Queen Elizabeth Chelsea Reviews

58 Bagleys Lane, London, England

The hostel is clean and beds are comfortable. There is nice Pub downstairs with nice bartenders but the best Guinness is sold by arturs.

• 16th Jun 2014

Showers were powerful for a hostel which is good. but there weren't enough to go round at bust times, its in the middle of a housing estate so its pretty safe i think. no kitchen big downer!

• 15th Jun 2014

Staff were friendly, easy to find. Had everything I needed.

It is pretty far from the center, and dirtier than expected - although it is a pub!

This hostel was amazing, I met some many cool travellers in one night. Not a party hostel but great place to meet people. The sink or the pipes were noisy just in my dorm but the guy who works there is super nice. They offer breakfast for 1.50£ and have a fridge, microwave and plates and cutlery etc. if you want to be close to the centre of London it isn't the best but definitely a genuinely great hostel

It was really awesome! I love the experience, the staff was very nice and kind! The bathrooms are clean and the price is good! I also like the breakfast, the price is reasonable and it is very good!

Staffs are great, friendly...location, transportation and it's worth for what you pay...I will stay again if I go to London.

So nice to have a lovely hot shower in a place that feels very homely. Much better than the last time I stayed. :)

This hostel had a pretty awesome bar in front, great time in London.

We had to go outside to get to our room and the wifi didn't get out there. Not much for a kitchen, but you can make it work. There are hardly any plugs in the rooms and tons of people. 24hr reception is great, but you cant bring your own alcohol in. The walk from the tube is pretty far but not unbearable and I felt safe the entire time.

Compared to other hostels I have stayed this one did not stand up. The location was aware from the main areas of site seeing and included at least a 10 minute walk to the closest metro. It was located above a pub, so until it closed the place could get quite noisy. My travel partner had to wait an extra 2-3 hours to finally get put in a bed due to having sold an extra bed than what was available. Overall, the staff was generally nice and helpful, but the atmosphere was nothing to write home abou

• 3rd Jun 2014

Nice hostel, very basic, close to subway in a quiet neighborhood. It's a great place to crash and relax, will definitely come back.

Good location; bus ride and quick train from London. Staff was AMAZING. Overall great experience

• 2nd Jun 2014

Great cheap and simple place to stay. The hostel has a very lively and friendly bar.

No hot water but they did at least admit that and gave us breakfast free to make up for it. Dorm room was a little cramped but did the job.

I would stay here on my next visit .

• 30th May 2014

The hot water was broken while we were there, but they made up for it by serving free breakfast. The showers definitely needed to be cleaned. The room we were in had 6 beds, but only 3 storage lockers. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

Only stayed here one night - didn't shower so I don't know how those were. Good value for money, free breakfast and close(ish) to the tube and not far from airport

Good location and decent staff bit few things were disappointing No soap/paper towels in the toilet for most of the day. Not only disgusting but also suggests it wasn't cleaned very often. Not enough lockers in the rooms for all to use and didn't like the £4 charge for a towel

The weather is cold, and I had COLD shower there. The heater was broken for days. Although to make up that, they offer customers free breakfast... But having COLD showers is not fun. They said that it would be fixed immediately- But I doubt that... :(

• 27th May 2014