Pyramids View Inn Reviews

10 Sphinx Street, Pyramids, Giza, Cairo, Egypt

Had a wonderful stay the Pyramid View Inn. The staff are extremely friendly, rooms are clean and the location is the best right in front of pyramids.

• 6th Jul 2014

Very Good Hostel. I stayed 3 nights there and everything was perfect. The staff was really nice with. I also did the tours with the hostel and everything worked perfect. We did it with Yasser, he was really nice. Totally recommended

• 15th May 2014
  • Chile

Sami and his staff are excellent! Everyone went above and beyond to ensure that everyone including myself had a pleasant stay. Additionally you can't beat the view. Being a stones throw from the only remaining wonders of the world is priceless. I really appreciated being able to have breakfast prior to my departure (outside of breakfast hours).

View all Cairo Bed and Breakfasts