R.K.Hostel Reviews

642 W. Hawthorn St., San Diego, CA 92101, San Diego, USA

There was just 2 bathrooms, one of those on downstairs was so dirty and was enable to take a shower because was flooded with dirty water. Other bathroom full of people and no privacy at all!!! Smels bad on the reception and i found better places for the same money and less! Those beds and matress are in very bad conditions! I do not recomend this place at all! The only good thing is the location! Desapointed definetly! My word!

The staff was really nice. Also, the place is large! One of the managers was showing me around and it was just room after room and bathroom after bathroom. Theres a sufficient amount of desktop terminals as well as wifi. I'll be back.

• 11th Feb 2014

very goog place and experience! very friendly James and Blackie!!!

It was my first time experiencing a hostel and i was very pleased, everything from beginning to end was a wonderful experience VERY PLEASED

• 30th Jan 2014

Not really.....5 min from airport - its good!!! But it was noise because of plains above!!! And its really far from sightings ! Next time ill pick another place ;)

Nice staff and dorm rooms. Location is about 15 mins walk from the trolley but you feel safe to walk at night. I will suggest my friends to this hostel. Totally worth satying here.

No sheets. No blankets. Staff don't care about you. Horrible breakfast. No towel. Rooms smell. The front door was always open when we came in (once at 2am) - No security. Not recommended at all. Very expensive for what it is...

• 8th Nov 2013