Quart Youth Hostel Reviews

Calle Guillem de Castro 64, Valencia, Spain

it's one of the best hostels I have ever visited.the only thing I should underline is that they should advise the guests when they need to add one or two more beds in a shared room. except this unconvenient, it' is a wonderful place, I suggest everybody to stay in valencia

My girlfriend and I stayed there for 5 nights in a double bed room. I would say that everything was great. Our room was very clean including sheets and towels. Bathrooms are also clean and everything is new and looks really good since it has been renovated in 2013. Breakfast was good and you can eat as much as you want. There is no noise at nights, so you can get a good sleep. Staff was really kind and helpfull. I would highly recommend this place to everyone.

• 6th Aug 2014
  • Croatia

the lady was very nice to let me checked in before the check in time!

Was quite surprised by how clean the hostel was despite it being on the budget. Would highly recommend for someone traveling on a budget.

Decent enough place. Its a bit of a pain if you have to check after 11pm. Not a lot of atmosphere or anything. All the facilities you expect. All the hostels in Valencia are in the old town, so youre not going to be near the beach no matter what. Okay place but there are better in Valencia.

The rooms are clean and spacious, but can't say the same about the toilets. There are only two showers for the whole floor, which is not really convenient. The staff is nice and helpful. Good value for money.

• 26th Jun 2014
  • Spain

This is a very new hostel. They were still renovating the second floor when I was there. It is very clean and well set out. The kitchen is good, but has no oven. There is plenty of space and tables to eat on. A few couches and a tv. The wifi is good and reached everywhere, except in the kitchen. The showers have good pressure and heat, a nice amount of space. It would be better if they provided foot and hand towels. It's on the edge of the city and close enough to most things. Not a party hostel

Nice and quite new hostal.. Nice, modern atmosphere and friendly, helpful staff! Only thing, too less showers which could have been cleaner and the kitchen is big but badly equipped. They've only got one set of knives, pans and utilties for cooking. Breakfast is really basic and nothing special. Overall a hostal I'd recommed.

We have a really great time there! The hostel was really friendly and it has a very good location.

The hostel is clean and organised, everything seems to be new and the bathrooms are spacious. It's not far from the metro and bus stops, wifi worked on the rooms and there were sufficient plugs around. But there is something terribly wrong with it, THERE ISN'T 24 hour reception, which for me is absurd. After 23:00 the hostel belongs to the guests, we do whatever we want, there is no one around to help, and if a new guest arrives after 23:00 there isn't going to be anyone to do the check in.

GREAT HOSTEL! I was extremely pleased with my stay. I stayed in a mixed dorm of 8 people and felt very safe. The hostel is brand new, spotless, and the bathrooms were clean and had good water pressure in the showers. The buildings location is a 5 minute walk from the plaza del la reina. The only part that might have not been what I was expecting was the complementary breakfast, but for such a great price a cup of coffee and some toast is all you need!! If I ever come back I will be staying here!

• 9th Jun 2014

Our room was, without doubt, the best we have had in our travels. OK, it didnt have TV or an ensuite toilet, but that didn't matter when we considered the cleanliness, airiness and atmosphere of the room, which were excellent.

• 8th Jun 2014
  • New Zealand
  • Couple, 41+

The hostel was a good price, near the center, but a bit far from the river. The rooms were large with lockers making the number of beds irrelevant. Good breakfast and very clean but lacked in overall environment. Good for those traveling with friends looking for a cheap place to crash.

Great place, loved the breakfast and the rooms and the bathrooms were very clean.

Washer drier super expensive, maybe have a terrace to dry, cost me as much to do my laundry as it did to stay there one night... well almost

This is a great hostel. The only thing I would change would be the lockers that could be bigger. All the rest was perfect.

The hostel is pretty far from the main train station so that was the only downfall. Wifi was good, facilities were clean but there are only 2 showers for the floor to use, and the staff was friendly. The pubcrawl is really fun! I would definitely recommend this place to others.

Basic hostel, not centrally located, but it's easy to find the wayt to city live and bars. Staff was not always that helpful.

Unfortunately when I was there aburglar got in the hostel, who opened two lockers and nothing could be done for the lost properties. It says they don't get responsibility for lost items, but I think it lacks the least of security checks.

Great, Fresh and new hostel. Though i wouldnt call it a "youth" hostel and its atmosphere is a bit sterile. The kitchen is pretty decent and great breakfast, this hostel is great for budgeters.