Quart Youth Hostel

Fabulous 489 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 489 Total Reviews

16th Aug 2017

The hostel is one of the best that I stayed in Europe so far, super clean, awesome structure, location and staff. I just don't five the maximum note because not all beds had energy plugs and there were no shelves or some surface to put stuff into the shower. Apart from that, I regret not staying more there.

• saskiahalleen7714
  • New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
29th Jul 2017

This was by far the best hostel we have had this trip. Ruxandra especially was super friendly and helpful! The breakfast cost €2 pp but was delicious and absolutely worth it. Not much of an atmosphere but we hung out in the kitchen during the day. We would 100% recommend this hostel and will stay here again if/when we come to Valencia again! Thanks for a great finale!

• South Africa, Female, 18-24
23rd Jul 2017
7.7

I wouldn't recommend the hostel, friendly staff, but my money got stolen from by another guest. Just not the safest place I'd say!

12th Jul 2017

We loved our stay at the Hostel! The staff were super friendly and nice! Not a single problem with anything! The atmosphere was a bit dull though. Lots of young kids... we are 19/20.

3rd Jul 2017
8.0

Quite a nice hostel but to go the bathroom from my room I had to pass reception desk and main hallway to the kitchen which I found a bit disturbing. Great beds in room with curtains.

• Austria, Female, 25-30
28th Jun 2017
7.1

Good location, helpful staff and very clean room. But a cold and sterile atmosphere, only one common room, the kitchen. I only spent to nights, I can recommend the hostel for a short time but woldn't stay for longer.

24th Jun 2017

Best hostel I've ever stayed at! The staff was so kind and helpful. The room was spacious with privacy curtains which really helped you feel like you had your own space. The lockers were large enough to fit all my belongings. All the rooms were well air conditioned. And the small gym was a fun plus!

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
24th Jun 2017

The best hostel I have been to! The shower was amazing! I could actually shave my legs and it was so big I could have had a dance party in there! Everything was wonderful and modern. Great location. Staff were wonderful! We sent things home and organised a courier to pick up our package after we left and the staff were wonderful and helped. Absolutely recommend! Super clean, and big beds!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
22nd Jun 2017

One of the nicest hostels I've stayed in! Good location (an easy 45minute metro and tram trip to the beach)Easy walk to and from the station. Rooms are great- spacious and curtains around the bed keep it dark. Power points and light within bedding area. Great shower, big shower heads which is awesome - it is mixed share for those who aren't keen on that however I didn't mind. Kitchen is nice and clean (however no oven) They even have a gym! Staff have been the friendliest group of people

• adejesus
  • Puerto Rico, Female, 18-24
21st Jun 2017
7.4

Excelente ubicación. Las habitación fue muy cómoda y una cocina espaciosa. Los baños compartidos no estaban muy limpios. Mucho ruido por la noche/madrugada.