Queens Park Budget Hotel Reviews

10 Balvicar Drive, Glasgow, Glasgow, Scotland

The location was kind far from the centre, but you can take a bus. The breakfast is very simple and do not worth the price. The rooms are big and clean.

12 days after returning from this hostel I came back with bed bugs. The rooms were cramped. Beds slightly uncomfortable and very close together. TV in room is nice if you want it on but not so cool in a hostel room with so many people. Bathrooms need updating to get them up to cleanliness standards. Complentary breakfast, bath soap, shampoo and towels are a plus. Security is low because you simply buzz to get in and they let anyone in and rarely look up to see who it is and have no CCTV camera.

• 26th Feb 2014

Nice enough place, expecting breakfast, staff were nice and I had a good night. The directions I got to the place were terrible though, I got lost so many times, so make sure you print off other directions, don't rely on the ones from hostelworld.

• 22nd Feb 2014

Because of the bad reviews I cancled my reservation and checked in at "The Albion", what I can really recommend!

Surprisingly good quality for the price we paid. Room was pretty basic, and the bunk bed was a bit rickety because the frame was a bit unstable, but it was clean and offered a good night's sleep. The only relatively moderate issue was the location. Takes about 15-20 minutes between walking and bus to get back to the city center, but still manageable. All in all a great value though!

• 8th Feb 2014

beds are quite small and cramped but not impossible, nice and close to the train station and the shopping centre of the area. 2 short and regular train stops away from the main centre of glasgow. queens park is pretty. nice enough place if you're just wanting to lay your head.

Me and my girlfriend spent our New Years in Glasgow and booked with this Hotel. Considering that's it a HOTEL, it was really cool! We've booked a twin room and it was clean, victorian but a little bit cold. The money was totally worth it. We've got a small surprise as every morning there was a breakfast bag with milk, cereals and apple juice. Even more we also had biscuits tea and coffee ( instant ) available in the room. Free stable wifi available but a tad slow. Location is cool!

Good wifi, location outside of Glasgow city, but very easy to get to and from with the train. Small breakfast provided every morning, along with free towels and tea and coffee in each room. Would recommend