Q4 Hotel Reviews

2909 Queens Plaza North, New York, USA

Every thing was perfec for me, i'll be back as soon as i can. Good luck,,,,,

• 13th Jan 2015
  • Venezuela

We appreciate your feedback. We are also pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to having you stay with us again. Thank you for choosing Q4 Diana Q4 Management

I stayed 4 nights at the hotel. The hotel is near the nyc metro station queens plaza. As soon as there are metro lines over the ground crossing in front of the hotel, if you stay in a bed near the bed I would recommend using earplugs for better sleeping. The Hotel has nice facilities, good kitchen.

• 8th Jan 2015

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Q4 is adjacent to many major train lines making travel very simple. We are actively looking for ways to lessen the noise. We appreciate you choosing Q4 Diana Q4 Management

If you want to relax even for a moment, do not go here. The noise is constant and overwhelming, I had to change for the last two nights to another hotel nearby which was way better. Also, in the winter, you may get bed next to a window, where it is freezing, I had to sleep fully clothed and my woolyhat on. Atmosphere is clinical, no real travelling vibe. Hostel was clean and it is close to subways. No breakfast, not even coffee machine. Worst hostel I have ever visited overall.

• 7th Jan 2015
  • Finland

Extra blankets or warmer temperature in the rooms. It wasn't just me that had to sue my jacket to help keep warm at night. Extra blankets would have bbs sufficient so I asked but non were available.

• 3rd Jan 2015

We apologize for the temperature in your room. Our heating system was experiencing some difficulties but have since been corrected. We do have extra blankets on hand so again our apologies if none were available for you during your stay. Thank you for choosing us and we appreciate your feedback. Diana Q4 Management

It was a last minute booking and I was glad to find Q4 seeing as it was located outside Manhattan but right on the subway line It was also 15min ride into midtown as well so that was a surprise. The room was small but ensuite bathroom, place was clean and was nice to have a kitchen/lounge open late. Staff were available and very helpful. Atmosphere was on the quiet side so depends what one is looking for. I would stay again.

We appreciate your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate you choosing us and we look forward to serving you in the future. Diana Q4 Management

I didn't have the noise problem during night as other guests described ealier. Unfortunately my bed was directly under the heat/aircon. The heat is centrally controlled so you can't controll the temp. yourself. Which is fine during day but not during night. I ended up sweating while my roomates where freezing cold and couldn' sleep without the heater turned on. It would be helpful to add more precise directions (espacially which exit to take from the metro station).

• 2nd Jan 2015

Very good hostel in close distance to subway station "Queens Plaza" for fast and efficient transport.

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for choosing Q4 and we look forward to serving you in the future. Diana Q4 Management

If Im back in NYC, I definitely will go back, thank you.

• 31st Dec 2014

I stayed in 204 and 305. 305 had no heating, it was cold and I couldn't find the temperature control knob. I was too tired to go back to reception and ask for information, so please install a heating system at hostel if you don't have one. If you do then please mark where the knob is so that it is easy to find.

• 30th Dec 2014
  • India

Beautiful, clean, sparkling, modern; good cleaners; great loungeroom - darts board, TV, pool table, ping pong, two vending machine; comfy tables and couches; rooms are cosy; showers are nice and large; free printing; great kitchen. Toilets are cramped; beds are uncomfortable because of plastic sheeting; doesn't seem to be much atmosphere or community, hard to meet people; no free breakfast; pool table has no triangle and no chalk; vending machines are often sold out; can't eat in rooms.

We booked a 4 dorm male bedroom with 3 people, but when we arrived they put us in 8 dorm mixed bedroom. When we asked about it, they told us we should be glad that we where all still together in one room. Then they promised us that there will only be one extra guest in the room, so it would be like a 4 dorm room. We where there for 4 nights, every night there where different people coming in and out, our stuff was moved constantly, they didn't keep the restroom and bathroom clean!

• 28th Dec 2014
  • Belgium
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Absolutely no activities organised by the hostal, moved to HI hostel, far better!

1.) Insufficient Staff, takes a long time for check-in 2.) The common room on the 2nd floor is useless, closes at too early at 11:00pm and literally no body hangs out over there. 3.) There is no hand sanitizer in the restroom, I cannot believe it was not provided 4.) Lacks hostel events and tours

• 28th Dec 2014
  • Hong Kong

This was a great place to stay. Very clean, staff were nice, in a good area, right next to two subway stations and about a 15 minute walk over the bridge to Manhattan. The traffic is pretty audible if you get a room facing the main street, but you're in the city that never sleeps so don't have a cry about it and soak in the fact that you're in New York City!

I had a problem with my reservation, I did one for an habitation with four bed and they got me an habitation for six, I did the reclamation but they didn't anything about it. Nobody clean that habitation and the bathroom smelled bad.

fast connection to Manhattan. quiet area.

• 26th Dec 2014

Stayed 3 nights. Pretty average all around. My wife and I booked and paid for a 6 person room and we were put in an 8 person room that you could barely turn around in. Second night we returned to the room and found the staff had put someone else in one of our beds. We got the bed back but dealing with that was a hassle. Probably would try somewhere else next time.

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for any inconveniences you experienced while staying with us. We were undergoing room re-structuring so our apologies in the error of having you in the incorrect type. Thank you for choosing us and we would love the chance to better serve you in the future. Diana Q4 Management

I did a reservation for an habitacion to 4 people and they got me an habitation for 6, that one smelled bad, no body clean it before and after either. The help in te reception was no good because nobody fixed our issue.

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience you may experienced while staying with us. We offer housekeeping 7 days so I apologize if your room was not to your expectations. I will look into all these issues and again we apologize and hope we get a chance to better serve you in the future. Thank you for choosing Q4 Diana Q4 Management

Very pleased with this place. Booked only for one night because I wasn't sure of the location and I read some reviews that said it could be noisy at night due to its proximity to the subway track. However I ended up staying for 4 nights. Location was great. Less than 5 mins away from the nearest subway station, about 3 stops away from Manhattan and the noise at night didn't bother me at all. Mind you I used ear plugs in my sleep.

• 23rd Dec 2014
  • Indonesia

We appreciate your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for choosing Q4! Diana Q4 Management

We had a really great time over there. It was my second time, and I will come back

Thank you for making us your go to while visiting NYC. It was a pleasure having you and we appreciate you choosing Q4! Diana Q4 Management

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7