Q4 Hotel Reviews

2909 Queens Plaza North, New York, USA

1903 Total Reviews

Great time here. Wonderful staff.

• 18th Jul 2014

We all really liked how the hostel was decorated, and we liked that there were many galleries around the area. There was a blackboard with a list of galleries and free entry dates which is an awesome initiative by the hostel. The lounge area is quite nicely set up as well. Overall it was a good stay! My only comment would be that the shared shower for our dorm was a bit weird as there was only one hanger and clothes hung inside had a chance of getting wet.

• 17th Jul 2014
  • Singapore

We appreciate your feedback and are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for choosing Q4 and we look forward to possibly serving you in the future. DIana Gomez-Romero Q4 Management

Everything at Q4 so awesomeee !! Staff is very nice. !!!!

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Thailand

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for choosing Q4 and we look forward to serving you in the future. Diana Gomez-Romero Q4 Management

Outside noise is a big problem but EAR PLUGS negate 90% of that. Well worth the price to stay there and I will definitely use them again. Dorm style rooms.

• 11th Jul 2014

Thank you for your feedback. Q4 is adjacent to a main highway and subway lines. We are currently looking at ways to possibly lessen the noise. Overall, we are glad that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for choosing Q4! Diana Gomez-Romero Q4 Management

Q4 has great facilities, I stayed in a 4 bed female dorm. The room was super clean, high ceilings, nice tiled shower, the room even had pretty chandeliers! It's not in manhattan but 7 minutes on the subway gets you over the bridge to Central Park! I would stay here again for sure.

• 11th Jul 2014

We're very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We know you had many choices for accommodations so we thank you for choosing us and looking forward to possibly having you in the future. Diana Gomez-Romero Q4 Management

Q4 was clean and felt very safe. It's definitely a hike from NYC, but there are a few subway stops close by (just be careful because some of the subway lines close late at night.) There's not a whole lot in the area surrounding the hostel, so be prepared to travel if you want to go to a fun place to eat or be entertained. Everyone was nice and helpful though, and it was overall a good experience!

• 10th Jul 2014

Thank you for your feedback. Q4 is centrally located in the heart of Long Island City,NYC just minutes from Manhattan. Long Island City is currently expanding the neighborhood with new restaurants, bars, markets, etc. so it's social scene will be buzzing in the near future. Thank you for choosing us and look to us for any future NYC plans. Diana Gomez-Romero Q4 Management

However there is a huge transportation hub just within a few steps (Times Sq is 10-15 mins only), the late night noise of the heavy traffic of the Queensboro Plaza, the subway and the railway may be slightly disturbing.

Enjoyed my stay in Q4. Clean. Airconditioned and spacious 4 bed dorm with own bathroom. Very friendly and helpfull staff. Will stay there again. They are honest about noise from the subwaytrains which runs frequently close to the hostel. Personally it didnt bother me at all and they provide ear pluggs.

On behalf of all of us here at Q4 we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive for excellent customer service and look forward to having you again. Thank you for choosing us!! Diana Gomez-Romero Q4 Management

Really good place and it's just two stations away from Times Square.

Positives: Just a few stops away from Manhatten! Everything was very clean! Water Pressure was outstanding! I will stay here again. Negatives: Beds are very loud. One of the least vibrant hostels I've stayed. Electric stove is a bummer.

Staff was hilariously inept; it took the receptionist about 40 minutes to check in five reservations. There was also a malfunctioning fire alarm in our room, which beeped every minute the first night we were there. We asked the receptionist to replace the battery in it, and he claimed that he "didn't have the right tools" to replace it. I've never met anyone who didn't know how to replace a 9V battery. Otherwise, great location, nice room, clean bathrooms, close to the metro!

• 4th Jul 2014

On behalf of my staff and the management at Q4 we apologize for any dissatisfaction you many have encountered while staying with us. We are in the process of training our front desk agents further to avoid this problem in the future. Please consider staying with us in the future as we would love to have you again. Thank you for choosing the Q4 Hotel Diana Gomez-Romero Management

I have been staying in hostel for almost 10 hostels and I like Q4 the most, because the hostel is just across the street from Queen Plaza metro station, the room is nice, the play room(basement) is so cool and the kitchen too. Everything is good and better than other hostel I have stayed. REALLY RECOMMENDED!!!! ดีอะ อยู่เลย ไม่ผิดหวัง ห้องสบาย ห้องน้ำในตัว แอร์เย็น สะอาด ห้องนั่งเล่นมีทุกชั้น ชั้นใต้ดินเป็นครัวกับ Common room ก็เลิศนะ

Excellent up-to-date facilities. Best I've seen from 7 cities in Europe and two cities in USA.

Interesting location, very close to Manhattan and Brooklyn, not too far from the airport via the subway. Small park nearby to sit in on a lovely sunny day :o) Well decorated interior. Very clean and cool inside, clean linen, good sized kitchen with ample utensils and space to cook. Wasn't crowded but was a social place. Bit costly, then again this is New York. Well worth it, I would stay here again.

dorm ~40-45$+tax: private bathroom toilet/toilet paper+shower/hot water/no soap/free towel (ask) + western toilet/toilet paper, power outlet near bed and bedlights (depending on room), locker in room (need padlock), wifi (common+bedrooms) kitchen/common room at basement: 2 big fridges, oven, microwave; ping-pong table, pool table, tv but no window A bit noisy at night (traffic and subway nearby) Grocery nearbies including cranberry one Luggage service 5$ (vs greyhound station 9$)

I did expect much for the price so i was impress by the place.Beside the heavy snoring in my room, that you can't control. The free ear plug was welcome. Will recommend to young traveller or hard core camper like me. The place is very clean, and location is terrific. I will definitely select the place if i travel alone again in New York.

• 27th Jun 2014

Clean, close to two different subway stations making transit easy, good kitchen and modern bathrooms. Plus cheap places to eat just down the road.

Great hostel! Little bit expensive, but it's new york. Outlet and light for each bed. Very clean bathroom and kitchen. Large lounge/dinning area. Staff was nice.

• 25th Jun 2014

I had a pleasant stay in the q4 hotel. Rooms and and washing rooms were spotless. Free wifi, nice kitchen and nice common area. Staff was friendly and helpfull, no complaints here. A bit out of town, but easy acces to the subway and airport.

The staff were very friendly and helpful.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5