Queen Elizabeth Chelsea Reviews

58 Bagleys Lane, London, England

Some days ago we stayed in this hostel for four nights. The hostel in general was neat and clean. The bedroom has clean white sheets and good beds. Bus connection were great. Two blocks away there were many restaurants and fastfood places to have lunch or eat and supermarkets as well. Eventhough we were 15 people in the same room we had a whale of a time there thanks to alejandro the andalucia, Robert and Nur. Definitely the coolest guys and a great team. Thank you so much...

A nice hostel, in lovely chelsea. Recommended.

Very nice hostel. Bar price for beer adds up but a very nice place with good people both guests and staff. Couches could use a clean !

Nice stay at this hostel , i del comfortable inside and have a really big living room with a pub and people to meet , clean and cheap, greetings to the staff Alejandro Rita who is really funny guyo

• 11th Mar 2014

The hostel is a just ok place to stay if you not willing to pay for a really good hostel and still stay near the city.

The guy behind the bar was really really helpful and gave great advice on where to go and what to see. The bathrooms and rooms were clean and nice and we had no problems with the other people in the room besides them being a bit loud at 3 in the morning (though we were only there for 3 nights so we didnt really care AND the staff mentioned that if it kept on going they could talk to them if we wanted to). All in all a great place to stay :)

• 10th Mar 2014

The hostel is situated in a quiet residential area with a few minutes walking to bus stop. The staff were really friendly,especially Alejandro. Thank you very much for providing so much assistance. Very helpful especially when you're new to the city!

Thanks for everyone! especially Robert - he has very blonde, soft, gorgeous hair.

• 9th Mar 2014
  • Japan

I stayed 6 night at this hostel. The staffs are all kind and have well manners. Especially the staff, named Alejandro, was awesome. He was very helpful to me. He well noticed everything necessary. And the best thing was he was very friendly. It takes ten minutes to walk to Fulham Broadway station.The room, rest room, shower room were all clean. A fault was shower didn't work sometimes. All things were great except this. I think this hostel has more value than its cost.

• 8th Mar 2014
  • Japan

The bed was really comfy but if you're on the top bunk, expect to hit your head a few times, its really, really close to the ceiling. The walk was short from the tube station and the bathrooms were clean. Supposedly though the showers did not have hot water so I didn't even bother, I'd rather be a little grimy than take a cold shower in an already cold place. It was pretty quiet, not too crazy or noisy, I would stay here again.

• 7th Mar 2014

Great hostel And very affordable! I stayed here after staying at their sister hostel, The Phoenix. I would totally recommend it to others! Shout-out to Kane and Robert!!

amazing people and place!!! go if you like to meet amazing people (and don´t mind sharing a room)!

• 25th Feb 2014
  • Portugal

There was bed bugs in the room, our legs we were covered in small red bite marks. There was 5 men and only one women in the mixed dorm. There was blue mold on the ceiling beside the top bunk bed. The water wasn't always warm, when taking a shower.

The staff are very friendly and always willing you help you out with anything you might need to find in London or if your going for day trips as well. The beer prices are great, and they don't have a stove but the relaxing communal area outweighs the fact that you cant cook, but they do have a microwave and a fridge, and there are grocery stores close by where you can buy ready to eat meals that are cheaper than anything else anyway, by far the best value for your pound.

• 18th Feb 2014

The downstairs pub/common area was pretty noisy with the usual problem of simultaneous TV and radio. The room was pretty cramped and the window didn't open, so we suffered from that damp smell of dirty backpackers. The floorboards were excessively squeaky. The toilets were prone to clogging, so you never knew which bathroom to use, but were otherwise acceptably clean. The area is quiet, not much open in the evenings.

Sorry you did not enjoy your stay. We are a pub that is open to the public, and as a result, the communal area can get noisy - as expected in a pub. In your room, there were 2 windows - if you had tried the other one, you could have opened it. The most likely reason the toilets were 'clogging' was due to people putting excess toilet paper in the toilet. Whilst we are in a quiet area, if you go to Fulham Broadway you will find a cinema, shops, pubs, clubs, etc. Thank you.

Really lovely staff, Good size rooms with comfy beds. Nice warm showers and clean toilets. Plenty of plug sockets in the rooms and enough space for everyone's stuff. Only problem was there wasn't any lockers in the room. The hostel is in a good location, a few minutes walk to Fulham Broadway tube, bus stops and plenty of restaurants and a Sainsbury's.

Rob and his staff are all really friendly and welcoming, happy to have some banter with you and are very knowledgable of London, the local area and the world too! Had a really fun time, would deffo go back! even for just a pint! :)

A lovely stay, the staff make it memorable. Would come back for sure.

Stayed for one night and it was ok. It's well located if you are going to the football at Chelsea (which I was) but not particularly well located for central London. There were triple bunks in my room which I didn't like. Given the wide choice of good hostels in London I doubt I would stay again.

It was very nice. The staff was great, really nice showers, with plenty of space to change clothes. Would have loved the bar to have music, but I guess most guests wouldn't! I would recommend it to a friend. We enjoyed our stay there.

I am glad you enjoyed your stay here. We do have a jukebox for people to use in the evening. For £1 you get 5 songs. It's usually the best way to get the party started!