Queen Elizabeth Chelsea Reviews

58 Bagleys Lane, London, England

Andrew was very very friendly and helpful! Great location!

• 9th Feb 2015
  • Poland

Was only there for a couple nights and didn't spend much time in the hostel other than to sleep but it was a nice place with great staff. If I'm ever in the area again and need a place to stay queen Elizabeth's is the first place I'll check.

• 7th Feb 2015

The hostel was a good value for its money. It was clean, as were the showers. It was a bit out of the way but not too far from the metro. At times, it was cold in the pub attached to the hostel. Overall though, I'd stay there again.

• 6th Feb 2015

Lovely hostel. You can feel real "London style" around that hostel. It's not so far from centre of Chelsea town.

Great place, helpful staff, cheap breakfast, clean and they have a nice hangout/bar.. breath of fresh air compared to other hostels in London! Aaron and Peter are tops, Evelin is amazing- very helpful and happy! The 7th hostel I have stayed in London and the best.

The Hostel is in a good position. The staff was very kindly. But the toilets were very dirty and we saw a mouse walking downstair. During my last night I got up at 5 o'clock and on my bed I found a man, he was triyng to steel me my bag( it was under my pillow)!!!!!!!!So be carefull!

Great Staff, Great Location, Great Hostel!

Bed was broken, staff was unfriendly and I was harassed everytime I came back to the hostel by the local drunkards that frequent the bar downstairs. Would not recommend this hostel at all, felt sticky and gross the entire time I was there.

I have stayed in many hostels but none of them had such hospitable staff. Perfect! Upon my arrival, they carried my heavy luggage to the storage room and later to my room. Once when I was cold at night and the bar was closed, I was given a free drink- very considerate gesture. Justin was very friendly and constantly tried to talk and entertain the guests. Other hostels just received the money and then don't care. Andrew was very polite. The place was immaculately clean and homely.

Fine hostel for a couple nights. The only common space is the bar room---don't bring your own alcohol---no kitchen, but there's a microwave, yet we found it hard to not eat out. Nice free food bin (subject to chance), not enough bathrooms for how many dorms there are. The bathrooms were clean, but the room itself wasn't so clean. Everyone seemed to be sick, and the room (6 bed dorm) was small, felt we were being coughed on. About an hour walk from Victoria, but theres another tube station close

I was in elizabeth hostel about two weeks ago. I was very impressed !!! Staff was very kindly I'm not remember their names but greetings for you guys ! People was very friendly. It was fabulous ! I recommend to everyone !

• 14th Jan 2015
  • Poland

absolutely nothing to complain about

Clean, safe, great atmosphere, friendly and helpful staff !

Amazing hostel , clean , friendly staff and nice quite location also there is bar downstairs with cheap beers and live sport every day. I could watch there even live ski jumping what is unusual in any english bar. When i will be in London next time that's my place to stay . Cheers guys.

First walked into the pub and was a little intimidated by a couple of locals at the bar. When I arrived back later that evening it was a much more warm feelings which continued the rest of my stay. The staff were helpful and friendly especially Andrew.

• 5th Jan 2015

Great hostel, have stayed here a few times. Excellent value for money, close to buses and the tube station. Staff are friendly and always helpful. The pub downstairs means there is always someone to socialize with. The only downside, which is in common with most other London hostels is that there are no kitchen facilities apart from the microwave, but this is more to do with fire and safety regulations rather than anything else. Would highly recommend staying here.

• 2nd Jan 2015

Friendly staff and excellent value for money. Would stay again.

• Portugal

I really enjoyed my stay here, highly recommend it to everyone! Clean hostel with outstanding staff :)

• Hungary

This place was very far from everything, was very dirty, and expensive for what it was. Do not recommend

• 29th Dec 2014

Very nice hostel with cool bar at the bottom floor. Very friendly and helpful staff, especially Adrew that always has a minute to talk with guests and give good advice. Thank u guys!