Q4 Hotel Reviews

2909 Queens Plaza North, New York, USA

I would like to have a breakfast.... or a machine to buy some food.

• 18th May 2015

some beds in the middle of the room don't have plugs near them, it's very unconvenient!!!

Right across the plaza from the subway! Very clean and safe.

Good place, great price. If you're travelling alone, it's much better than staying in a hotel. Not too expensive and it's location means you don't have to have a car to get to it, unlike most motels .

• 12th May 2015
  • India

Great location, very easy and fast to go to Manhattan. Good environment and excellent staff.

• 10th May 2015

I like it, near the queenzbora plaza subway station.

• 10th May 2015
  • China

With the exception of one, the staff were totally uninterested in the guests. Once, I left my key in my room and explained the situation to the desk - they gave me a new one without even asking for my name! My laptop was in that room and anyone could have got the key! One of my friend's camera went missing from the common area and the staff showed no initiative to check CCTV, nada. And when I came to check out, the guy laughingly said I had overpaid by one night (I had not) - zero consideration!

Excellent location, affordable for young people ... fun and surprisingly quiet in the room even across from the very loud train . 10 min to times square. Clean rooms , fun kitchen :)

• 8th May 2015
  • Ukraine

This place is a treasure! Love the design, location FANTASTIC, safe, new, great staff. For my future trips to NY the ONLY OPTION

Very clean, good size rooms. Bathroom is small and the sink takes some getting used to so you don't splash everywhere. Staff was helpful. Only complaint was that I asked for the staff to call me a taxi and they called me a car service - which would've been fine, except I asked for a taxi so I could pay with credit card, instead, the car had to stop at a bank and I had to take money out and be charged an additional fee.

Staff were very un-helpful and un-friendly, wouldn't strike up conversation or even reply to you if you made the effort too. Tv didn't work downstairs and providing some of the basic cooking supplies such as oil would have been good. The room was clean but the sockets were very sketchy, mine hung off the wall, sparked, plug wouldn't stay in and the usb ports didn't work. It was also incredibly noisy due to the subway. The redeeming factor was the lovely travellers I met along the way.

• 1st May 2015

The location is excellent! Just few minutes walk from metro station. Staff are very helpful and friendly. I observed they did their to cater the needs of my roommates. Hairdryer is not available in the room, but can borrow one from reception. The kitchen wasn't very clean. There were rotted apples and oranges on the table. Even though they asked guests to label tgeir food in the fridge. It seems that they did not throw away expired food regularly. I saw milk and pizza from early April.

First impressions: bright, clean, and everthing looked new. Big kitchen and two lounges were well equipped, but I didn't spend too much time there. The ensuite bathrooms in the dorms were convenience, as were electrical outlets for each bed. Not much of an envrionment though, but I guess most people were out early and come back late like me. Noise from subway could bother some, but front desk provides earplugs if needed.

• 24th Apr 2015
  • hotellimaoscar609

Conveniently located for our purposes. Very basic room, but served its purpose.

• 22nd Apr 2015

Everything was fine though I had some problems with finding the facility due to construction works performed in the neighborhood. I had a really cosy room with the bathroom. The only things that bothered me was a bit unpleasant smell from the toilet sometimes and the noise from the trains outside the hostal though with the earplugs I had no problem with falling asleep.

Excellent stay staff really good.

The hostel lies at a good location, close to the subway (but you hear the noise). The staff is friendly, the common room is very nice and a computer with internet can be used for free. The rooms are relatively clean, but a bit small with little room for large suitcases. I didn't like that they charge $5 to store your bags. The matrasses were a bit hard and the curtains did not hold much light. The badroom is ensuite, so you might have to wait in the morning.

The service desk is very good. They are so smart and attentive.

• 8th Apr 2015

Good place

Awesome hotel, I am a frequent customer of this place. This was the first time that I was sleeeping in a private room, the room was really nice but it was a little bit cold and the window was in front of the metro line so it was a little bit loud,.

• 7th Apr 2015