Pyjama Park Hotel & Hostel Reviews

Reeperbahn 36, Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany

No hostel experience, because only private rooms - so it is quite quiet. No noise problems (we were surprised, because it is direct on the reeperbahn), but the ear plugs are a great idea. nice room, and big bathroom. the breakfast is expensive, but it is worth it :)

We weren't crazy about the Reeperbahn, but we knew what we were getting into and if you want to party this location is ideal. The staff were extremely warm and welcoming, and the room was very nice. This was one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in! There was even a TV in our room!

This was a great place to stay. Very clean and pretty. Staff were very nice and helpfull. I highly recommend it and i will definately stay here again.

• 16th Jun 2015

Got a private room. Next door was a bachelor party that was crazy loud all night. Got woken up at 3 am by the scariest scream in the hotel that I have ever heard and spent the next hour terrified in my room. Lots of creepy people outside of the hotel. Not a great place to be.

We loved the decoration and the garden. About the staff, the first person who help us was very nice and smiling, the rest were not as that amazing, unfortunately I don't remember his name.