Queens Hotel Euro Group

6.1
Good 130 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 41+
27th May 2017

Basic, clean, polite staff, handy location. Never going to win any prizes but if you're looking for a cheap bed for the night then this is ideal.

• England, Male, 31-40
24th Mar 2017
4.0

Very disappointed

• England, Male, 18-24
25th Feb 2017
3.4

The worst place I have ever stayed In my life. The staff where externally rude. I booked a single room last minute due to my ceiling collapsing at home. I live locally and needed to stay in SE London When I arrived, I was told the website shouldn't of let me book as they had no rooms. Then they put me in a room which was dirty, damp, had no heating and 4 bunk beds. If this is how they treat locals I would hate to be a tourist. this hotel isn't even at a hostel level of service or cleanliness.