Pyramids View Inn Reviews

10 Sphinx Street, Pyramids, Giza, Cairo, Egypt

We had a most enjoyable stay at the PVI, could find nothing to complain about. The staff were, without exception, friendly and helpful. Thank you so much Kamal, Muhammed and Akmed. A special thanks to Abdoel, our wonderful and knowledgeable tour guide. The location is marvellous and the ability to sit on the Terrace, look at the Pyramids and Sphinx, watch the laser light show and enjoy the company of fellow travellers from many diverse places is priceless. Excellent value. Highly recommended.

Had a wonderful stay the Pyramid View Inn. The staff are extremely friendly, rooms are clean and the location is the best right in front of pyramids.

• 6th Jul 2014

Very Good Hostel. I stayed 3 nights there and everything was perfect. The staff was really nice with. I also did the tours with the hostel and everything worked perfect. We did it with Yasser, he was really nice. Totally recommended

• 15th May 2014
  • Chile

Sami and his staff are excellent! Everyone went above and beyond to ensure that everyone including myself had a pleasant stay. Additionally you can't beat the view. Being a stones throw from the only remaining wonders of the world is priceless. I really appreciated being able to have breakfast prior to my departure (outside of breakfast hours).

I have stayed in about 70 hostels traveling..and this is by far my favorite I've ever been too. Its amazing.

Direct view of the pyramids and Sphynx for a fantastic price, a little chilly at night in January. wonderful stay and experience - only 50m from the entrance to the pyramids!

I spent a great Holiday in the pyramids view inn. The team is excellent and helpful, the view on the pyramids is perfect, at 100 meters from the entrance of the site. The breakfast is also very good.

• 5th Nov 2013

The location is awesome! The room has a direct view to the sphinx and the staff is always ready to help you.

Perfect choice, if you wanna close to the pyramids, and you can have every night a free light show from the roof. The staff is very helpful.

Amazing view of the pyramids cannot be beat, but don't expect a hotel. This is a hostel with a view. The staff is very friendly and kind; and was able to arrange a 1.5 hour camel ride for me and my friend at only 150 LE each. Fun. :)

Pyramids View Inn was such a great hotel to stay in during my trip to Cairo. This backyard of the hotel is LITERALLY the Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx! You can see it on their very comfortable balcony as they serve you tea or coffee. The staff is very helpful, especially Kamal and Amr, they helped me with everything I needed: Transportation, getting tickets for the overnight train to Luxor, etc! The other staff was very kind, even allowing me to take a shower even though my stay expired.

• 1st May 2013

My family and I had a very nice stay at the Pyramids View Inn! Friendly staff and a fantastic view of the Pyramids from the roof top terrace!

One of the staff members behaved inappropriately. I sent my parents on a tour i was going on another one with a friend fro. Work who was in Egypt. this staff lied to my friend said i was gone, my friend called me when i came out he said no other person besides guests could be even in thethe common living room. I liked the place until then. He knew he did wrong ... tried to give gifts to me... plane innapropriate /

Great place for the budget traveler. They picked us up from the airport, and dropped us off at the end of our stay. It is located within walking distance of the pyramids, and has a great view from the roof. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The bathrooms were shared, though very clean and modern. I would recommend this place to other travelers.

This place was an amazing find, I am so happy to have stayed here. The location is the best, the staff is wonderful and made us feel right at home. All our needs were more than met.

• 25th Oct 2012

Wonderful place to stay with incredible views, couldn't ask for more. Great staff who looked after all of our needs.

• 8th Oct 2012