Q4 Hotel Reviews

2909 Queens Plaza North, New York, USA

1968 Total Reviews

I was overall very satisfied with Q4 me and my friends enjoyed our stay a lot and loved meeting people from all over the world. My only complaint is that they didn't have towels for me or my friends, and I think they should be prepared for all the beds and clients.

• 30th Aug 2014
  • South Africa

Clean, big rooms. No Wifi in rooms

No breakfast. Should be an option

The guy on front desk was a little rude

• 24th Aug 2014

no left!not good for traveller with bags

• 21st Aug 2014
  • China

Location is good, you are Rallye quickly into town. Staff is very nice. No elevator, enjoy getting that 30kg suitcase up these stairs. The beds are ultra noisy. When you turn it makes horrible sounds, additionally the subway which is passing by close, is really noisy too. Ear plugs are very recommended.

• 20th Aug 2014

Too much noise from the trains... You're gonna wake up at 5am even if you don't Wanna to..

I loved the place. the room was beautiful. the room was comfortable. I will recommend it.

• 18th Aug 2014
  • Venezuela

Very nice hostel close to Manhattan. Can be noisy but no problem as they provide ear plugs. Staff was friendly and provided some really good advice! Dorm area doesn't really give much feeling but don't forget to check out the downstairs lounge+kitchen area. Only downside: internet was as slow as back in 1991, couldn't even check emails at any given time of the day. Lockers are metall and robust.

Apart from this hostel we stayed in hotels this trip and our private room in this hostel compared well.

• 15th Aug 2014
  • Couple, 41+

The rooms are pretty well set up and not too cramped with high ceilings. The room had a bathroom, which was kind of nice for showering, but there were enough toilets elsewhere in the building in more public areas to avoid any major conflict. It was quite loud because even Queens never sleeps and the elevated train runs pretty much all night long. The kitchen area is in the basement and and got kind of dirty and smelly, the tables have basketwork around the edges which is hard to clean.

Nice modern hostel in Queens next to many metro lines. Just get a 7 day pass for $30 if you'll be staying for 5+ nights. This is the best you can get for the money in NY. Huge common area with kitchen downstairs, as well as another lounge on the 2nd floor. Staff friendly and the place was super clean.

The room, beds and building are really good. The hostel is just a few steps from two different subway stations. However, there is no good atmosphere for travelers to meet each other and the staff doesn't know about the neighborhood facilities. The train is noisy 24/7 but the hostel provides earplugs.

• 14th Aug 2014

The Q4 hostel was very good, lovely staff, clean rooms and the kitchenette and living room was spacious and useful. For a hostel I feel that it was quite over priced but since we felt safe maybe that's the price we were willing to pay! The only thing I could complain about was the size of the room, we were in a 4 bed and all had huge suitcases, leaving little or no floor space! The next thing was having to pay 5 dollars on your final day to mind luggage, after we had already paid a lot anyway!

Clean, safe, but LOUD.

I apologize for the noise. Q4 is adjacent to the subway and a main highway. We are looking into ways to possibly lessen the noise. Thank you for choosing us. Diana Gomez-Romero Q4 Management

It is close to the Metro and roads. You may feel very noisy.

Everything was very well. But, something it's seems to me no well. I had to pay when I let my bags in the reception.

• 12th Aug 2014
  • Colombia

i'd like to begin by saying that am grateful for i had a roof over my head during my visit to the city. fantastic location -- chic abodde! my disapointment was that even when i called Q4 to inform them of my late arrival, i was presented with the surprise that my bed was never made. no joke! i was tired; all i wanted to do was SLEEP ... without arguiing, i went straight to bed. tha following morning i notified front desk of my finding... it went on one ear and exited on the other. sad!

I'm sorry for hear of this inconvenience upon arrival. Here at Q4 we strive for excellent customer service & I do apologize if that is not what you received. Unfortunately, mistakes do happen with bed assignments. Please consider staying with us in the future as we look forward to correcting your unpleasant experience with us. Thank you for choosing us. Diana Gomez-Romero Q4 Management

Q4 is amazing! The location is very good,when you get off Queens plaza station,just walk a few minutes,then you can arrive there.Staff are helpful and nice.My friend and I live in double pravite ensuite,and it costs 75 dollars per person. The room is not very big but it is nice.It is near subway so it is a little noisy. However,my friend and I are tired everyday,so the noise does not bother us. The most impressive thing is basement.People can cook,eat,play games there.

• 8th Aug 2014
  • China

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to serving you in the future. Diana Q4 Management

All in all a nice and clean hostel. The bathrooms are really tiny, though. There was no soap there and you could not put your towels anywhere.

• 8th Aug 2014

We appreciate your feedback. We are looking into adding soap dispensers to each room and additional hooks as well. Thank you for choosing Q4 and we look forward to serving you in the future. Diana Q4 Management

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6