Directions to Quality Hostel K's House Tokyo Oasis
Map & Directions
From Narita International Airport
Time : 75 - 80 min, Price : 1060 - 1240 JPY
1. Take a limited express train from the airport (NOT SKYLINER) and get off at Aoto station
2. Transfer to subway Asakusa line at Aoto staiton(at the same platform).
3. Get off at Asakusa Station on Asakusa line.
15min walk from Asakusa station on subway Asakusa line.
[[ Note ]]
Keisei Narita Sky Access for Haneda Airport or Misakiguchi go to Asakusa station directly from Narita international airport.
From Asakusa station on subway Asakusa line
1. Turn right at A4 exit and turn left on the first big street (Kaminarimon-dori street).
2. Keep walking (approx 10 min) on Kaminarimon-dori street unitl you get to the Kokusai-dori street.
3. Turn right on Kokusai-dori street and walk strgiht.
[ Note: You will see a bid advertising display ' Super DRY ' on the Kokusai-dori street. ]
4. After approx 5min walk, you can see ' Asakusa view hotel ' and supermarket ' Life ' on your left side and a small car parking on your side.
5. Turn right at the small car parking and walk into the narrow street.
6. We are just before the arcade on the right side of the street.
> *For JR pass holders
1. Take Narita express from Narita international airport.
2. Get off at JR Tokyo station.
Please refer to the direction below after JR Tokyo station.
From Tokyo staiton
Time : 20min ,
Price :130JPY for JR line and 200JPY for Tsukuba express line
1. Take JR Yamanote line(inbound/uchimawari/platform #4) and get off at Akihabara station.(2 stations away)
2. Transfer to Tsukuba express line (5min walk from Akihabara station on JR line) and get off at Asakusa station. (2 stations away)
From Asakusa station on Tsukuba express line
1. After going through the ticket gate, turn right and walk to the North bicycle paring lot exit
2. Pass through the bicycle parking area (basement level)
3. Turn right at the exit and walk into the narrow street. We are just before the arcade on the right side of the street
by Bus >
Time : 2hour 15 minutes, Price : 2700 JPY
1. Take a limousine bus for Asakusa View Hotel.
[[ Note ]]: Bus goes to Asakusa view hotel is available only twice a day.
Please check the timetable in advance. Time table → http://www.limousinebus.co.jp/en/platform_searches/index/2/244
2. Get off at Asakusa View Hotel and go to supermarket ' Life ' next to the hotel.
3. Cross the big street ' Kokusai-dori street from supermarket ' Life ' and walk into narrow street (1minute) next to car parking
4. We are just before the arcade on the right side of the street.
From Haneda International Airport
Time : approx 40minutes, Price : 600 - 640 JPY
1. Take Keikyu line from the airport.
They have many direct trains (approximately every 10 - 20 min) from Haneda airport to Asakusa station on subway Asakusa line until around 10pm.
Please catch an airport express(エアポート急行) or
an airport limited express(エアポート快特).
Please take trains which bound for following places
- Narita Airport(成田空港)
- Keisei Narita(京成成田)
- Keisei-Takasago(京成高砂), and Aoto(青砥).
* The trains bound for other stations do not go to Asakusa.
2. Get off at Asakusa station on subway Asakusa line.
3. Please read From Asakusa station on subway Asakusa line noted above to check the direction from Asakusa station on subway Asakusa line to our hostel (15-20min walk).