Pyjama Park Hotel & Hostel Reviews

Reeperbahn 36, Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany

Very nice staff. All the recommendations we need to really enjoy Hamburg. I highly recommend this hostel.

The place is very clean and well orgenised but there is no hostel atmosphere there and no guests kitchen which is. This is a hotel and not a hostel. Wifi was highly instable.

Great Hostel. Modern and clean rooms, good facilities. Special location but you have to take the noise.

Location is bad. I dont like that street. The other things are perfect.

Only gripe is the lack of lift, but would overlook because the rest was so great

All was great, and especially the friendly staff and their kindness to help. However, the location of hotel was not according to my taste (in the middle of red light district) and internet was not working in my room (number 32). Also the shower did not have the proper stand to hold it, so i had to hold it in my hand while bathing.

• 22nd Jun 2014