Queens Hotel Euro Group Reviews

122 Church Road, Crystal Palace, London, England

Basic accomm but clean and GREAT VALUE for money. Crystal palace metro is 2 min bus hop away and there are plenty of quick trains into London. Room was always cleaned perfectly and the staff friendly. Reception is always busy despite having 2 receptionists on the desk at busy times so you may have to queue to be served but always helpful when you get to them. Small charge for wi fi which was a bit annoying because I kept losing the connection. highly recommended if on a budget.

• 3rd Feb 2016
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Coooooooold. Lack of information.

• 14th Jan 2016
  • Hungary

Queens Hotel was ridiculously low priced for the fact that it is in London. GIven that, really I can't complain. If you want to stay in a hotel for seriously cheap, this is the place for you. Interestingly, the building is really pretty and they have a proper concierge and lobby--something that can't be said of many London hotels. It's a real bargain.

• 5th Jan 2016

The Queens Hotel is perfect if you are short on cash and need a bed for the night. My main issues with the Queens Hotel were the location (since we had to add two hours travel in and out of Central London) and the staff were not very friendly. I never had an issue with the front desk but our group was caught off guard by rudeness of the staff who were serving breakfast. We can there to eat and were willing to pay the breakfast and they refused to serve us anyway.

Well every thing was allright apart from some of the reception staff as they were rude,they have to improve the customer service .

Staff in general were helpful. Unfortunately we were in the wing and floor where it was new and works were still being carried out, which meant that by 9.30am guests were awaken by drilling and hammering. Also since there no Do Not Disturb signs housekeeping often knock and enter without waiting for an answer. Happened to us in the first 2 days. Towel rail was not properly screwed on and hair dryer didn't work after 2nd day. If these are corrected your stay should be enjoyable.

• 30th Oct 2015
  • Malta

Ice cold bathroom Dirty carpet

• 13th Oct 2015
  • Finland

The staff were unfriendly & unhelpful. If u dared ask too many questions they became less cooperative & border line aggressive. It was quite clear that they could not cope with high volumes of customers. Not recommended for families with children.

• 12th Oct 2015
  • Wales
  • Mixed Group, 41+

My boyfriend and I were very happy with this hotel. Everything was really good. Our room was very clean, specially the bathroom. We got to check in at noon. We were very pleased with that since we had been travelling for a long time before and really needed to get some rest at that moment. Staff could have been a bit more helpful but still everyone was really nice. Even though there were a lot of young people staying there we were not distracted by any noise.

I would not recommend this hotel because the staff at the reception is so unwelcoming and unfriendly on the one hand and on the other hand the rooms are so uncomfortable and poorly maintained. No water pressure at the shower, no internet in the room, not a proper bed to lie down.

• 14th Nov 2014
  • Greece

No aircond and breakfast as promised..the hotel is too far away from the station..the window lock is spoilt and there are some unknown walking on the balcony..it scare the girls..the staff behave rudely when we seek for help..the room doesn look exatcly the same like what it shows in the page. Overall is not satisfy!!!

The hotel was quite nice, and we would have given them a better rating but the power was out for an entire day with no explanation or apology. That meant no internet no hot water no way to charge anything no lights no nothing. It was quite bizarre. The hotel is quite out of the way as well, but the overground/underground trip isn't terrible, just long. We got Oyster cards which definitely made the cost way more reasonable.

The pic are different than the real room, bad location, bad actitud from staff

Close to the end of the bus stop, thus you can go to every place easily, takeone hour by bus, but it is easy.

Excellent price, and located in a beautiful area.

👎👎NOT HAPPY! Shower didn't work, maintenance sent to fix it. Asked reception if could use shower in another room, needed to be ready in time for tight work schedule. Told they would only do this if shower could not be fixed within 10mins ...30MINS LATER! let into another shower with just enough pressure to make a dribble of water. Only lasted 2mins before pressure dropped and I had to brave a COLD SHOWER! Reception could not care less for this or that the delay caused me to miss my work lift! 👎👎

• 30th Jan 2014

Atmos: ave because I don't know; we only used the room. Location, at least 10 mins walk from bus/train station. Amazingly run-down part of what one would consider a desirable area, esp when London is so short of housing & land is so valuable. First walking there about 10pm (dark & further than expected) made us a bit nervous but it became clear that there was no reason for that. Facilities: ave 1) as for Atmos 2) it's been strangely re/built so long, confusing up&downstairs walks to room.

• 29th Oct 2013
  • Couple, 41+

There were two protruding metal rods on the bathroom floor where I stayed, I knocked my toe into one of them and my toe bled. Why in the world would there be metal rods sticking out of the bathroom floor? And we had to walk up a steep slope every time from the train station everyday, which was energy and time consuming.

• 27th Oct 2013
  • Malaysia
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Inadequate parking spaces. Customer service was bad.

It was mentioned that there is free internet in the hotel. But internet is available only in the lobby and not in the rooms. I am not going to sit in the lobby to access internet always. Also the television in the room was buffering every 2 min making it horrible to watch anything. The tap in the bathroom shower was broken. Overall it was a very unpleasant stay.

• 3rd Oct 2013