RC Miguel Angel Reviews

Plaza de Celenque n� 1, 4 Izq, Madrid, Spain

Staff were lovely. It's a quieter hostel-feels more like a large B&B. We had a private room which was nice. The only complaint I would have is that the kitchen was tiny, so at certain times we had to wait to get food. Also, there were only 2 shared bathrooms for our floor so both were sometimes occupied when we needed it...otherwise we had a great stay and recommend it to anyone who is not looking to party inside the hostel.

I recently stayed an extra week after my study abroad program ended in a private room in RC San Miguel. The staff were so helpful and they didn't charge you for every little thing you would ask for- they gave me a towel whenever I needed one and extra plug adapters and even had a multitude of toiletries of all sorts if you were out of anything that you could help yourself to. Breakfast was great, lot of selection. I loved this place! Also excellent location and beautiful cozy rooms!

• 7th Jul 2014

Great location. Wish there was more of a common area to hang out in.

Great hostel for relaxing but with no common areas it's not a place where you will meet other travelers!

Great job! I plan on staying there again!

• 4th Jul 2014

Juaquín is a very friendly person, helped me finding good places to visit during my stay in Madrid. The only thing that might be lacking in this hostel is a common room, to meet other travelers, especially if you are travelling by yourself. Defintely worth the stay :)

주인아저씨 가족? 분들도 너무 착하시고ㅠㅠ 그냥 너무 좋았어용 부엌은 좀 좁지만 아침나름 만족스럽구 분위기가 너무 좋았어요ㅎㅎ 위치도 엄~~청좋고 아주 잘지내고 왔네염 사랑해요아저씨! thank you for your kind! I love you♥

• 2nd Jul 2014
  • South Korea

마드리드에 갑자기 도착하게 되 간 호스텔 정말 돈 아까울리 없고, 가족같은 부부 스텝 아줌마아저씨의 친절에 정말 감사드립니다.... 가본 호스텔 중 정말 최고로 좋은 기억이였어요!!! 한국분도 적당히 있고 미국인도 많고! 도미토리에서 친구도 사귀실수 있고 게다가 무료 아침까지.... 솔광장은 걸어서 2분? 왕궁은 10분? 보물같은 이 곳을 꼭 놓치지 마시길 바래요!!!!

• 2nd Jul 2014
  • South Korea

The hostel is actually in an apartment that a family lives in. They are all very nice and helpful. The hostel provides the basics for breakfast such as muffins, juice, croissants, toast etc. I would deffinitley recommend this hostel to anyone.

• 27th Jun 2014

Excellent hostel, located at the heart of the city, very clean and with an amazing staff. No wonder it's a hostelworld pick. I highly recommend this place!

staff did not speak a word of English

Great location, very nice staff, helpful. I recomend it to anyone visiting Madrid!

Good staff, self service delicious breakfast, great location and excellent staff

The hostel was good my only issue with it was there is no common room so if you're traveling by yourself, it is very hard to meet people there outside of your dorm. Otherwise, it's in the middle of everything and the staff was very friendly. If you're traveling in a group I'd say to for it but if you're by yourself, look for another hostel.

Joaquin and his father are great! Warm heart people with nice tipps about madrid. Definitely a hostel to recommend!

I enjoyed staying at this hostel very much. It was super clean and the staff was so friendly. The location was perfect, so close to the metro and main attractions. I only wished there was a common room for the guests, but other than that it was excellent. Will definitely stay there again.

Free Wi-Fi, excellent location, breakfast was good, strongly recommended for cheap accommadation

Amazing stay as always! Great staff!!

Overall a really nice experience, albeit being a little difficult to find without reference from locals its location was fantastic: only 2 minutes walk from the city center plaza where the night life bustles all days of the week and the square is full all day. Always someone at reception and even a simple included breakfast with packed sweet bread, juice

The hostel is very well located, right next to puerta del sol and the metro. frm the hostel itself you can walk to every place: plaza mayor, cibeles, el retiro, museums. the beds are squeaky and not that comfortable and there is not a sitting area to rest; you are either in your room or out. The staff is very friendly.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4