice place and the working staff is very helpful. But I got bitten during the night. At first I thought it was mosquito, but when I checked next morning it is different from mosquito bite, and it turned worse and worse in the following days when I left there. I think it is bedbug, but I have no experience being stung by bedbug, so I am not sure. But I am sure it is not mosquito.

I stayed only one night but everyone was very friendly and i could meet interesting people during my short stay. The place is close to a very good family restaurant and a nice park where tens of old people play chess all day long - maybe you could try and challenge one there !

Was really good. Cant fault the place!

Free laundry was nice. And scot the manager was really helpfull.

Nice Hostel, nice staff, clean, free brekfast ... we only stayed 3 nights, but we really enjoied it! Thanks for a good time, the amazing insider hints and the barbecue (it was my first this year :) )!!!

the best hostel i have ever stayed at! the staffs were so kind and friendly

This hostel was just what I needed for my short stay in Bucharest. it was close enough to all the main areas of town (15-20 minute walks); was fun but not crazy; provided hot showers, towels, wi-fi, and a decent breakfast. The staff was really nice and helped me out a lot with questions and tips.

good location - 10 min away from old town, very friendly staff, excellent breakfast, cleanliness

very good location, staff respectively, breakfast is excellent, cleanliness is at home. I highly recommend this hostel.

• 7th Mar 2013
  • Romania

I had a really great time in Puzzle Hostel. They have comfortable beds and someone is cleaning the rooms and bathrooms daily. Also good breakfast! I recommend!

• 29th Nov 2012

nice hostel. good location for visiting the city. the staff was very friendly and helpful. definitely stay here when i'm back in bucharest.

• 28th Nov 2012

My stay here was not so long but this is a nice hostel, great location near the center of the town, people there are very very friendly. The rooms and the beads are clean and comfy. The breakfast is included and it is good: coffee, cereals, milk, toast, jam etc. From a scale from 1 to 10 i will give a 10 for this location. Thank you Puzzle Hostel.

• 9th Nov 2012
  • Romania

Could be a really nice hostel if the students or whoever they were that lived there werent so rude. Completely unfriendly. They spent hours in the kitchen just messing around giving us no room to cook and then they went up and took over the lounge/tv room. Otherwise clean place no locks on doors. Not a place to meet people

The students all know english and if they had known you need to cook they would have made some space for you. Thank you for your feedback!

This hostel was ok. The bedroom was fine as were the bathrooms. The staff werent very helpful. Most of the time the reception desk was unattended and a staff member could not be found. Not exactly the best location either, better hostels are available closer the action.

We are between the station and the old town. If we were very close to one of the locations that means we are far from the other location. Even at night there is someone to help you if you really need it. Sorry that we had no more place for you after two days in our hostel. We had bookings in advance. Thank you for your feedback!

Return visit after staying before. Again, would highly recommend.