Q4 Hotel Reviews

2909 Queens Plaza North, New York, New York, USA

Staff is great. Place is veru convenient. Big minus - the noise from the railroad.

• 10th Apr 2014
  • Ukraine

I thought this place was pretty great!!! I was in a room with two other people and had our own bathroom… It was freaking hot… but once you got used to it, that was fine… Value for money was great and the location was fantastic! I would most definitely stay here again.

• 3rd Apr 2014

Excellent!!!

• 1st Apr 2014

they need to replace the strings on the guitars in the common room... pretty much says it all: picking nits

Good location, nice staff, super clean and 2 seconds walk from the metro. Good hostel.

Basically it's a very good hotel. Location is very good and staff is very kind. However, it is a bit noisy because front staff enjoyed chat and music with large volume. If you are not very sensitive for this kind of noise, I recommend this hotel to you.

• 27th Mar 2014
  • Japan

The location was the best. It could be less expensive, but was OK. I enjoyed my stay there.

Once again very impressed as staff so friendly and very helpfull, much more quieter without the building work going on next door now and the facilities superb. highly recommend anyone going as its value for money and perfect for metro and bus services and direct route from JFK.

The place where the hostel is located is very noisy, however inside the dorm I could not hear anything. Is very close to metro, and it is very helpful. The hostel is very clean and staff is good.

• 12th Mar 2014

Pretty nice hostel, only a bit empty for this big area. The rooms are nice and clean, but the heating doesn't work very good and at night its too cold with only one blanket

• 1st Mar 2014

Good value for money. Just a hostel with basic facilities. A bit noisy with the train running in front of the building.

I was in the 3 beds room, which I have to use a key card to enter into the room. This made me feel safe and secure. Besides that, the facilities of the hostel are fabulous because everything looks so clean and new. However, as other people mentioned, this hostel is close to the subway station, which means you will hear the sound when the trains pass by, and this somewhat disturbs your sleep.

Definitely I liked my stay at this hostel, everything was fine and good however I was upset for paying extra 10 bucks as taxes .

I thought this was a great place to stay for a few nights. It was close to two different subway stops which made transportation into and out of Manhattan fairly easy. I also liked the fact that the rooms felt more like hotel rooms than hostel rooms. I would recommend Q4.

Two metro stations are close from this hostel. The hostel was clean and I feel quite safe. One thing that I feel bad was the heating system. When I stayed here New York was freezing. But I think they didn't operate the heater fully. Every night I slept I had to wear even jumper.

Only good thing about this hotel is the transport links. Cold and small rooms, microwave broke, pool table useless, table tennis table useless. Food and drink taken from fridges. Staff were rude. Wouldnt stay here again.

Not much to add to other reviews. It's a decent establishment to spend a night but you're not getting a lot of bang for your buck. I spent 8 nights here and the room was always more or less cold. As it got really cold outside, a couple nights were brutally cold. People were sleeping with their clothes on - that should give you an idea. I'd suggest spending a little extra in the wintertime and going somewhere else. Otherwise, no real complaints just... Meh. *shrug*

Everything is fine but noisy.

Good location. Easy to reach Manhattan. Not much in the neighborhood however. NO atmosphere. Decent facilities with a pool & table tennis table. Beds are noisy. Nice & big bathroom. It was very cold in the room. We asked them to sort it out, but it kept on getting cold.

• 29th Dec 2013
  • Sweden

The location i是good, the stuffs are nice and the most amazing thing is that they provide breakfast. But the room I stayed is nosy, there was strange and anoyying noises from the floor and the pump in the room, I could not have good sleep at all.

• 28th Dec 2013