Q4 Hotel

Fabulous 4031 Total Reviews
Fabulous 4031 Total Reviews

22nd Apr 2017
7.4

An easy subway ride to Manhattan - but don't overlook the attractions in the neighborhood, either. The place was clean if a little tatty. The In suite bathroom, with its powerful shower was an unexpected luxury. The staff was professional if New York brusque. A;; at an amazing price point.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
18th Apr 2017

I had a brilliant time. Decent rooms, good housekeeping. Great common room. Laid back vibe. Only 2 minute walk from the subway and only a 5 minute subway to time square. Only negative thing I can say is a staff member named Stephen over charged me $900 at check in and didn't do anything to help me or follow it up so I was restricted on my trip because of financial reasons. This shouldn't reflect on the hostel itself but just this one staff member. Was very disappointed in his efforts to help

• Japan, Female, 25-30
18th Apr 2017

Accommodation is clean and good. The price is very reasonable and I'm satisfied with almost everything. But my room is located near the train rale and it was a bit noisy every time trains pass.

• England, Female, 18-24
16th Apr 2017

Noisy as hell but the complimentary ear buds was a nice touch to compensate! Much appreciated!

16th Apr 2017

Nice place, somewhat good location. Had to walk some distance to restaurants, pubs and attractions. The one staff member when I was there wasn't helpful. He didn't know where any restaurants were within walking distance. Nice dorm and Rec room. I'd stay there again.

• China, Male, 25-30
15th Apr 2017

very good..

• sally265
  • Vietnam, All Female Group, 18-24
13th Apr 2017
7.7

The area is pretty safe to walk around at night. Me and my friend came back at 4.30am and we felt very safe. I have to say meeting people there is a bit hard cause they don't have activities that we can do together everyday like the other hostels I've stayed in. They're in process of changing the keys and upgrade the security system so I wasn't able to use my room key at all. I have to ask them to open it for me every time. No breakfast though.

• USA, Couple, 25-30
11th Apr 2017

This hostel was exactly what we were looking for... clean, quiet, conveniently located. I would definitely stay here again and/or recommend to friends.

• dekimmen8843
  • Belgium, Male, 25-30
10th Apr 2017

Very good hostel, i like their 'no NY residents policy' which doesnt allow long term accomodation. It is very noisy, such as other central places in new york, but they do give free earplugs. Good price money comparison.

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
10th Apr 2017

I could borrow Towels and a dryer on free. They clean room and washroom everyday. There were two subway stations near Q4. I could get to downtown and uptown easily. It was really good. I would stay again.