R.K.Hostel Reviews

642 W. Hawthorn St., San Diego, CA 92101, San Diego, USA

It was a bad stay at this location. It was dirty, stinky and and the staff wasn't friendly. No furnitures, beside beds, in the rooms: no chairs, tables, lockers... At check-in the receptionist was unfriendly stroppy.

My week long stay was awesome at RK Hostel. The staff was knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. The room was clean and quiet. I would definitely go back to this hostile again!

• 23rd Apr 2015

-First of all I wanna thank the staff(Erika).Your cooking was very good. -There was no personal locker so I had to carry my backpack when I went out. -The total amounts for 1night was 22USD(INC TAX).....Cheap price. -I didn't bring my ipod,notebook,cellphone ....so I could use the free use of internet service.It's cool.

Had such a good time at this hostel. Staff are great and it's in a fab location!

The staff at R.K. were so sweet and helpful. They were really awesome and totally made our trip. We loved the rooftop hangout space, too. The hostel is close to bus lines, only like a mile and a half from the airport (we walked,) and situated in a fun/walkable part of town with bars and restaurants and things and a nice bayfront area. If you don't absolutely have to be right next to the beach or whatever this place is cheap and cute and really great and I'd totally recommend it.

• 10th Feb 2015