Queen Elizabeth Chelsea Reviews

58 Bagleys Lane, London, England

Queen Elizabeth Chelsea is a really nice hostel to stay in, even for a slightly longer time. The atmosphere is friendly and warm, and the staff members are welcoming and helpful. It may be a little far from the city center, but there's a tube station close by and bus stops even closer to the location. It's a quiet neighborhood, though, witch is definitely a plus. The rooms, showers and toilets were clean and mostly well heated. I would definitely stay here again.

Awesome place! Special tks to Justin, Andrew, Elisabeth and Zelva!

• 23rd Feb 2015

Nice place to stay, helpful staf, specialy Andrew the Australian dude, cheap beer and free coffee in morning and for winter time really well heated rooms...

Great stay highly recommend , well worth it, thanks :)

• 22nd Feb 2015

Staff was super relaxed and friendly, always up for a chat!

• 18th Feb 2015

It's a good hostel, but not as close to the city center as I expected. By bus, it takes around 40 min to get to the royal area.

• 15th Feb 2015

Awesome staff over at the QEC, especially Andrew and Justin, absolute top blokes who are always ready to help out, and even more ready to chip in with a bit of quality banter. Met heaps of great people there, facilities were really clean for such a good value hostel, and loved having a proper English pub just downstairs - would definitely stay again. Cheers lads! Forbes the Kiwi

• 14th Feb 2015
  • New Zealand

The place is a bit far from the centre but is no problem, you have the underground or the rental bikes in five minutes. The price is good, also in the bar, the main common room wher you can meet people and the staff is very friendly. The kitchen could be better.

Andrew was very very friendly and helpful! Great location!

• 9th Feb 2015
  • Poland

Was only there for a couple nights and didn't spend much time in the hostel other than to sleep but it was a nice place with great staff. If I'm ever in the area again and need a place to stay queen Elizabeth's is the first place I'll check.

• 7th Feb 2015

The hostel was a good value for its money. It was clean, as were the showers. It was a bit out of the way but not too far from the metro. At times, it was cold in the pub attached to the hostel. Overall though, I'd stay there again.

• 6th Feb 2015

Lovely hostel. You can feel real "London style" around that hostel. It's not so far from centre of Chelsea town.

Great place, helpful staff, cheap breakfast, clean and they have a nice hangout/bar.. breath of fresh air compared to other hostels in London! Aaron and Peter are tops, Evelin is amazing- very helpful and happy! The 7th hostel I have stayed in London and the best.

The Hostel is in a good position. The staff was very kindly. But the toilets were very dirty and we saw a mouse walking downstair. During my last night I got up at 5 o'clock and on my bed I found a man, he was triyng to steel me my bag( it was under my pillow)!!!!!!!!So be carefull!

Great Staff, Great Location, Great Hostel!

Bed was broken, staff was unfriendly and I was harassed everytime I came back to the hostel by the local drunkards that frequent the bar downstairs. Would not recommend this hostel at all, felt sticky and gross the entire time I was there.

I have stayed in many hostels but none of them had such hospitable staff. Perfect! Upon my arrival, they carried my heavy luggage to the storage room and later to my room. Once when I was cold at night and the bar was closed, I was given a free drink- very considerate gesture. Justin was very friendly and constantly tried to talk and entertain the guests. Other hostels just received the money and then don't care. Andrew was very polite. The place was immaculately clean and homely.

Fine hostel for a couple nights. The only common space is the bar room---don't bring your own alcohol---no kitchen, but there's a microwave, yet we found it hard to not eat out. Nice free food bin (subject to chance), not enough bathrooms for how many dorms there are. The bathrooms were clean, but the room itself wasn't so clean. Everyone seemed to be sick, and the room (6 bed dorm) was small, felt we were being coughed on. About an hour walk from Victoria, but theres another tube station close

I was in elizabeth hostel about two weeks ago. I was very impressed !!! Staff was very kindly I'm not remember their names but greetings for you guys ! People was very friendly. It was fabulous ! I recommend to everyone !

• 14th Jan 2015
  • Poland

absolutely nothing to complain about