Queen Elizabeth Chelsea Reviews

58 Bagleys Lane, London, England

Everything was better, than only excellent! Thank you fot atmosphere and good memories! :) :)

Really loved the atmosphere... especially the common are near the pub/reception.. The first floor showers could work better though. :)

• India

I was looking for a cheap host in London to spend 2 nights and I opted for this one. As I need to return to London more times, I will surely choose this youth hostel. Also, Alejandro (an employee from that hostel) helped me when I arrived there and advised me about a lot of things to take into account (places, bars, etc). Good care, friendly and patient staff.

• Spain

Well, considering that I was publicly humiliated and discriminated against for being a day over 35, I found the manager's comment unprofessional and unmannerly. YES WE ALL know hostels are for 35 and under, but the fact is some take older and some don't. Those who do are usually the nicer ones and those who don't usually have chubby little chauvenists running the place, which ultimately loses its atmosphere!! Funny the BAR itself is frequented by predominantly older men. Will write the travelog

• 9th Apr 2014

Maybe it will be better if you also served food at evening - night? Sometimes people like me will get hungry in the midnight, and back in my country it will be easy to find food, which is very different in UK. A simple fried rice, noodles, or toast will do.

• 7th Apr 2014
  • Indonesia

Good basic hostel. hot shower. clean toliets.. on the odd night it was a bit pricey like saturday but all in all basic hostel

• 6th Apr 2014
  • New Zealand

amazing place, nice guest nice staff and good clean , cheaper beer in london and the most importsant i feel like in my home , thank very much to the staff Alejandro Rita who always be there to help me a nice cleanaer and a good friend too see you soon !

• 5th Apr 2014
  • Afghanistan

Great place, well atmosphere, kind staff, thanks to Alejandro !

• 1st Apr 2014
  • Poland

i spend here some days the funny is that i get more fun inside the pub that in my visit in london, really great people i met here ,Alejandro the staff one of them also the other staff are really goods , really nice place to stay is you want to stay not only in a place to sleep , if not in a place to fun too, see you soon !!also i like to much they have too much showers and toilets , and the 24 recepction and the beer!! really good

• 30th Mar 2014
  • Spain

thanks very much for all,specially to Alejandro who its a great man and help me at all i need, they have the best staff i never seen a reaally good living room were i done friens for all my live , the hostal its too cleanand they have a really good service , i,ll back here shure the next time ill been in london :) :)

• 30th Mar 2014
  • Spain

Very difficult to get hot water....

• 29th Mar 2014
  • Portugal

Small lockers hot water didn't work. The bar downstairs was fithly. And filled with local drunks. But it was cheap what did I expect

• 29th Mar 2014

Totally enjoyed my stay here at the Queen Elizabeth. The staff are amazing, unlike some other hostels where I feel like a number. Showers were always hot and clean, and the beers were always crisp. My bed was very comfy, and felt safe leaving my items there when I went out. Aaron was funny as hell, the boys behind the bar know everything about the area which was a huge bonus.

Great wee hostel, good price and nice set-up. Arthur is a star too, very helpful guy. Come stay here if you get the chance!

It was a little problematic to find, but maybe it was because it was late in the night. The location is not the best, but it's in a safe, quiet and well connected neighborhood. A big plus was the breakfast, you pay just 1,50£ and you can have as much coffee, milk, toasts, juices and cereals as you want. The staff is very friendly. The room was very small, but - hey - you only need it to sleep. I'd totally recommend this hostel

• 24th Mar 2014

I stayed for 5 night there. It was good. The staffs are nice. The bed was good. The shower was a little bit crazy.

Very Good place to stay for small price :) Much more than i expected.

• 22nd Mar 2014

Great hostel, location was alright (10-15 minutes walk from Fulham Broadway station), the staff was really friendly and the Value for Money great. Although their administration can be a bit messy (in my room there were suddenly 7 people subscribed although there were only 6 beds), they offered me a private room which was a huge upgrade. Breakfast is 1,50 pounds extra, but quite alright. London is expensive, but Queen Elizabeth is not at all!

It´s a nice place to spend some days in London. Alejandro is a great worker in this hostel.

• 19th Mar 2014
  • Spain

Bathrooms showers and room was clean. Staff were pleasant and underground was 10 min walk. Overall not bad at all.

• 17th Mar 2014