Qianmen Courtyard Hotel Reviews

No.4 Shijia Hutong, Qianmen Street, Xicheng District, Beijing, China

Really good locationin Beijing, in the middle of the street market. From 10 minutes walking to Tianamen Square. Quiet place, cleaned rooms, breakfast not included but cheap and delicious ! I would recommended it for sure !!!!

The services of Qianmen Courtyard Hotel were the poorest. They refused to give me a room saying they did not have any rooms available even I had booked a room in the hotel in advance. They did not explain why. This was the first time I was refused a room by a hotel in China. I would never book rooms in that hotel.

• 25th Jul 2013