Queen Elizabeth Chelsea Reviews

58 Bagleys Lane, London, England

Awesome !

Staff was amazing and made it very social for anyone around. The building itself is a bit sketchy. Also only like. 15 min walk to the tube

It was a great experience. Would stay here again.

The hostel itself was pretty ok but what really made my experience there was the friendly talkative staff. They seemed very genuine. The whole place is pretty small but that's probably the best and cheapest hostel you're gonna find around london. If you're not looking to spend a lot i'd recommend this place for sure!

The hostel is nice, rooms are small but are fair for what you need , the only thing wrong is that no stove in the kitchen . This relatively close to a metro station and can be reached easily .

everything is fine. but not so special

Staff was very nice and had good insight on what to do and how to do it

• 23rd Nov 2015

I really enjoyed my stay at the hostel. Friendly staff and they were very helpful.

Great staff! Really helpful and fun

Nice staff in reception bar. Special Thanks to Peter. Stayed for 4 nights, I then booked an extra night which later on I had to cancel, Peter the receptionist was kind enough to give my money back even though I just gave acfewbhours notice when stipulated is 24hours. I'm very grateful for it. Other than that, the best feature in the hostel is the atmosphere at the bar with locals and also guests. The hostel has the basics for a few days in London, don't expect luxury but it does the job.

Good hostel. 10 mins walk from underground station Fulham Broadway. Very friendly staff, had a nice talk about the Treaty of Utrecht. I left my glasses in the shower and the cleaning lady managed to find and return them to me. Only minor gripe is that the kitchen exists of a microwave, but for the price I certainly recommend this hostel.

• 16th Nov 2015

Sal, it was great having you here. I also enjoyed talking to you about the Treaty of Utrecht. :) As stated on our profile, there is no kitchen. Thanks for the feedback, please stay again. Robert

Only thing I didn't like about this hostel was its location; it takes about half an hour to get to the center of the city by walking and taking the tube. Also, the tube is more expensive than I'd like, so I didn't like having to pay so much just to get home at night. Other than that, it was great! In the upstairs of a cute pub, includes kitchen and wifi, friendly and helpful staff, lockup available for luggage, clean. Also, my room had triple-decker bunks. Pretty cool.

Great place to stay, very welcoming, I'll be back too stay again soon

• 12th Nov 2015

Helpful staff. Relaxed atmosphere. I found the larger dorm more comfortable than the smaller one as it was only double bunks rather than triple bunks

It is what it is, cheap for London except on Saturday nights when you will pay the same price as a more high end centrally located hostel. I have stayed here before it serves its purpose for when you are dead broke from travelling.It is in major need up big renovations so if you are fussy look elsewhere. If you dont care then its alright for a short stay. Along with cheap prices comes some NON Backpacker types. All reviews are correct on here depending on your person perspectives so read them.

Nice cheap hostel

Minging everything except the sheets, which were clean. Really needs a deep clean.

• 9th Nov 2015

Very friendly and helpful staff. Comfortable and clean beds. Cheap drink at the bar. Nice breakfast for £1.50.

Thanks guys

Mold in the bathrooms, mice in the bar. Average facilities. Far from the Tube. Not a great experience, but I've had worse.