Q4 Hotel

Fabulous 3890 Total Reviews
Fabulous 3890 Total Reviews

19th Feb 2017
7.4

I did not like it because the guy who checked me in charged me $ 6 more than I would have to pay. Or Hostel World does not know how to calculate the rate, or I was stolen. I was very upset. It's the second time I stay here, the first time I did not have that extra fee.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
18th Feb 2017

Very well located, I actually walked from Manhattan to the hostel on a sunny day, it's very do-able. There is no atmosphere and much get-together but you can walk around by yourself. I wasn't bothered by the noise at all, bring extra ear plugs if you're noise-sensitive. Room and bathroom were really nice and super clean. Kitchen was full equipped! I'll definitely stay again.

• Thailand, Male, 31-40
18th Feb 2017

8 beds room would be ok if your room mates are clean.

16th Feb 2017

I could hear from my room that the Basement was blasting with music. This could improve since there are people who are sensitive to loud music

• England, Female, 31-40
16th Feb 2017

My first ever stay in a hostel, and Q4 was a nice one to start with. I didn't get to use the common facilities much as I was so tired, but it was clean, comfy and the staff were friendly and helpful. Only downside : the noise from the nearby metro station.

• Italy, Male, 41+
2.0

Be aware to stay away from this awful Hostel! I was treated like garbage and in addition I was unjustly accused of stealing from people that I didn't even know. Their front desk customer service and in particularly a male employee by the name Justin falsely accused me of stealing! Very poor judgment and awful customer service I should have called the police and press charges against this ridiculous and lousy Hostel STAY AWAY !!!

• Mexico, Female, 18-24
11th Feb 2017

It was really nice, the rooms were better than I was expected, the bathroom was big and clean. Me and my friends enjoy it a lot!

8th Feb 2017
8.0

Nice place. Only thing is New yorkers is not welcome and it should be international for young workers and students across the u.s/ world. Great kitchen, nice comedy on Wednesdays. Wish it was something for Thursdays and Fridays. The more people come, the more pay the hostel will get! Thanks again.

• New Zealand, Male, 41+
3rd Feb 2017

As a Back packers it is above standard for every Backpackers. If you rent own room when I asked was told $100 ( this also would be for one) there are better value hotels. But I like this place clean, WiFi, well organised kitchen. Movies and you tube.

• USA, Couple, 25-30
2nd Feb 2017

Overall the hostel was great. Clean updated rooms that have bathrooms attached. Nice common facilities. Very easy to get to via the subway. There is not too much around to do (within walking distance), so really just a nice bed to sleep in. The only thing I would have enjoyed is a small breakfast, oatmeal, bagel, coffee, fruit etc..