Queens Hotel Euro Group

Rating 126 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 18-24
25th Feb 2017
3.4

The worst place I have ever stayed In my life. The staff where externally rude. I booked a single room last minute due to my ceiling collapsing at home. I live locally and needed to stay in SE London When I arrived, I was told the website shouldn't of let me book as they had no rooms. Then they put me in a room which was dirty, damp, had no heating and 4 bunk beds. If this is how they treat locals I would hate to be a tourist. this hotel isn't even at a hostel level of service or cleanliness.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
12th Nov 2016
3.4

Price was acceptable for you pay. However please be aware this is a very basic hotel. I did not have an AC remote in my room and was cold the whole night. I called reception to asked for a replacement but one never came. Also my toilet flush did not work which you could imagine the smell and distress that would cause.