Q4 Hotel Reviews

2909 Queens Plaza North, New York, USA

Exactly what I was expecting from the descrtion. Location is not the best but with subway line E can be any where in 15min.

• 25th Aug 2015

q4 was a very beautiful hostel! Everything was updated and clean which made it nice to be in. The decor was elegant which I really liked as well! The noise from the subway really wasn't that bad! I would definitely recommend Q4 if you are looking for a hostel close to a subway line, nice decor, rooms and facilities. The only thing I didn't like was the age of guests. I felt like there were a lot of really young guests(under 21) and a lot of older guests(over 30). Overall very nice hostel!

The hostel was really clean and well organised. The rooms of the front side of the building are really noisy. We had not got enough lockers for everybody. Expect these everything was a perfect.

• 18th Aug 2015
  • Hungary

Hostel O.K., good facilities, great bathroom and shower. Gives you a bit of a weird feeling though because it seems super strict: no eating or drinking in the rooms, no own sleaping bags etc. which is ok, but all of the restrictions come with about "10 exclamation marks".

• 16th Aug 2015
  • Austria

We have enjoyed our stay at the Q4 Hotel ! The situation is good and the hotel was really quiet. It would have been perfect with some racks for the clothes and the towels in the bathroom :-)

Everything was perfect except for a couple of minor things. Hostel does not have an elevator, so be prepare in case you have a big luggage. Moreover, if you room faces to Queens Plaza, be prepare for some noise coming from the trains.

Good value for the money. Staff was very helpful with answering question and giving directions to nearby attractions. My only complaint was the non-functioning key locks on the dorm room doors.

• 14th Aug 2015

No courtesy. Staff is easily pissed off and don't care about your problems. Nevertheless, the location is good, they have a big kitchen and I'd come back.

Great option outside Manhattan, very close to subway stations, rooms are very clean. A lift would help a lot and staff could be more friendly. Some guests complained about the noise as the train passes very closely, it didn't bother me tjhough. I would stay there again.

Everything is okay. But I want to suggest that this hostel have laundry machine. I was dissapointed that I couldn't laundry in hostel.... very very uncomfortable !!

In the dorm were 8 beds but only 6 lockers. I couldn't lock in my stuff for a few days when I went out.. The same with plugs: the room did not have enough plugs so that everyone could charge his phone over night. Nevertheless it was relatively clean (average) and the location is good.

I like 24-hr front desk service and almost everything but I wish there's breakfast and hair dryer and more of computer to use.

• 11th Aug 2015
  • Thailand

The staff treats you like they were doing you a favor. They don't try to assist you in any way. They are easily pissed off for anything and do not care for your problems.

It was in a good location, meaning that it was easy to get to, in the subway, and in a principal avenue, so you don't have to get into dark streets to get to it. I also liked the fact that the room was clean and it had lookers, my roommates were very respectful with me and my stuff. The only thing I didn't like was the loud noise of the subway at night, since the hostal is really near to it, but everything else was really great.

• 9th Aug 2015
  • Mexico

I had really heavy lugguage but my room was on the second floor. On the day I arrived, the lady at the front desk did offer me help. However, on the day I left, the strong guy at the front desk, on the contrary, refused to help and had very poor attitude claiming he was not allowed to leave the front desk. How mean he was!

• 8th Aug 2015
  • Hong Kong

Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for any negative experience while staying with us. Unfortunately,we do not have an elevator so we suggest to guests to request a room on the main level if possible.Although the staff are not allowed to leave the reception desk unattended, we apologize if you felt they were rude. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to have another opportunity to make your stay more memorable. Diana-Q4 Hotel Guest Relations

Plastic mattress covers and an ensuite toilet that I could barely fit my knees in the place to sit down! Good decor, but could do with some more signage (floor numbers, main door sign and card swipe, etc). Kitchen needs another sink as there's a queue when people are making breakfast.

Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your feedback. To assure cleanliness we protect all our mattresses and pillows with covers. We will look into more visible signage. Thank you for choosing Q4! Diana Q4 Guest Relations

Our first stop of our RTW trip and this hostel was great. Friendly staff, rooms were decent sized and good bathroom. Modern. Common area was nice. Wifi was good in rooms. Haven't really got anything negative to say. Overall good hostel.

The staff all seem unmotivated. They would help and give suggestions only upon request. But they did help they were very good :) The place was clean and tidy. Would stay there again

if they offer you a reservation for free ،، dont take it they will charge you even u dont stay !!! Poor communication with customer.

If you're a backpacker who needs a place to stay in New York that's decent, this Certainly fits the bill. The hostel provides individual lockers in our rooms, which was brilliant, but be advised you need your own padlock. The front desk does have them for sale at the fair price of six dollars each, and they're good padlocks. Right next to Queens Plaza subway station, so excellent links to the rest of the city Beds were good, as were the morning hot showers. Will definitely stay again

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7