• 22/2, R.K Puram Phase-2, Taj Nagari, Agra, India

7.5
Very Good 112 Total Reviews
7.5
Very Good 112 Total Reviews
Pyrenees Home Stay Located at 22/2, R.K Puram Phase-2, Taj Nagari, Agra.
India
Agra 282001 22/2, R.K Puram Phase-2, Taj Nagari
75% 112
27.1589442 78.0461668
    Rooms available

23rd Jul 2016
8.0

The staff was WONDERFUL. They kept the restaurant open past closing, just so we could eat when we got there. The rickshaw driver, Azeem, was phenomenal! He searched the whole city for us after we got left at a bus stop! We really had a great time and it helped having such knowledgeable and nice hosts. Thank you! Not to mention the affordability. If you're on a budget-- go with Pyrenees!

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
29th Mar 2016

I had a nice stay at the hostel. The rooftop has a nice vieuw over the city and the Taj Mahal. If you want some time to relax, stay here. The restaurant at the rooftop surves tasty food.

• Germany, All Female Group, 25-30
26th Mar 2016
8.0

Lovely food on demand on roof top terrace. Staff very helpful. Location in general very quiet but barking dogs during the night. Need tuk tuk to get into town, not within walking distance. No hot water in our room and tap was leaking. Owner moved us to a box room with no windows for one night claiming it was a room upgrade so that we would agree, which was a bit cheeky.

• Australia, Couple, 31-40
25th Mar 2016
5.1

The place was ok for the price. It is a long walk to the temple to celebrate Holi festival. The room was large which was great. The staff was completely unorganized. The restaurant was open late which was helpful, but don't expect to get food for 30-60min, even if there are no other customers and plenty of people working. Would not recommend staying there. I am SURE there are better places to stay in Vrindavan or Mathura for the same price.

24th Mar 2016

Excellent!

• Germany, All Male Group, 25-30
22nd Mar 2016

Nice Hostel within walking distance of the Taj Mahal. The owner is super helpful and supported us a lot in organizing cheap day trips. Also the restaurant on the roof-top provides excellent food at decent prices. The rooms are quite basic but provide very good value for money. We had a nice stay there and I can really recommend the Hostel.

14th Mar 2016
6.3

The security was just one lock shared between different people for the dorms. This isn't a meaningful approach when sharing a room as far as security goes. They should get multiple keys made. Location wasn't near much, but one or two walkable restaurants. Taj Mahal wasn't crazy far either. Staff was nice, but seemed confused by my interest in security in a dorm room. Again, multiple keys needed. Cleanliness was average and value was fine as its cheap. Restaurant and roof top view.

29th Feb 2016

Extremely good value for the money, especially since it's in Agra. The owner was very patient and tolerant of my frustrations coming in late, after dealing with so many touts and generally having several of my plans complicated. He helped recalibrate my itinerary, gave me a soothing pep talk about how to travel with the right mindset in India, and whipped up dinner for me even though it was after serving hours. I had good experience, but he asked me to write a review, which it's courtesy not to.

• England, Couple, 25-30
19th Feb 2016

Even though the view from the rooftop is spectacular. The staff are really what makes this place! The owner is extremely accomodating, we arrived hours before the check in time due to our train and he prepared our room in a jiffy and made us breakfast at no extra cost. The restaurant and staff are just as brilliant, the waiter cycled miles for a bottle of whiskey for us and to top it of their driver mr azeem is the most honest and knowledgable driver you could hope to meet over all India!

• Spain, Male, 25-30
30th Jan 2016
7.1

Really nice place to Stay. It's located in a quiet street and all the staff are really nice. They were really helpful, I had even one problem with one of the trains I had to take and they helped me to solve the problem in a few minutes. It has a little restaurant in the rooftop and The food was awesome. They even had their own driver who took me to the station in time for my train. Staff is really friendly. I truly recommend this place.