RC Miguel Angel Reviews

Plaza de Celenque n� 1, 4 Izq, Madrid, Madrid, Spain

Great hostel, perfectly located, nice staff and great movida! Superrecommended!!!

Room is little bit small but other things are awesome! They are really kind and nice :-)

• 13th Apr 2014
  • South Korea

It's a basic hostel in the heart of Madrid, the breakfast was basic too, but free and fulfilling. The only drawback for my stay was the construction outside. But that's not the hostel's fault. I would start there again if I make it back to Madrid.

I really enjoyed staying at this hostel. It wasn't big but that was completely fine. The location is unbeatable next to Puerta del Sol. The staff there was great and very friendly. The beds were really comfortable and the rooms/bathrooms were clean. I would definitely go back.

Perfect location in the city! The staff was so nice and I always felt safe. I wish there was more of an atmosphere to meet people but overall it was a nice place to stay.

very nice location and I liked the special atmosphere. Small but feel like a home. Nice RC Miguel Angel :)

Great environment and well positioned hostel. Would be great if staff could understand more English because at times, it was difficult to communicate.

• 27th Mar 2014

This hostel is everything you need from a hostel. Clean, friendly and VERY helpful staff, great location, and REALLY comfortable beds. The WiFi worked great, there was a safety deposit box and a locker for each person, the bathroom was nice, and you had access to make coffee or tea if you'd like. The kitchen and breakfast is small and simple. And the location was absolutely fantastic. It is right in the middle of anything you could want to do in the center of Madrid. I would recommend it.

• 27th Mar 2014

Great staff, very nice and helpful!

Super conveniently located in a typical Spanish apartment-style building, so it's small but tidy. Communication with the staff was a little challenging because of my rusty Spanish, but they were very welcoming and always helpful. That kitchen + common area was tiny and it wasn't really for cooking or socialising with other travellers. I wish that my bunk-bed hadn't made such an annoying noise every time I moved while sleeping or the other guest rolled around above mine.

Excellent hostel. Very cozy and quiet, but in an excellent, lively area. Perfect for going out around the Puerta del Sol area or easily taking the metro to other parts of the city. Most definitely recommend to anyone traveling alone, like I did.

The owner is very nice.the location is good.

Perfect location and feel local. However, the host is not good at English at all so difficult to ask about the city.

I had a great time stayin' at this hostel, it's location is awesome, the staff were so nice, I would definitely stay here again / Lo pase genial en este hostal, su ubicación es maravillosa, el staff se portó muy amable, definitivamente me quedaría de vuelta.

• 20th Feb 2014
  • Mexico

Nothing bad! Friendly staff, nice location, very clean, good breakfast, quiet. Totally recommended!

I stay in a room just for myself, really good.

The hostel was pretty good overall. Our room was a little bit old, but comfortable at the end of the day, anyway. The staff were attentive, friendly and very close to us ... really familiar. Exceptional location! Only a couple of downsides: the bathrooms and the kitchen. Just two bathrooms for some rooms (that means, if you just wanted to brush your teeth, you stopped someone to take a shower). Kitchen a bit small, but it served. Otherwise, all ok! ;)

We signed up for this hostel based on the reviews and I am sad to report that this is the first time they have been wrong. We booked the RC Miguel Angel and after checking in, they took us across the hall to a new hostel (CH San Jose, I believe). It was a family's shoddy apartment. There were two bathrooms, both dirty and neither had warm water. The beds were tiny and uncomfortable. The rooms were off a den and the family sat andw atched loud TV all day/night. I can't recommend it.

The stuffs can't speak well in English, but they are friendly. The bathroom hot shower will not work all the time, this is freezing cold especially cold weather! I took the 3 persons room, the room is old style room, bed, and facilities are satisfied. But the street beside the hostel is very noisy, people shouting, partying until 4-5am! It is very disturbing when you need a nice rest after whole day tiring walking tour!!! This will be the risk if u choose to stay in tourist hot spot!

Really special atmosphere. It is not party place, but really cozy. Everything was really clean, but hot water in the shower run out really fast. Location is perfect.

« first « Prev 1 2 3