Qian Men Hostel Reviews

Meishijie 33, Xuanwu District, Beijing, China

It was a great place with a nice location and good English speaking staff (for the most part). They were very accommodating towards my request and a great source of conversation and help between my outings.

• 30th Sep 2015

Beautiful location near Tien Men. Nice staff. The owner remembered me even it is 3 years since last stay. I will come back.

The hostel was under rennovations and the fumes from the paints and lacquers the workers were using were nauseating. If we had known this, we would have booked elsewhere becaus it was very noxious. Plus the cafe' was closed and there were few services. Some of the staff couldn't speak or understand english which made getting directions to sites a bit troublesome. The AC unit condensate leaked into the room the first but the owner/manager fixed it the next day.

The hostel was under construction during my stay, so the smell of poisinous paint and knocking woke me up every morning. The hostels looked like a cosy place when not under construction though. Location is perfect. No lockers in the room.