Pyjama Park Hotel & Hostel Reviews

Reeperbahn 36, Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany

This was a great place to stay. Very clean and pretty. Staff were very nice and helpfull. I highly recommend it and i will definately stay here again.

• 16th Jun 2015

Got a private room. Next door was a bachelor party that was crazy loud all night. Got woken up at 3 am by the scariest scream in the hotel that I have ever heard and spent the next hour terrified in my room. Lots of creepy people outside of the hotel. Not a great place to be.

We loved the decoration and the garden. About the staff, the first person who help us was very nice and smiling, the rest were not as that amazing, unfortunately I don't remember his name.

Very clean and modern hostel in a central location. Of course the Reeperbahn is a bit dodgy but the city centre and river are in walking distance. I stayed in a double room which was spotlessly clean and included earplugs, towels and shampoo. The breakfast (additional 9 Euros) is very good as well. The only negative aspect is that the floor I stayed on (5th) was quite noisy since the doors are not very thick. I heard people open and close their doors throughout the whole night.

• 20th May 2015

Great, friendly and informative staff. Hostel located right on the Reeperbahn in the middle of all the craziness. A fun place to stay!

It was close to a concert we were going to but it was a kinda sketchy area. The staff was great on my way out I spilled a beer and they were so helpful and nice and I felt so bad. The wifi was great and so was the breakfast.also the showers and bathrooms were vary clean.