Quality Hotel Wembley Reviews

Empire Way, Wembley, Middlesex, London, England

No Rating

I have no comment about my stay as I could not make mt trip. I gave plenty notice to both hostelworld and the quality hotel advising of my cancellation but my credit card still got charged. Not good customer service. Would never use hostelworld again

• 14th Aug 2013
  • Scotland

Enjoyable, except for the elevator experience...on Friday, 5th of July, 2013...went to every floor but the one we were staying on...twice! Staff could not be more helpful or polite. over-all experience was good.

• 4th Jul 2013

No hot water. They didn't put my booking in their book.

The Staff were very unhelful and rude. My son and i arrived, my son on crutches, i had to ask for assistance with luggage to my room. I paid for internet for one month and it was not working for 4 days. Their add for internet is in large print saying FREE WIFI however in miniscule print underneath it states that this applies for 15 minutes only. You leave luggage in their storeroom at your own risk, they never greet you and on my departure the same thing. One nightmare !!!

Location is excellent if you're going to an event in the Wembley area. Breakfast was good but nothing special. I would have liked the possibility to have breakfast at an earlier hour also on the weekend.