Queen Elizabeth Chelsea Reviews

58 Bagleys Lane, London, England

I have stayed in many hostels but none of them had such hospitable staff. Perfect! Upon my arrival, they carried my heavy luggage to the storage room and later to my room. Once when I was cold at night and the bar was closed, I was given a free drink- very considerate gesture. Justin was very friendly and constantly tried to talk and entertain the guests. Other hostels just received the money and then don't care. Andrew was very polite. The place was immaculately clean and homely.

Fine hostel for a couple nights. The only common space is the bar room---don't bring your own alcohol---no kitchen, but there's a microwave, yet we found it hard to not eat out. Nice free food bin (subject to chance), not enough bathrooms for how many dorms there are. The bathrooms were clean, but the room itself wasn't so clean. Everyone seemed to be sick, and the room (6 bed dorm) was small, felt we were being coughed on. About an hour walk from Victoria, but theres another tube station close

I was in elizabeth hostel about two weeks ago. I was very impressed !!! Staff was very kindly I'm not remember their names but greetings for you guys ! People was very friendly. It was fabulous ! I recommend to everyone !

• 14th Jan 2015
  • Poland

absolutely nothing to complain about

Clean, safe, great atmosphere, friendly and helpful staff !

Amazing hostel , clean , friendly staff and nice quite location also there is bar downstairs with cheap beers and live sport every day. I could watch there even live ski jumping what is unusual in any english bar. When i will be in London next time that's my place to stay . Cheers guys.

First walked into the pub and was a little intimidated by a couple of locals at the bar. When I arrived back later that evening it was a much more warm feelings which continued the rest of my stay. The staff were helpful and friendly especially Andrew.

• 5th Jan 2015

Great hostel, have stayed here a few times. Excellent value for money, close to buses and the tube station. Staff are friendly and always helpful. The pub downstairs means there is always someone to socialize with. The only downside, which is in common with most other London hostels is that there are no kitchen facilities apart from the microwave, but this is more to do with fire and safety regulations rather than anything else. Would highly recommend staying here.

• 2nd Jan 2015

Friendly staff and excellent value for money. Would stay again.

• Portugal

I really enjoyed my stay here, highly recommend it to everyone! Clean hostel with outstanding staff :)

• Hungary

This place was very far from everything, was very dirty, and expensive for what it was. Do not recommend

• 29th Dec 2014

Very nice hostel with cool bar at the bottom floor. Very friendly and helpful staff, especially Adrew that always has a minute to talk with guests and give good advice. Thank u guys!

really clean und with great amosphäre

This is a nice little hostel with fantastic staff. Breakfast costs a tiny bit extra but it had yoghurt and bananas. The rooms and showers were clean. Wifi good. Bit more of a walk from the station then I anticipated but that's not too much of a big deal.

a really great place to stay, everything for me was perfect. This is a difficult thing to find in London because there are so many hostels. I thought this hostel was just the right size to be genuinely friendly and to meet some nice people. it was clean and easy to find and the excellent staff are really helpful, they answer your questions like they are really interested and friendly. thank you to everyone especially 'Poitr' (he is a champion!) thank you i will be back in the new year.

• 17th Dec 2014

I slept in the 16 person room located that was accessible only from outside the building. The room was way too small for 16 people. There was hardly any room to put bags. The sheets and bathroom were clean enough but the overall hostel atmosphere was bizarre. Lots of old men sitting in the bar area. Breakfast was not included. Little far from city center. It was cheap so I can't complain but I would not stay here again.

• 15th Dec 2014

As far as London hostels go it strikes a good balance between price and quality. Staff are top notch, atmosphere in the downstairs bar is friendly and the rooms are adequate, if a touch crowded with 3 tiered bunks. It seems there is new management which has improved the vibe of place. Overall an enjoyable stay.

• 10th Dec 2014
  • New Zealand

Stayed in 15 bed dorm (more than 15 beds in room upon arrival), and for 11 pounds a night, what can I expect? The room was extremely small and the walls had a black substance (mold?) all over. No lockers in the room meant everyone had to leave luggage on the floor, making the room even smaller and easy access for theft. Facilities were poor and I frequently saw one staff member arguing with residents. Location not ideal but the tube is so easy to use. Decent place to meet travelers though.

Thank you very much! We had a great stay and felt very welcome, even arriving in the midst of night. Very remarkable was the breaktfast, which was really exceeding expectations for that price! Will definitely recommend you!

• 4th Dec 2014

Nice hostel, great staff. Only downside is no kitchen, but you know that from a hostel description which makes it a fair deal.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4