Queen's University Belfast Reviews

78 Malone Road, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

Great value, but a bit far out for those of us without cars. I liked it much more than the hostel, but would probably opt for something closer to town next time. As long as you know it's a good 30 minute walk to town center, and you're ok with that, it's a great value. Excellent kitchen facility and great included breakfast.

Arrived about 10p.m. but this wasn't a problem as there is a 24hr reception. The room was basic but very clean and warm. Bathroom was spotless. Quite small shower cubicle but good powerful, hot shower. Breakfast in the treetops building was great- good choice hot/cold food and big portions. I had muesli and fruit then egg and beans on toast with a couple of glasses of juice. Enjoyed my stay and would use again if needed cheap accommodation.

• 23rd Aug 2014

I enjoyed my stay, but the cleaning staff were beating down the door at 09.30am, while the check out wasn't until 12pm. I asked them what time the check out was, and still, they came back three times knocking on the door, and talking loudly in the corridor all the time.

• 9th Aug 2014