Queen Elizabeth Chelsea Reviews

58 Bagleys Lane, London, England

Friendly staff. Great atmosphere in the pub/common area. Incredible value for your money. I've already recommended this hostel to my friend!!

• 6th Sep 2014

Quiet place not far from the centre. During the week good value for money

Thank you very much for everything, it was great! I'll definitely come back :) best wishes from Germany

Breakfast was good. matress was too uncomfortable. But price was acceptable.

Good place where to stay

Place is clean and feels like home. The staff is helpful. Big thanks to manager arthur, who help us with the booking.

• 13th Aug 2014

Hostel was friendly and clean, showers had hot watter and hair dryer for free. The breakfast in the morning is good value for 1.50 you can eat continental style. Hug to Artur.

• 9th Aug 2014

Bad! Avoid!

The hostel is low budget so don't be foolish and expect paradise. I had a good time hanging in the pub, and overall I was satisfied for the cost I paid.

• 8th Aug 2014
  • GomowJames

The hostel was located 5 min walk from station. They have a good pub in there so you can have a cheap drink there. The staff is very helpful. Thanks to manager Arturs.

• 5th Aug 2014

I am really happy with the results from the hostel, the people who were working there were very friendly and specially Nur, he was very helpful with me and helped me in all i needed. I will recommend this hostel to my friends because of its relation quality/price

• 3rd Aug 2014
  • Spain

Enjoyed staying here. It was close to the tube which made everywhere we went pretty accessible.

• 3rd Aug 2014

The hostel is very good at all: clean, friendly staff, perfect location (Zone 2, awesome zone of the city) and good value. The only thing I have to point out is that the hostel doesn't have the kitchen, but only a microwave owen, but in the description is written that thing, so I didn't have bad surprises. Few toilets but very clean. Strongly recommended.

Staff members are funny and helpful. The hostel is clean and with hot water in showers. Thanks to manager Arthur who helped me with my booking.

• 2nd Aug 2014

Awesome hostel with great staff, is very clean and has good facilities, loses points for being a about 15minutes from the nearest tube station. Still if you don't mind the walk a great option considering the price

This was a fun place. The rooms are nice, and the bathrooms are clean. It's not far from central London, and it's in a safe neighborhood. Nur (the manager) was extremely funny and really nice. He definitely knows how to treat travelers. Ana was also very nice. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone going to London that needs a good, cheap hostel to stay at. Cheers!

• 30th Jul 2014

It is a very british style hostel with a pub at the front. Very cosy and welcoming

The hostel was great. The rooms and showers were clean and there was a very friendly and welcoming atmosphere at the pub. You couln't expect anything more. The location is a bit far from the tube, 10mins walk but everything was great and good value for money. There is wifi at the pub and breakfast is offered at a cheap price. Thank you Queen Elizabeth Chelsea! :)

• 28th Jul 2014
  • Malta

Great hostel and even better staff! Thanks for everything, we had a great time staying in your hostel! Big thanks to Arthur, too, he's the best! :)

• 28th Jul 2014
  • Hungary

The hostel is a bit far from the city center but if you don't mind to do 40 minutes in the underground it's fine. The guys that work there are really nice and the hostel seems clean and full of young people! I definitely recommend it!!