Quentin Golden Bear Hotel Reviews

Kerkstraat 37, Amsterdam, Netherlands

The location and the staff were the key strong points staying at this hostel. Otherwise the experience was rather average, but good for the price. Would I stay here on my next Amsterdam visit? Probably.

Location is superb. Staff very helpful. Very well run place. Prices not cheap, but then nothing was cheap for tulip week.

The stairs were very steep. I paid for a double bed, but was instead given two single beds pushed together. As I was on my own, this didn't matter, however, if I had bee there as part of a couple this would bother me. Location is good. Staff were not overly friendly but were not exactly rude.