7.9
Very Good 713 Total Reviews
7.9
Very Good 713 Total Reviews
Qian Men Hostel Located at Meishijie 33, Xuanwu District, Beijing.
China
Beijing 100051 Meishijie 33, Xuanwu District
79% 713
39.8957609 116.3942241
    Rooms available

• Philippines, Female, 25-30
18th Aug 2016
8.0

Solo & MixedRoom Pros: The place is in a very good location. Even though it is beside the main road, yet inside the hostel, it has a peaceful ambience. Staff could speak in English. It also serve western foods and has a small pub. Peaceful and a has tradtional Chinese ambience. Offers tours. WiFi. No curfew. Cons: You need to pay 10RMB for the usage of towel. No free toiletries (shampoo and soap). For dormitories-- the toilet, bathroom and washroom are located on the 1st floor.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
28th Jul 2016
7.7

In a good tourist district. Not flash but fine if you just want a place to crash.

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
21st Jul 2016
7.7

Good hostel, our room was clean, as were the common areas. Close to the Hutongs for great food, Tiananmen square, and the subway.

15th Jul 2016

This hostel was in an excellent location. I have two complaints. The air conditioning unit was right above my bed. My roommates wanted the AC on all the time, as a result I caught a cold and missed out on one day of my traveling. The bathroom is pretty far away, it requires a work out to get to it. Otherwise, it was a decent hostel.

• USA, Female, 25-30
7th Jul 2016
6.9

When I arrived, the manager was excited to receive me & immediately took my bag and welcomed me to rest on the bench in reception. At check in, they asked for a 100 RMB cash deposit in addition to what I owed for my stay. I was shown to my room on the second floor, where I shared a four bed room with four other people (myself and two sets of mothers with their young daughters, so five people in the room total). Showers & bathrooms are on the first floor. It is a very old building so be prepared.

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
21st May 2016

Situated in a beautiful hutong, the staff were super friendly as soon as we arrived which marked a pleasant change from our previous hostel. The rooms themselves were fine, comfortable and Reasonably clean. the hutong was very relaxed at night, with minimal interaction between people. Depending on the guest this could be seen as a positive or negative. What was an absolute positive was the breakfast in the morning, some of the best we've had

4th May 2016

i love this place, location is best, staff are helpful and nice, will come again

14th Apr 2016
6.9

The hostel was located in a prime spot, though it lacked in its offerings compared to other hostels. There were no lockers in my room and I just left my bag behind the front desk. I didn't need to use them but they did not have the same amount of information about local tours/events/locations as I expected. For the price, it still worked fine because I was barely even in my room!

• France, Couple, 25-30
12th Apr 2016

As usual, Qian Men Hostel is amazing. Great location, nice staff available anytime and good facilities. The rooms are simple but perfect for people who need a nice place to stay. The building is a traditional, ancient, beautiful building worth having a look at.