Queen Elizabeth Chelsea

8.1
Fabulous 1791 Total Reviews

• Estonia, Male, 31-40
8th Feb 2017

I like this place and staff- always very friendly. See you next time. Always happy to visit this place.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
6th Feb 2017

My second time staying here. It's an above average place for a super cheap price. :)

• Togo, Male, 25-30
5th Feb 2017

First the staff are friendly to everyone staying and the people too:)) OK I am very happy with the price for a night and one cheaper place to stay:))

31st Jan 2017
7.7

Cons: Just District line and trains to come and go (and I hate both). If you dont mind them, go for it! Right next to the Imperial Wharf. Sports pub - attracts your traditional sports fans from the outskirts (nothing wrong with them, I just find them a bit loud). I think it should be stated that you need your own lockpad or pay 4 Pounds for one. The blinds in my room didnt shut completely. Shower either piping hot or freezing. Pros: Everything else especially staff - they were 10/10!!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
27th Jan 2017
7.4

I am very satisfied with this hostel considering what I payed. The location would not be 10/10 for sightseeing, but it was the perfect location for me as it was near to the venue of my weekend course. There is no proper kitchen area for food prep, but they have dishes cutlery and a microwave so that's better than nothing. I thought the breakfast was a good value, only 2 pounds, and they had lots of vegan options for me so i was impressed. The staff were lovely and helpful.

• England, Male, 25-30
25th Jan 2017
7.7

Good value for money in good location.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
24th Jan 2017

Great place to stay on a budget, facilities were good and clean. Found Johnny and Sarah were absolutely brilliant and couldn't do enough to help with anything I needed, would definitely come back😁 really reasonable prices for beer and spirits, very comfy beds

19th Jan 2017
4.3

Bathrooms are gross, the showers are either extremely hot or extremely cold. Staff is friendly. Facilities are sub-par. Location is very inconvenient -- you have to take two trains or a train and a bus to get anywhere you'd actually want to go. Night life in the area is virtually non-existent. Doors do not lock properly (we didn't even use the key to get into our private room, we were able to just twist the knob and get in). Overall, not a particularly good hostel.

• Romania, Female, 18-24
17th Jan 2017
3.4

The jostel is located very faraway from the city center, 2 the biggest probles is that is so dirty, it s unbelieveble, it s very cold as well and the main door was not even closing properly. The schoweres were unclean and I had to walk outside in a winter cold to get to my room. Per toral I had the worst conditions I ever had in a hostel.

• Spain, Couple, 18-24
15th Jan 2017
6.9

Bed was clean, toilet wasn't. One of the guys from staff was quite rude.