Pyjama Park St. Pauli

Superb 329 Total Reviews

• Czech Republic, Female, 31-40
2nd Mar 2017
5.1

The main downside to this hostel is that the owner treated me with no concept of good customer service -I was poorly treated due to the fact that I didnt speak German and that I am not German. During my stay I was ripped off for my breakfast that was an additional cost of 7€ but I was charged 19€ for 2 breakfasts. Also, the room I was allocated was 12m2 enough for a single bed. The light bulb needed replacing in the toilet - which I had to ask to get replaced twice,was done on my last day.

13th Feb 2017

Excellent hostel, great price. Would use again. Andrew, Scotland.

• England, Male, 25-30
27th Jan 2017

very friendly, clean, and comfortable stay. fantastic location as well to the Reeperbahn and St Pauli tram stop for very easy access around the city.