Queen Elizabeth Chelsea Reviews

58 Bagleys Lane, London, England

Is the worst hostel i have ever been. Some people of the staff were so rude with me and a friend. Our bed were the worst ever, the room has a door that goes to the outside, and our beds were next to the door so whenever someone enteres or left, an icy breeze came in. Besides, the door close automatically and it take so long to close completely. Rooms and bathrooms were not clean at all, always a little dirty.

• 7th Feb 2016

It was a great hostel, it had a very home-like feel. I really enjoyed my stay in the 17 person mixed dorm and didn't feel unsafe at all as a female travelling alone. The Fulham Broadway tube station is pretty close, or the buses come even closer. The neighborhood felt pretty safe. Overall I was very happy with my stay in this hostel!!

The hostel greeted me with a friendly staff that told me everything I needed to know for my stay. It was nice that in the hostel/pub, there was a sitting area where I could go to use the Internet etc, instead of just being cramped in the bead rooms. The facilities were visibly aged, but clean, and that's really all that matters. Breakfast was served for £1.50, simple, but filling and much appreciated when living in an expensive area such as London. It was a good overnight experience.

• 5th Feb 2016

It was a great place. Relaxing and fun at the same time

• 4th Feb 2016
  • Denmark

Very central

• 1st Feb 2016
  • Turkey

The bar is frequented by locals who make the place a cherpy friendly atmosphere and the staff are good too. Unfortunately I have had to move on I am sorry I will miss you all. I recommend the place truly it is a great place for a traveller to stay.

The only complain are the beds that are a bit unstable, not the best ones for a heavy person. Me and another girl kept falling through the bed. All the rest was good. The staff was very nice.

• 1st Feb 2016

Staff were obnoxious and rude.

It's one of the most pure hostel experiences you can get. People still talks with each other instead of keeping the focus on their phones only.

• 30th Jan 2016
  • Spain

Great staff, very friendly and helpful. Thank you Pietr for everything! I'll see you soon. Mariana from Argentina.

this hostel is the worst hostel i have been visited ever,i advice you guys never go there it's horrible

It was a nice hostel with nice helpful staff. And a great atmosphere at all time, would definitely recommend it if you are looking for something cheap. Especially because it's to at all far from any public transport for you to go out and see London midtown.

We really enjoyed our stay here. The staff were friendly and helpful, and the place was very clean. The breakfast in the morning was great, it saved us a lot of money, and the beer when we got back was very affordable! We absolutely will stay here again.

• 24th Jan 2016

Decent beds, rooms are clean and staff are helpful and friendly.... Would definitely recommend!

• 22nd Jan 2016

Lovely location that's well connected to public transport and within walking distance of Fulham Broadway station. Very easy to get to places and not far from the main city itself via the tube. Staff were super friendly in helping me my friend and myself get around London with great eating recommendations within the area itself. Despite of these, have to say that the facilities aren't exactly the greatest with it being reflected by the price. You definitely get what you paid for.

• 21st Jan 2016

The hostel beds were comfy and clean, and the staff were nice and friendly. A 6 bed room had only four lockers which was a slight issue. The only major problem was the amount of people staying there vs the amount of toilet and shower facilities available. Most of the time it was difficult finding a toilet that wasn't already occupied. The showering facilities were fine and clean but the dressing room outside them lacked any plug sockets. Location was fine and had good train and bicycle links.

Many thanks for the review - we have extra lockers in the bar area, available for the guests to use. These are probably the best ones, as they are always on CCTV. As for toilets, a lot of people forget we have toilets in the bar, which can be used 24/7, and never full.

Very polite stuff and pub cosy atmosphere, so a little bit poor toilets facilities, but a cheap hostel in a convenient location.

I goo alowes there they are friendly

• 19th Jan 2016
  • Romania

It was a great stay.

I love it. Everything is close to the hotel. The breakfast was good.

• 16th Jan 2016