Queen Elizabeth Chelsea Reviews

58 Bagleys Lane, London, England

Staffs are great, friendly...location, transportation and it's worth for what you pay...I will stay again if I go to London.

So nice to have a lovely hot shower in a place that feels very homely. Much better than the last time I stayed. :)

This hostel had a pretty awesome bar in front, great time in London.

We had to go outside to get to our room and the wifi didn't get out there. Not much for a kitchen, but you can make it work. There are hardly any plugs in the rooms and tons of people. 24hr reception is great, but you cant bring your own alcohol in. The walk from the tube is pretty far but not unbearable and I felt safe the entire time.

Compared to other hostels I have stayed this one did not stand up. The location was aware from the main areas of site seeing and included at least a 10 minute walk to the closest metro. It was located above a pub, so until it closed the place could get quite noisy. My travel partner had to wait an extra 2-3 hours to finally get put in a bed due to having sold an extra bed than what was available. Overall, the staff was generally nice and helpful, but the atmosphere was nothing to write home abou

• 3rd Jun 2014

Nice hostel, very basic, close to subway in a quiet neighborhood. It's a great place to crash and relax, will definitely come back.

Good location; bus ride and quick train from London. Staff was AMAZING. Overall great experience

• 2nd Jun 2014

Great cheap and simple place to stay. The hostel has a very lively and friendly bar.

No hot water but they did at least admit that and gave us breakfast free to make up for it. Dorm room was a little cramped but did the job.

I would stay here on my next visit .

• 30th May 2014

The hot water was broken while we were there, but they made up for it by serving free breakfast. The showers definitely needed to be cleaned. The room we were in had 6 beds, but only 3 storage lockers. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

Only stayed here one night - didn't shower so I don't know how those were. Good value for money, free breakfast and close(ish) to the tube and not far from airport

Good location and decent staff bit few things were disappointing No soap/paper towels in the toilet for most of the day. Not only disgusting but also suggests it wasn't cleaned very often. Not enough lockers in the rooms for all to use and didn't like the £4 charge for a towel

The weather is cold, and I had COLD shower there. The heater was broken for days. Although to make up that, they offer customers free breakfast... But having COLD showers is not fun. They said that it would be fixed immediately- But I doubt that... :(

• 27th May 2014
  • China

Very friendly staff. Cleaner rooms than you'd expect for that price. Safe area. The days without hot water we got a free breakfast. Great place!

• 27th May 2014

Place wasn't as bad as expected. Get what you paid. That didn't have hot water as it was spoils but in return we had free breakfast. Overall it was a good stay.

• 26th May 2014
  • Singapore

I was with a friend of mine.We are from Italy and everything about our 10 days stay was great.The manager Arthur and all the staff including alejandro,nur,kane,peter do excellent job to keep the place running smooth and clean,The location is great just 5 minutes walk to bus stop to central london and there's a nice Tesco express where u can buy all the stuff u need.Ty again and keep up the good job.Ciao from Italy

• 25th May 2014

Queen Elizabeth is the hostel to be at if you want to have the best time in London. The location of the hostel is perfect. It is super close to the Fulham Station that allows you to get really quickly to the center of London and next to Whole Foods (delicious food) as well as other nice restaurants. If you have any questions the staff will help you. My two favorite guys have to be Kane and Peter. They literally are the sweetest guys you'll meet in London. QE is definitely the place to be!

• 23rd May 2014

The staffs are very helpful! Next to Tesco Market, to the metro line and the 1,50 pound breakfast worth it!

• 23rd May 2014

Showers were running ice cold, but breakfast was free. Super nice bartender/hosts made this place better than average.