Queen Elizabeth Chelsea Reviews

58 Bagleys Lane, London, England

Wasnt great but no real complaints. Would be good if breakfast was included like it says in the description.

Nice staff, good mattress. Unbeatable atmosphere. The only disadvantage was how far away from the train station it was

To be honest, I was only there for 8 hours. Got there late and left early. It was my first time in a hostel and if I did it again I think I'd go for a smaller room with less, um?!...snorers. Beds were comfortable though, if not a little tricky to climb into the middle bunk. Hooks on the wall for your stuff and perhaps a raised shelf for a glass of water wouldn't go amiss. Staff were friendly and the place was easy enough to find. Great coffee shop by the station if the brekky isn't your thing.

• 17th Jul 2015

Great staff. All of them do their best to make you feel welcome.

Super welcoming and professional receptionist, Justin. He also resolved problem with someone else sleeping in my bed efficiently and with courtesy. Bathrooms are not very clean and beds are terrible, but the place still offers great value for money. Not a noisy area, which was great! Thank you!

• 14th Jul 2015
  • Romania

I thought this hostel has a great atmosphere. The attendant was excellent. So nice and so helpful and funny too. The rooms were standard- normal beds and space. The beds were a little squeaky but no big deal. I wish that the bathrooms would have been a little cleaner. The paint was chipping, etc. but it was good overall. The location was great because it was very quiet but it was quite far away from the center though.

• 9th Jul 2015

Definitely a good place for solo travelers, a good place to meet new people, hang out and have fun together. Would like it better if your Wi-Fi was more reliable and faster--webpages wouldn't load after a while or it would time out.

One of the best hostels I've been in London. Excellent location if you like Fulham, very quiet at night, great pub, decent breakfast.

So friendly and welcoming... Either at 5 in the morning! Always asked how your day went and if there was anything they could do! Amazing and would go back in a heart beat

• 6th Jul 2015
  • British Virgin Islands

The staffs are pretty nice, they are willing to help you with everything that u need! Cheers Justin! The common area has a weird smell and it's a bit dirty but the bathrooms are clean! The neighborhood is a bit far from the city center, but is really near to the tube and to the buses stops. It's worthwhile.

The staff make a genuine effort, which is a welcome relief from the general London hostel stereotype. Nothing too fancy, but nice, clean, and quiet. Good value for money overall, as long as you're prepared to trek a little out of the centre.

The staff here was the real highlight they made me feel very welcome

It was a perfect place for me. The staff are kind and friendly. Very good location for travelers.

• 28th Jun 2015
  • South Korea

The guy I checked in with was really cool and helpful-wish I would've remembered his name. The place itself is quite old and it's a bar, so there was either much much older people there for the bar or adult-aged people there for the hostel. Therefore the environment was kind of awkward. The beds were comfortable and the place was okay in terms of cleanliness (not as clean as I'm used to, but it may be bc it's an older building). There were lockers, but in the main area. Wifi didn't work in room.

I had a great stay the staff and some of the other backpackers made me feel really welcome and the location is pretty good too. My only feed back would be the beds tend to sqeek a lot there relly light metal framed beds I eould say replace them with timber bunks its hard to sleep when people are in and out. This place is great for people who want a chilled stay it's not a party hostel.

• 21st Jun 2015

Not a great place, there was not blinds by the window next to my bed so I woke up around 5ish from the light, the room smelt bad too. (as only hostel rooms that haven't been aired enough can be) The shower had no hold for the shower head which was really annoying and I could only find one bathroom on 2 of the top floors. Was clean enough as a whole but these bits kinda annoyed me. Location is ok in SW London definitely not central. You're paying for what you get though as this was fairly cheap.

The hostel was very dirty, and even after taking shower, I still felt gross. Beds were thin and uncomfortable. The pub was ok, but I don't think it aided in the overall atmosphere. I won't come back as a solo traveler.

Very friendly staff and good atmosphere. Location is OK but not great if you're a tourist. Really lacking in kitchen space/bathrooms/toilets/sockets.

Homely and warm environment. Relaxed so i can feel at home and use the space how I want to. I had my lap top working in the pub area and no body bothers you but if you want to be social you can speak to others.

• 13th Jun 2015

The staff is helpfull. If you only want to have a place to sleep, that is ok. Showers and beds are clean. But the "kitchen" have a lot of issues. The tables were sticky dirty. The place has a lot of potential but it needs professional help to be called a good hostel.

• 8th Jun 2015