Quetzalroo Reviews

6ta Avenida 7-84, Zona 10, Guatemala City, Guatemala

I had a horrible experience at this hostel. It was completely overpriced for what it was. 'Free breakfast' was toast and un fresh fruit. The English speaking staff was rude, money grubbing and totally unhelpful. I have never done a rating but it seemed necessary after this experience. DO NOT WASTE YOUR $ HERE.

• 15th Oct 2014

Great stay at Quetzalroo Hostel. All the staff are very friendly. During my stay Marcos (the owner) took me out for dinner with his friends on my first night in Guatemala city which was a lot of fun. It is a very social hostel but has a nice chilled out atmosphere, on our last night staying there we had a big meal together which was a lot of fun. Marcos took us out for a bike ride which was a lot of fun and drew us a very useful map of Guatemala with great tips of hostels etc. Highly recommend!!

Friendly and very helpful staff, felt extremely safe, cosy hostel. Marcus was very helpful booking other hostels and giving advice for travelling around Guatemala. Great communal dinner!

• 12th Aug 2014

very good location; nice hostel; very helpful staff

• 9th Aug 2014

The guys at QuetzalRoo are super helpful - even arranging all my transport out to other places and planning my entire 10 day trip for me! Would recommend to anyone coming into Guatemala City before heading off.

View all Guatemala City Hostels