Q4 Hotel Reviews

2909 Queens Plaza North, New York, USA

Good place

Awesome hotel, I am a frequent customer of this place. This was the first time that I was sleeeping in a private room, the room was really nice but it was a little bit cold and the window was in front of the metro line so it was a little bit loud,.

• 7th Apr 2015
  • Colombia

I got a 3 female dorm and stayed at the bottom bunk. The bunk was little bit noisy when the person on the top moved and mattress and pillow werent that nice, but I just stayed one night and it was worth it. The cleanliness over all is very good, the room has lockers and power plugs aside the bed. Hostel is very close to 3 subway stations, at lines R, 7 and F, which leads you to anywhere in the city. I recommend if you are staying few nights and specially if you are travelling in a group of 3

More than worth for this price. I could accept the train and car noises and there are a lot of subway lines nearby. You would feel like living as normal NY citizens.

Enjoyed the stay! Near metro station. First time staying in a hostel and was impressed! Would definitely stay there again!

• 2nd Apr 2015

bring earplugs and put the air-conditioning on during the day so the windows can be closed at night and you will be good. Good place and even better location.

• 2nd Apr 2015

The staff is very blase and doesn't add to the environment at all.

Clean, very comfortable bed, friendly, knowledgable staff - common room iallows for socialization. Appealing interior design! Will definately stay again! Some reviews mentioned sound from traffic outside, but I found this to be a non iossue V,

Only stayed for one night to catch a early flight from La Guardia ( Avoid La Guardia with all cost!). Location is perfect, staff friendly. Very loud hostel due to the train lines and a busy road right next door. Room only had 4 lockers when there was 6 beds and not enough sockets for all to charge their phones at the same time!

Dear Valued Guest, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our location. Q4 is adjacent to most major train lines and a major we apologize for the sound and are actively looking for ways to possibly lessen the noise. We are thoroughly inspecting all the rooms to make sure they all have adequate lockers and that all sockets are working. Thank you for choosing the Q4! Diana Guest Relations Manager

The Local NYC offers better value stay

• 25th Mar 2015
  • Mexico

Had the best time ever!! Met a looot of cool people and made a lot of friends. The staff was cool, though having cameras is kind of annoying.

• 24th Mar 2015
  • Argentina

Spacious converted loft conveniently located near a couple of subway stations... and just minutes to central Manhattan. Although not for everyone i like this location, in a developing part of Queens and i love the noise of the elevated subway rattling above - very NYC. The hostel has excellent facilities although it kind of lacks a certain vibe - maybe it needs speakers playing music in the common areas..? Or maybe the staff need to interact more with the guests..? Jason was great though.

Dear Valued Guest, We appreciate your feedback. This input is so important to us to better improve our services. We have made note of the vibe and we will actively work on your suggestions. Our staff strives for excellent customer service so I'm glad to hear that Jason provided that for you. Thank you for choosing the Q4! Diana

Room are very noisy (very thin windows). Staff is not very helpful and often rude

First, the positives: clean, modern hostel just steps from the subway, and a short ride from Manhattan. Now the negative. Had the misfortune to stay at Q4 when the heat was broken. Very cold night, had a bed near the window. Bed had no blanket. Asked front desk for one; they said they didn't have one. Finally they rustled one up but I spent the night waking up from cold. Front desk didn't seem to take complaints about the heat seriously for days. Bought a heating pad to survive. Unacceptable.

Clean and good room

Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are glad to hear you were happy with our rooms. Thank you for choosing Q4! Diana

Many of the outlets in the room next to the beds were broken. Should be an easy fix!

Fine hostel in Long Island City, Queens. 50 yards (literally) from the subway, which takes you to Midtown Manhattan in 5 minutes. Excellent lounge room with ATM, ping pong, pool table, flatscreen tv with Netflix and kitchen. No in-house bar but there is a deli, liquor store and a dozen food places across the street. Very affordable for NYC standards. Highly recommended.

It's a fantastic place. It's out of the way a bit I suppose, but considering it's right next to a subway stop that takes you in to Manhattan in a stop, or down to Brooklyn in like 3 or 4, it's brilliant. Staff are great and helpful from things to do to just general chit chat. Downstairs has fun stuff for down time. Back in New York at the end of april and I intend to stay here!

This was a really great place to stay. It was affordable for my budget, and provided great facilities. The staff were very helpful- they quickly pointed me in the right direction, or provided a solution to my problem (i.e directions, printing facilities, phone charging facilities). Very happy with my stay: would definitely stay again.

NYC has expensive accommodation and Q4 is included. I hate the fact that they charge $5/bag just to leave a luggage in their luggage room on the day of check-out. I have stayed in >60 hostels around the world and this is the first time I encountered the charge for luggage. The pillow was thin and uncomfortable. The staff were not really knowledgeable about NYC. I asked one girl (she's a student) if the Natural History Museum has a pay-as-you-wish entry system and she said no but it's not true!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6