Pyjama Park Hotel & Hostel Reviews

Reeperbahn 36, Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany

Great Hostel. Modern and clean rooms, good facilities. Special location but you have to take the noise.

Location is bad. I dont like that street. The other things are perfect.

Only gripe is the lack of lift, but would overlook because the rest was so great

All was great, and especially the friendly staff and their kindness to help. However, the location of hotel was not according to my taste (in the middle of red light district) and internet was not working in my room (number 32). Also the shower did not have the proper stand to hold it, so i had to hold it in my hand while bathing.

• 22nd Jun 2014
  • India

Very, very friendly staff, the location is absolutely perfect - however, only if you really wanna participate in the nightlife of St. Pauli. If you wanna sleep, you should go to another hotel/hostel, because the walls are really thin so I heard people (hotel guests) walking by the door the whole night. But since a hotel right on the Reeperbahn isn't meant for people whose primary goal is sleep, that's simply a caveat, and not really a criticism. I'll def. come again. :)

Ahoi, Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about your stay at the Pyjama Park. We are very glad to hear such a nice words about our staff and our location. Hope to welcome you again soon! Best regards from Hamburg!

Very, very friendly & amazing staff! They know what to do and where to go in Hamburg and they take a lot of time to explain you everything! I think it was the best staff that I have met in all hostels in the world! The location is absolutely perfect and central! I will come again (to the see the musical "the lion king"). The BEST place to stay in Hamburg!! :-)

• 11th Jun 2014

The hostel should have the standby WiFi. When I came there, the WiFi system was failed. I have strong complain then the hostel management gave to me alternative WiFi system. Anyway they're very nice people! and the location is very good for tourist!

• 27th May 2014
  • Vietnam

Dear Cuong Tran Duc, Thank you very much for your nice review. And please accept our apologies for the WiFi problem and for any inconvenience this may cause. Hope to welcome you again soon. Best regards from Hamburg. Yours, Pyjamas