Quechuas Backpackers Puno Reviews

Jirón Independencia N° 301, Puno, Peru

A fitness room was advertised online & when I enquiried there apparently was none. I had to pay extra for a heater for the room even though heating was advertised as being included. The staff had very little English. They couldn't work the visa machine when I went to check out & there was no one at the front desk that morning. While my room was spacious & warm (once I hired the heater) I didnt in extend my stay & changed to a different Hostal after 2 nights. Not for solo female traveller

Very good and quite place, just some blocks away from the center and nice view over the city and the lake. In 5 minutes you are in the mainstreet with all the restaurantes and touroperators. Just 5 minutes to the trainstation.

The best shower I have had all trip. The place clean, the staff lovely and breakfast was excellent and served from 6am which was perfect for my early start.