Pyramids View Inn Reviews

10 Sphinx Street, Pyramids, Giza, Cairo, Egypt

We had a most enjoyable stay at the PVI, could find nothing to complain about. The staff were, without exception, friendly and helpful. Thank you so much Kamal, Muhammed and Akmed. A special thanks to Abdoel, our wonderful and knowledgeable tour guide. The location is marvellous and the ability to sit on the Terrace, look at the Pyramids and Sphinx, watch the laser light show and enjoy the company of fellow travellers from many diverse places is priceless. Excellent value. Highly recommended.

Had a wonderful stay the Pyramid View Inn. The staff are extremely friendly, rooms are clean and the location is the best right in front of pyramids.

• 6th Jul 2014

The Location for this Hostel could not be beat. I had the Pyramids of Giza, right outside my window. The view from the roof terrace was amazing! The staff was super helpful, provided me with drivers and tour guides( I paid of course). They set up everything. Even picked me up from the airport and dropped me off, kind of important! The rooms were small, but I was never in there. Everything was clean with a nice Egyptian decor. Did I mention the staff was amazing! And the View!!!

View all Cairo Bed and Breakfasts