Queen Elizabeth Chelsea Reviews

58 Bagleys Lane, London, England

The Hostel is in a good position. The staff was very kindly. But the toilets were very dirty and we saw a mouse walking downstair. During my last night I got up at 5 o'clock and on my bed I found a man, he was triyng to steel me my bag( it was under my pillow)!!!!!!!!So be carefull!

Great Staff, Great Location, Great Hostel!

Bed was broken, staff was unfriendly and I was harassed everytime I came back to the hostel by the local drunkards that frequent the bar downstairs. Would not recommend this hostel at all, felt sticky and gross the entire time I was there.

I have stayed in many hostels but none of them had such hospitable staff. Perfect! Upon my arrival, they carried my heavy luggage to the storage room and later to my room. Once when I was cold at night and the bar was closed, I was given a free drink- very considerate gesture. Justin was very friendly and constantly tried to talk and entertain the guests. Other hostels just received the money and then don't care. Andrew was very polite. The place was immaculately clean and homely.

Fine hostel for a couple nights. The only common space is the bar room---don't bring your own alcohol---no kitchen, but there's a microwave, yet we found it hard to not eat out. Nice free food bin (subject to chance), not enough bathrooms for how many dorms there are. The bathrooms were clean, but the room itself wasn't so clean. Everyone seemed to be sick, and the room (6 bed dorm) was small, felt we were being coughed on. About an hour walk from Victoria, but theres another tube station close

I was in elizabeth hostel about two weeks ago. I was very impressed !!! Staff was very kindly I'm not remember their names but greetings for you guys ! People was very friendly. It was fabulous ! I recommend to everyone !

• 14th Jan 2015
  • Poland

absolutely nothing to complain about

1 2 3 4 Next » last »