Quito Airport Guesthouse Reviews

971 Alfonso Tobar y Tulio Garzon, Tababela, Pichincha, Quito, Ecuador

The staff were very friendly and helpful, particularly in arranging an early morning taxi to the airport. My only reservation is that the door rooms were pretty spartan.

• 8th Apr 2014

bugs crawling on the walls, the whole room looked more like a cell in a jail than a sleeping room, it was a shabby shack at best. There are nicer hostels/b&bs in Tababela if one needs to sleep close to the airport (even if I couldn't find them on hostelworld) The staff are friendly though.

Convenient location if arriving late in Quito. I had a cheap room in the secondary house, which was sinply a bed put into a former kitchen. All sorts of bugs visited me during the night.

We only stayed one night, but this place felt like an upscale B&B. Wish we could have stayed longer!

if you plan to use their pick up service book it with at least 2 days in advance as I did on the same day and never got reply (the owner said he'd check email only twice a day) and when i complained he said he was doing me a favor. the woman at the reception was kind but was not told I was going to arrive late although I had mailed the manager about my late flight. the room is clean good value for money but the management clearly needs to be more communicative externally and internally

Interior and exterior doors are very noisy, woke me several times in the middle of the night from people coming/going or using bathroom. At the least instruct people to be considerate with doors/leave signs. Rooms a bit damp/cold feeling, window wouldn't close, concrete floors could use more rugs. Great service arranging transport to/from airport at off hours, thanks.

Staff not friendly - it appeared to be an inconvenience for them that we were there. There was no sign identifying the Hostel and my taxi driver had to call the hostel multiple times go get directions. The location map on the Hostelworld website showed the wrong location for the hostel (it apparently was at their old location which is more than 20 miles from the new location). I informed the hostel manager, of this problem and she did not seem interested in correcting it.

• 12th Feb 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

If it would be my only place where i had been stayed in Ecuador then i would not think much about it, but has i had been in many places in Ecuador for now, then that is really good place it has water!!!!!! even HOT if you want, it has also bed, and clean one. And no mouses run around in your room..... That place is ok if you start your travel to Ecuador, and you think that its just the best place if you had been already traveled in Ecuador, People if you come to Ecuador then do not expect comfor

Served the purpose very well. Good, hot showers. We arrived in middle of night, greeted with friendly smile. had good rest and good showers. Excellent inexpensive over night.

Stayed here on 2 occasions, on the initial stay the taxi driver took around 30 minutes to locate the hostel, despite providing the address and directions. The rooms were basic but comfortable. On my return there was a mix-up with my booking and I was not collected from the airport. I would recommend it as a convenient hostel between flights, but make sure you are clear with directions.

View all Quito Bed and Breakfasts