Pyrenees Home Stay Reviews

22/2, R.K Puram Phase-2, Taj Nagari, Agra, India

very basic facilities (no towels, no sheets), but met our needs as we were not looking for anything fancy (just a place to sleep for a few hours). Staff was friendly and attentive: we arrived around midnight and the owner met us and very easily set up a 4:45am rickshaw to the Taj (he has his own driver on call). Driver (Hari) was great-- very attentive, prompt when waiting for us, and well priced. Overall, not any place to boast about, but the price it can't be beat for a simple one night stay.

I felt very comfortable. Kamul, who loves hosting people, and his staff were very helpful and kind with me. The driver of the tuk-tuk is very reliable. I also recommend to eat in its restaurant with views to Taj Mahal.

This home stay was perfect for us, it was very cheap and most importantly the cleanliness, the room we had which was an ensure double room was clean and the bathroom was spot on, we couldn't of asked for anything better for this price. The staff were friendly and very helpful and made us feel very welcome. We also felt very safe staying here it was in a quiet area. Thanks Pyrenees home stay.

• 30th May 2015

They have a rooftop restaurant that serves very good food and very good prices. The guys that work there are great and helped us book our train tickets and also organised us a tuk-tuk to catch the train. Highly recommend. Got stung by a taxidriver we met at the station when we arrived, we did a day tour with him where he overcharged us and tried to get us to spend all the time. Ask the hotel to help you with day tours and tell them you are not interested in spending all your money on tat.

Such a great place to stay, the staff were friendly, the location was great, and the restaurant was excellent with amazing views of the Taj Mahal from the roof top tables!

Good, pleasant hostel. Very good rooftop restaurant. Not so good: hot water was available only now and then.

• 8th Apr 2015

This place was easily known by a tuk tuk driver at the airport upon an early arrival from Varanasi. You can see the Taj Mahal from the rooftop restaurant, which had solid food. Price was right for a pretty clean room with HUGE comfortable bed for my girlfriend and I. Staff was pleasant and responsive, even helping my girlfriend carry some chipati to our room when I was feeling rough.Owner also very helpful and well traveled. BEST tuk tuk guy in all of India, named Ali. Calm driver and sweet

The owner was very kind and helpful and he spoke English very well since he's been travelling a lot too. An amazing atmosphere and a great place to meet other backpackers. No lockers for value ables, but I felt totally safe all the time. All you need for a very sweet price! Truly recommended!

The owner is very friendly and very helpful. We stayed at the double bed room behind the reception counter, it's a little bit noisy because it's next to the reception area, if you wanna take a nap during the day time. The room and toilet is quite worn out, but still value for its price. Roof top restaurant staff is very friendly as well, but I think the food price is a bit expensive. You can see the Taj from far away, but don't expect much.

View all Agra Bed and Breakfasts