Pyjama Park St. Pauli

Superb 329 Total Reviews

• Czech Republic, Female, 31-40
2nd Mar 2017
5.1

The main downside to this hostel is that the owner treated me with no concept of good customer service -I was poorly treated due to the fact that I didnt speak German and that I am not German. During my stay I was ripped off for my breakfast that was an additional cost of 7€ but I was charged 19€ for 2 breakfasts. Also, the room I was allocated was 12m2 enough for a single bed. The light bulb needed replacing in the toilet - which I had to ask to get replaced twice,was done on my last day.

13th Feb 2017

Excellent hostel, great price. Would use again. Andrew, Scotland.

• England, Male, 25-30
27th Jan 2017

very friendly, clean, and comfortable stay. fantastic location as well to the Reeperbahn and St Pauli tram stop for very easy access around the city.

• jane2021602
  • USA, Couple, 31-40
5th Oct 2016

This hostel was one of the cleanest and most well decorated/maintained hostels I've stayed in. The location is AWESOME - right on Reeperbahn and close to public transport. For the most part, the staff were super friendly and really , but there was one guy who was a bit of pain - everything seemed to be a hassle for him. I think he was the owner's brother. The atmosphere is okay, but there wasn't much of a hang out vibe. Definitely not a party or social hostel. I would say its kind of "meh".

25th Sep 2016

Good, inexpensive hostel to crash at on short notice. The facility was clean, the staff were nice, and they had a heck of a good breakfast option. Pretty simple place, but that's what hostels are for. Decent location, regarding transit near by to get around town. No complaints.

×