Pyjama Park Hotel & Hostel Reviews

Reeperbahn 36, Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany

Staying at the Pyjama Park Hostel was absolutely the best choice! It is located at the famous Reeperbahn and St.Pauli Station is like a 3min walk, so you can get to any place really fast! The staff was really really nice and welcoming and also recommended some bars to us. The interior is very new and hip. The rooms have everything you need and also the shared bathroom is super clean! Enjoy your stay!

• 1st Feb 2016
  • Austria

Great place to stay while in Hamburg, very nice staff, fantastic location and rooms are tidy and stylish.

• 5th Jan 2016
  • Poland

The worst hostel I ever slept in. I had a single room. It's on the top floor with NO elevator! The bed was too small for tall people. It was uncomfortable too. I stayed there for one night and my whole body and neck hunted a lot. I decided to check out early and I found myself another hotel because I cannot sleep there any more. I'm not sure why the rating is so high everywhere. There is no laundry either by the way.

• 4th Jan 2016
  • China

Great people, great experience!!!

I stayed in a single room with shared bathroom. The hostel has a very arty touch to it, with the rooms being decorated by local artists, which made me feel very much at home. The room was clean, a sink, with new furniture and a comfy mattress. Bath room was clean, too. Add to that the location directly on the Reeperbahn. Will definitely go there next time i am in Hamburg.

No hostel experience, because only private rooms - so it is quite quiet. No noise problems (we were surprised, because it is direct on the reeperbahn), but the ear plugs are a great idea. nice room, and big bathroom. the breakfast is expensive, but it is worth it :)