Que Tal Hostel e Arte Reviews

Rua Vergueiro, 3393, Sao Paulo, Brazil

We only stayed a night but did not have the greatest experience. The atmosphere in the hostel was very unpersonal and the staff could not speak English. The rooms are really run down and have locks on the doors.

The staff is very nice! I liked them!

I had a great time in Que tal hostel. It's close to two metro lines, the staff is super friendly and the rooms are fully equipped. I would definitely stay here again. For sure my favourite hostel in Sao Paulo.

There should be some investment in the bathroom. I took a bath and ran out of hot water one day. Also, I love to throw the paper in the WC and not in the basket as I would expect in a location in a big city. There were parties every day with great food and people from outside. The place was very comfortable with instruments and books.

Que Tal is definitely one of the nicest hostels I've been to in my life! It's supercute, the cleanliness is impressive (!), it felt very safe and has very convenient facilities. Ah, and the breakfast cake... It's situated very close to two metro stops of different lines, so you can reach other places in SP easily. And, most importantly, the staff (and the owner!) are just such nice people, I wished I could have stayed in Que Tal longer. Thank you guys for everything!!!

• 5th Nov 2015