Quechuas Backpackers Puno Reviews

Jirón Independencia N° 301, Puno, Peru

Very clean hostel with hot shower. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

Nice hostal, with Warm water and decent breakfast. Really nice

This hostel is a few blocks from the main square, making it a great location. It is however up hill on a pedestrian-only street. Be prepared to get your lungs working! The bus depot to Juliaca is only a few blocks the other direction. Breakfast is great, yogurt in addition to a full spread for sandwiches (avocado, ham, cheese) and your typical bread and jam. I was fortunate to reserve a dorm and get a single (with private bath and TV) for the same price, which was a welcome surprise!

I booked a 6 bed mixed dorm and they gave me a private room with double bed and ensuite, I have zero complaints.

The rooms were very cold, but there was a heater available and the staff gave us an extra blanket for our convenience.

The best place we've been at Perú. Quiet, cousy, hot water (for real), tv, wi-fi and the best gest attention ever.