9.0
Superb 361 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 361 Total Reviews
Quetzalroo Located at 6ta Avenida 7-84, Zona 10, , Guatemala City.
Guatemala
Guatemala City Guatemala 10110 6ta Avenida 7-84, Zona 10
90% 361
14.6050963 -90.5108213
    Rooms available

• Japan, Couple, 31-40
12th Jan 2017

Our bus was delayed and arrived to Guatemala City around 11:30pm. We were so glad that the hostel was so kind to check us in and found a nearby bar that was still open for some drinks and snacks. We had a nice private room and a shared bathroom that was very clean. They also had the most comfortable bed I slept in during my stay in Guatemala.

• USA, Female, 18-24
12th Jan 2017

It was a short stay but the staff was lovely, and the hostel was clean, quiet and safe.

• kvinge
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
10th Jan 2017

Nice hostel as a base in Guate. Would recommend

9th Jan 2017

I have been to at least 100 hostels and have rarely ( if at all ) given a perfect score. Great location in zone 10. Staff was very kind and helpful. A " must do " is the bike tour with Markos (?) The only trivial complaint I can think of is I wish they served better coffee, and I can assure you this will not keep me away. Hope to see you there !

• England, Female, 31-40
4th Jan 2017

Very friendly staff, good wifi, place was very clean and beds comfortable. I would stay here again.

4th Jan 2017
6.9

I arrived at approximately 11:30 pm on a Wednesday and upon arrival I was told to be very quite as not to weak up any patrons. Upon asking the front desk about atmosphere or suggestion, I was told all ends at 11 pm or earlier. If you are only staying for a night and would like peasefull and quite please, this is the place for you.

• Mexico, Male, 41+
26th Dec 2016

I am more than pleased with my two stays at Quetzalroo in Zona 10, Guatemala City. The location is excellent but what is the selling point are the owners. They treat you like family. You feel at home. The hostal is clean, quiet, the breakfasts ample and the staff very attentive. I highly recommend staying there!

• England, Male, 25-30
22nd Dec 2016

A very comfortable, safe and friendly hostel. Would definitely stay there again.

• Poland, Female, 31-40
14th Dec 2016

Amazing place run by very friendly family! They will make your stay worth while and look after you as much as possible! Also Marcos who runs the Hostel organise City Bike Rides to show the visitors around! I have unfortunately missed this while being in the hostel as traveled to Tikal on that day! However, if I'm ever back in Guate I'll definitely stay there again.

7th Dec 2016

One of the best hostels I've stayed. Everything is perfect but the best is the hospitality of its Staff. Thank you all , specially to Marcos. I want to come back soon to Quetzalroo .