Queens Hotel Euro Group Reviews

122 Church Road, Crystal Palace, London, England

👎👎NOT HAPPY! Shower didn't work, maintenance sent to fix it. Asked reception if could use shower in another room, needed to be ready in time for tight work schedule. Told they would only do this if shower could not be fixed within 10mins ...30MINS LATER! let into another shower with just enough pressure to make a dribble of water. Only lasted 2mins before pressure dropped and I had to brave a COLD SHOWER! Reception could not care less for this or that the delay caused me to miss my work lift! 👎👎

• 30th Jan 2014

Atmos: ave because I don't know; we only used the room. Location, at least 10 mins walk from bus/train station. Amazingly run-down part of what one would consider a desirable area, esp when London is so short of housing & land is so valuable. First walking there about 10pm (dark & further than expected) made us a bit nervous but it became clear that there was no reason for that. Facilities: ave 1) as for Atmos 2) it's been strangely re/built so long, confusing up&downstairs walks to room.

• 29th Oct 2013
  • Couple, 41+

There were two protruding metal rods on the bathroom floor where I stayed, I knocked my toe into one of them and my toe bled. Why in the world would there be metal rods sticking out of the bathroom floor? And we had to walk up a steep slope every time from the train station everyday, which was energy and time consuming.

• 27th Oct 2013