Queen Elizabeth Chelsea Reviews

58 Bagleys Lane, London, England

Good location; bus ride and quick train from London. Staff was AMAZING. Overall great experience

• 2nd Jun 2014

Great cheap and simple place to stay. The hostel has a very lively and friendly bar.

No hot water but they did at least admit that and gave us breakfast free to make up for it. Dorm room was a little cramped but did the job.

I would stay here on my next visit .

• 30th May 2014

The hot water was broken while we were there, but they made up for it by serving free breakfast. The showers definitely needed to be cleaned. The room we were in had 6 beds, but only 3 storage lockers. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

Only stayed here one night - didn't shower so I don't know how those were. Good value for money, free breakfast and close(ish) to the tube and not far from airport

Good location and decent staff bit few things were disappointing No soap/paper towels in the toilet for most of the day. Not only disgusting but also suggests it wasn't cleaned very often. Not enough lockers in the rooms for all to use and didn't like the £4 charge for a towel

The weather is cold, and I had COLD shower there. The heater was broken for days. Although to make up that, they offer customers free breakfast... But having COLD showers is not fun. They said that it would be fixed immediately- But I doubt that... :(

• 27th May 2014
  • China

Very friendly staff. Cleaner rooms than you'd expect for that price. Safe area. The days without hot water we got a free breakfast. Great place!

• 27th May 2014

Place wasn't as bad as expected. Get what you paid. That didn't have hot water as it was spoils but in return we had free breakfast. Overall it was a good stay.

• 26th May 2014
  • Singapore

I was with a friend of mine.We are from Italy and everything about our 10 days stay was great.The manager Arthur and all the staff including alejandro,nur,kane,peter do excellent job to keep the place running smooth and clean,The location is great just 5 minutes walk to bus stop to central london and there's a nice Tesco express where u can buy all the stuff u need.Ty again and keep up the good job.Ciao from Italy

• 25th May 2014

Queen Elizabeth is the hostel to be at if you want to have the best time in London. The location of the hostel is perfect. It is super close to the Fulham Station that allows you to get really quickly to the center of London and next to Whole Foods (delicious food) as well as other nice restaurants. If you have any questions the staff will help you. My two favorite guys have to be Kane and Peter. They literally are the sweetest guys you'll meet in London. QE is definitely the place to be!

• 23rd May 2014

The staffs are very helpful! Next to Tesco Market, to the metro line and the 1,50 pound breakfast worth it!

• 23rd May 2014

Showers were running ice cold, but breakfast was free. Super nice bartender/hosts made this place better than average.

Great hostel. Good value and good location. Peter is very helpful a top guy! My English is very poor but he was very patient and understanding.

Robert was the best.... Arturs not so much - doesn't know what good beer is.... He likes to drink Guinness, and never pours my beer in the right glass. I can't drink my beer if it's not the correct branded glass. Disgraceful. :( But other then Arturs beer taste, and pouring skills, he was a sound chap. Hostel is clean, not too far from central London, supermarkets nearby, and there is hot water - I think Arturs said they had some boiler problems a while ago.

• Barbados

This place is clean and comfortable beds the best one is that they have bar down stairs with cheap prices. Staff is very helpful.

• Latvia

I love this hostel! I stayed here for a couple of nights and ended up coming back to stay longer because of my positive experience. The staff are awesome, specially Arturs, it's a very chill atmosphere, and the rooms are super clean!

• 20th May 2014

Very welcoming staff, excellent oranisation, great concept, good price. The best choice for sure.

old the staff very friendly, especial the manager Artur.

• 15th May 2014