Quintet B&B Reviews

808 ChangLe Road, Shanghai, China

Coming from Abroad this is a nice and stylish B&B. The location could hardly be better if you want to get to know SH from a local PoV. The staff is friendly and speaks good English. Breakfast is very tasty. Visiting the B&B from a Mainland perspective (I lived and worked in China) the prices maybe a tick too high. Coming from the a Western perspective the payment conditions might rise some eyebrows at first. Overall, I enjoyed the stay though and would visit again if I have the opportunity.

The quintet was the perfect place to stay when visiting shanghai. We considered staying in the Bund but decided on the quintet. I wouldn't stay in any other area in shanghai. French concession is the best. I would recommend the quintet to anyone. It's small but they make the best of the room and breakfast was good. I think we were the only ones there so the staff wasn't really around to help. When we did have questions thy got back to us as soon as possible. 5 stars based on price and location.

• 21st Jun 2015