RC Miguel Angel Reviews

Plaza de Celenque n� 1, 4 Izq, Madrid, Spain

The staff are nice and friendly. They helped us a lot in this trip!

the histel is in a great lockation in the center of madrid!!! i didn't have any problems why noise even if it's in a central lockation... staff is friendly and know about sports!!!! it has breakfast included!!! it's a good and cheap choise if your doing Madrid and want to be in the center of everything and in walking distance!!!

I only stayed here for one short night so I can't say a whole lot about the actual hostel. What I can comment on is the wonderful staff. We were running late for a show and my two friends who were staying at a different hostel had all of their luggage with them at the time, and they let us keep all the luggage there and even called for a cab for them after the show. Really nice people, really nice hostel, really nice location. Would definitely stay again for longer.

The staff and facilities were very welcoming. I would suggest to maybe add vending machines so we can buy quick food or bottled water on site. This would also make life a little easier for the front desk staff. Colin Q

Only stayed for one night, and checked out early, but the hostel seemed really nice. Location is excellent, and the hostel seemed really clean and the bathroom/toilet very spacious. Stayed in a 6bed dorm. No AC, so maybe in the summer gets hot in the rooms. its next to a busy street, so some noise in the night, but didnt bother me. would go back.

This is a very nice family-owned hosteled located right near Sol. The staff who are the owners and their family are very friendly. The rooms and bathrooms are clean as well. Would stay here again next time I visit Madrid! :)

Very cosy and very nice people, but too little toilets

• 23rd Apr 2015
  • Belgium

Stunning clean and calm Hostel!

The location is perfect as it's about 3 minutes to Sul. The hostel is set in a family apartment and the staff is very friendly though they don't speak much English.

We stayed in a two bed dorm which was located aside the living room of the family that also lives in the hostel. That was a bit strange and doesn't give you that much privacy. The staff was very friendly and helpful and everything was very clean. The hostel is located in the city center. Unfortunately, the mattress was very uncomfortable and the kitchen small and not suitable for cooking.

• 25th Mar 2015

Half house, half hostel which was very weird. With that, it didn't have a homey feel to it. We got locked out of kitchen & lobby area twice! (-): no common area, small kitchen with limited facilities (no oven & only a tabletop burner which weren't informed of until saw others using it), creaky beds, small lockers, no sheets, blanket/comforter didn't appear very clean. Glad we only stayed two nights, if longer, we would have changed to another hostel.

this is mainly a familys apartment used as also as a hostel so it has no meeting area as in a traditional hostel but has an excellent location next to sol station which more than makes up for it and is walking distance to all the main sights in madrid but it can be noisy at times

I loved the family/owners of the hostel! They were very friendly and accommodating. Would definitely stay here again.

RC Miguel surprised me. I walked in expecting very little. But it was easily one of the nicest hostels I've stayed at. The location is increadible, the staff is friendly, the showers are hot and the beds are shockingly comfortable. If you're looking to party, this probably isnt the place for you, but I would stay here again in a heartbeat!

Excellent

• 20th Mar 2015

Small, intimate hostel in the heart of Madrid. Staff are very friendly and helpful.

Everything was wonderful. The breakfast was nice with very clean rooms and bathrooms. It was a little difficult to find the first night but once we knew where it was, it was in the perfect location.

• 18th Mar 2015

This is a nice, clean place. It's a good value, and the location is great, but it is not an exciting atmosphere for a young person. The staff was very nice and friendly. There was a living room, but it felt like it was more the family's living area. There wasn't really any social area for travelers. My room was also on a very noisy street. It didn't bother me because I am a heavy sleeper, but the area is a party zone, so you should know that before booking.

• 15th Mar 2015

My friend and I stayed in the hostel for three nights. Everything was fine. The location of the hostel was perfect all the major sites are in walking distance which was very convenient. What they said was going to be there was, so I cannot complain too much. The few negative things are there are an incredible amount of stairs, also the room we stayed in was unbearably stuffy. In the mornings it felt like a sauna. Overall good hostel to stay in if you're planning to stay out most of the time.

Good situated but missed some social area.