Pyrenees Home Stay

Fabulous 137 Total Reviews
Fabulous 137 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 25-30
19th Feb 2017

Kamal, Rajeev, Hari and the rest of the staff were awesome, I stayed here for one night during the obligatory Taj Mahal visit to Agra - amazing value for a private double room! The rooftop is cute and the food tasty. The wifi was very patchy but this was due to a network issue, not the actual guesthouse. Highly recommended!

• Japan, Male, 18-24
7th Jan 2017

Good hostel. You can get good food from their restaurant. Also, you can take a one day tour from their tuk tuk drivers for 600 rupees and my driver Azeen took me everywhere I wanted to go in Agra. I would recommend anyone going to Agra to stay at the hostel.

• India, Male, 25-30
5th Jan 2017

I have stayed at this place in last week of January 2017. I didn't have words to describe the gesture I get from the staff of the homestay. The view of Tajmahal from the rooftop of the homestay is awesome. The homestay has every facilities like tuk-tuk, cab means whatever you want it is there. In my opinion I would highly recommend this place if anyone going to visit Agra.

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
22nd Nov 2016

Great owner and man in the restaurant. Comfortable rooms and cute place. Wifi patchy. Paid on departure no let us keep bags there no problems. Food made fresh on the sweetest rooftop was amazing :) best place we have stayed in India. Would love to return

• England, Couple, 25-30
22nd Oct 2016
6.0

Room was the dorm (very small) and wasn't very clean bathroom fairly dirty also, wifi doesn't work anywhere. Not much around such as restaurants ect but the guy running the roof top restaurant is really good food tasted great was fresh just a bit slow so don't be in a rush its one guy in a tiny kitchen. No secure place in the dorm such as lockers so be prepared to take anything important with you all the time!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
20th Oct 2016
8.0

Hostel was clean and nice with decent food on the rooftop. I booked a full day auto rickshaw to see the sights around town and paid a very high price, plus the driver still took me to an overpriced restaurant for lunch and tried to take me to certain commission paying shops. I don't recommend booking such a service through the hotel. No other complaints.

• England, Female, 18-24
8th Oct 2016

The staff at this homestay were very kind and helpful-I left a bag behind and they sent a driver who I paid a little money to get it back to me! The room was very basic but great for how cheap it was. But we had a really bad sleep because the room was so hot and stuffy as it just had a fan that wasn't very strong. Wouldn't stay again for that reason but a very good price for someone on a tight budget.

• England, All Male Group, 18-24
3rd Oct 2016
6.6

Wi-fi didn't work for majority of the stay which made it very difficult for travellers like ourselves to plan our trip further. Room was ok, but was very small and didn't have windows. Power cut out for 3 hours on one of the two days we stayed which meant that the majority of lights and our air conditioning stopped working. However, the tuc-tuc driver Harry was superb. He drove us wherever we needed to go, waited and was extremely helpful. He was very friendly and charged us a good price!

• England, Couple, 25-30
1st Oct 2016
4.6

Doors were not lockable as things had broken. we did manage it but its the only place we felt uneasy. power switched off over night. unclean. tiny room. we never felt safe or at ease any time. unable to sleep because of this. perhaps we just had a bad experience. we paid extra to be upgraded from large dorm to private room which was a bad idea looking back as there was no other guests in that room. perhaps it would have been better.

1st Sep 2016

I had a really nice stay in Pyrenees hole stay, thanks to Rajeev, his welcoming attitude, and all the great food he took the time to cook me when I was hungry. I also thank Harry who took me everywhere I needed too with his tuk tuk while giving me advice when needed. The hostel is located in a calm street, and you can see the taj Mahal from the rooftop =)