Quebec Central Downtown Reviews

790 St-Joseph Est ,Quebec , H2J3C3, Quebec, Quebec, Canada

It was so bad staying there, especially the owner was so bad. I paid approximately 34 bucks per day, I did belated check in and he charge me additional taxes. and the last day of staying, I wanted to leave my luggauge and he said 2 dollars for locker room and then when I got back to hostel, he didn't put my luggauge locker room and it was same place where I put it. Besides, you can't bring beers I don't know why but I think because he runs a bar downstair . IIdon't want you to waste your money

I dunno what happenned, but I made a reservation and when I arrived there the stuff said to me that there was no reservation and that was the third time that this site - hostelworld - was doing this. Charging and doing reservation whitout communicae whit the hostel.

• 6th Sep 2013

We enjoyed the stay however, security and cleanliness would be the biggest downside. The suite door did not latch so anyone could enter if they tried. The kitchen was unevenly stocked, lots of glass wear, plates, cutlery, but only one lidless pot. The overall cleanliness...kind of gungy.

• 7th Jul 2011
  • Mixed Group, 41+

The appartment is lovely and in an excellent location. We enjoyed our stay there. Its very quirky and has character. It did lack a washing machine. It is expensive !