R.K.Hostel Reviews

642 W. Hawthorn St., San Diego, CA 92101, San Diego, USA

-First of all I wanna thank the staff(Erika).Your cooking was very good. -There was no personal locker so I had to carry my backpack when I went out. -The total amounts for 1night was 22USD(INC TAX).....Cheap price. -I didn't bring my ipod,notebook,cellphone ....so I could use the free use of internet service.It's cool.

Had such a good time at this hostel. Staff are great and it's in a fab location!

The staff at R.K. were so sweet and helpful. They were really awesome and totally made our trip. We loved the rooftop hangout space, too. The hostel is close to bus lines, only like a mile and a half from the airport (we walked,) and situated in a fun/walkable part of town with bars and restaurants and things and a nice bayfront area. If you don't absolutely have to be right next to the beach or whatever this place is cheap and cute and really great and I'd totally recommend it.

• 10th Feb 2015

I killed a cockroach in the bathroom, and it was still lying there hours later! Also, the facilities are very poorly lit; you cannot read or write anywhere (except maybe on the terrace, provided it's not too cool outside) without getting a headache. On the plus side, you can't really get anything cheaper than R.K. in SD, and the location is excellent.

• 2nd Jan 2015

I love RK hostel in San Diego and recommending it for those who want to visit San Diego. Anytime anyday I will keep visiting and would spend my time again in RK. Good view, good people and perfect location in downtown.

• 6th Dec 2014

Located in a central location and easy access to the surrounding area. Cleanliness is desirable. The smell of cannabis when my window was open gave me headache.