Fabulous 3,216 Total Reviews
Fabulous 3,216 Total Reviews
Q4 Hotel Located at 2909 Queens Plaza North, , New York.
USA
New York New York 11101 2909 Queens Plaza North
83% 3216
40.7498172 -73.9375805
    Rooms available

• Peru, Male, 25-30
21st May 2016

LOVED how clean and safe this place is. I will for sure come back and recommend this place to everyone I know!

• Hungary, Female, 18-24
20th May 2016

Q4 is a really nice place to stay at, the staff was very friendly and helpful and the room was clean. Safe area too

• Thailand, Female, 18-24
19th May 2016

It's a good place. Nice room and people. One thing that I don't like is the bathroom door in my room. It's very hard to close.

• Jamaica, Male, 25-30
18th May 2016

Nice place to stay with limited budget.

• USA, Male, 25-30
18th May 2016

This place is in a good location quick train ride to the city nice rooms very well-kept friendly people friendly staff very helpful

• USA, Male, 25-30
17th May 2016

Pleasant stay. The people up were very warm and my housemates were cordial and polite. Next time I'm in the city I will definitely be checking in for another stay. Thanks for the experience!

6.3

A typical hostel, nothing too special to note. The beds and bathrooms were clean, but the room I was in was poorly ventilated and very musty as a result. The ensuite bathroom can get crowded in the dorms so that's something to note. The location is pretty good, being less than a couple minutes walk from 2 subway lines. The staff that checked me in was very lackluster, probably the worst hostel staff I've ever experienced. If you just need a place to sleep, then this hostel is just ok.

• Canada, Male, 25-30
16th May 2016

The staff were very chill and accommodating.. Room size,location and price we're decent.. just a few stops from Manhattan

• kynastc
  • USA, All Female Group, 25-30
6.3

I had booked two nights for me and my sister. Upon checkin, one of the girls working the desk had headphones in and wouldn't even look up at us. We stood there for a minute then decided to move down to the next available person. They put us in two separate rooms on two different floors. I asked if there was anyway to be in the same room and she said if I had booked the 4 bed instead of 5, so said I'd pay the difference and she said it was too late. We waited in long line to checkout too.

• Japan, All Female Group, 25-30
13th May 2016

The place is really good. It's just 2 minutes from the station. However, I actually don't feel to be welcomed by the staff at the front. He looked very bored, but he did just everything I need so there was no problem.