Queen Elizabeth Chelsea Reviews

58 Bagleys Lane, London, England

Really enjoyed my stay at Chelsea although I did not spend much time in the hostel during the days. Found all the staff and management to be friendly and helpful despite their already busy jobs. Breakfast is good value and location is pretty good.

It was ok.

• 25th Sep 2015

The Hostel is very far out from central London. The hostel smells nasty once going into the rooms and the beds are very worn. All the facilities are very old and overall it's not very clean. I would not recommend staying there.

The hostel is great overall, the bar in the first floor is a great option to have a drink if you are not looking for a big night out. However the hostel during the night is really noisy because it is between clubs and bars, so even at 4:00 AM you can still hearing the music, not a big deal if you have a good and heavy sleep.

Lack of a full kitchen was unfortunate. Just a microwave makes for poor meals. The staff were fantastic. Some of the best I've had during my trip! Rooms were decent. Not overly secure but I didn't feel as though it was an issue. Everything was clean and tidy! It was a good stay all in all. Thanks guys!

Good location near transport options. Good atmosphere there and staff were helpful. Security was poor, doors left open and no lockers or cages to put bags in. All in all decent value for the price

Great friendly staff, awesome location and homey atmosphere. Enjoyed my stay here very much :)

Staff were really helpful in any requests I had. Also appreciated my mix of people in my dorm but the showers needed more cleaning

Great place! For a hostel it had everything i expected for that price. Very nice staff, £1.50 breakfast, clean room, wifi. Might have an extra toilet on the floor, but again, for that price it's no big deal. Triple bunks were fine too, even my middle bed.

Really cool place to stay, staff really cool and chilled, its nice just chilling in the bar for a beer

loved it ✌️ will come again

• 5th Sep 2015
  • Czech Republic

A perfect hostel! Great atmosphere and friendly staff!

• 4th Sep 2015
  • Poland

The bathroom was not clean. The showers were full of mould. One of the showers had a broken holder so that you couldn't fix the shower head to the wall. Long wait for toilet. Beds very uncomfortable. Pillow was very flat (might as well not have one). Rooms are small with little to no storage space so people had there things strewn all over the limited floor space. The only common area was a corner of the pub downstairs. Price was cheap so I guess you get what you pay for.

By far the best hostel I've stayed at. The staff were amazing, the atmosphere was very relaxed and welcoming. Definitely felt like my home while I was looking for my own flat!

Too far away from the underground

It's OK overall. The location is spectacular, close to the tube, really clean and safe neighborhood. It's a pretty old hostel, the floors creeks a lot. I could only find one bathroom per floor, but was not the biggest of problems. Regular cleaness. The room felt quite small. The triple bunk beds are definitely annoying, had such a small gap between the beds, getting in was a challenge. For a short stay it's a good choice, cheapest hostel I've ever found in London + awesome location. Good staff.

This place needs a serious update and renovation! The uneven floor worried me and it felt a bit squishy like the floor was about to give in and you would be falling into the pub below. There also needs to be a reception for the hostel that has someone to man it as well as serving the bar especially at peak times when guests for the hostel are arriving. Bathroom windows need to have a better blind over them so you don't feel that everyone is watching you from the outside.

It would be nice if there were lockers in the rooms. There aren't enough bathrooms for everyone staying there. The location was poor. Far from everything you would want to see as a tourist. Luckily the one staff member was really nice (I believe his name was Justin?). He made up for some of the failings of this hostel.

It was perfecr

• 16th Aug 2015
  • Bulgaria

Only stayed one night and I was mostly sleeping but it was very good, friendly staff, very welcoming and it seemed like a nice place to stay when in London :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4