RC Miguel Angel Reviews

Plaza de Celenque n� 1, 4 Izq, Madrid, Spain

Super Great location. but small kitchen. Friendly employees

Really good hostel. Our room was in a very good price in the summer, and it had bathroom, air conditioning, good beds, good ventilation and lockers. The staff is amazingly helpful. Their location is also really good.

Although the workers there couldn't speak really good English, they are very warm hearted so communication isn't that much a problem. It is a small and family like corner in the centre of Madrid, plaza d sol. Many famous scenic spots are within walking distance.

Not really much of a hostel but more a re-purposed apartment. As such it doesn't have a common area so meeting others will be hard. That said the location is superb and you can meet other travelers in other ways (e.g. by going on the pub crawl that starts at the plaza next to the hostel).

What a fun hostel! Right off Puerta del Sol. Super friendly staff. A great welcome to Madrid!

The most central location in Madrid, despite that quiet at night. Very clean and safe, big bathroom, decent breakfast. Great value for money. However lacks any common lounge area - not good for those who want to socialize!

We had a very pleasent stay. The owner and the staff were all very friendly and the location was good. It felt like a home away from home. A great place to choose if going to Madrid.

• 18th Jul 2014

Amazing location with many major sites within a ten minute walk. My biggest issue was the fact that there was no air conditioning in our room, just a ceiling fan, which I felt was very dishonest (everywhere else within the apartment had air conditioning except for the hostel rooms). We also had tour guides constantly bothering us about signing up for their tours/pub crawls, which was unpleasant and the hostel host barely spoke English. Breakfast was simple, but very cramped, and WiFi was great.

Staff were lovely. It's a quieter hostel-feels more like a large B&B. We had a private room which was nice. The only complaint I would have is that the kitchen was tiny, so at certain times we had to wait to get food. Also, there were only 2 shared bathrooms for our floor so both were sometimes occupied when we needed it...otherwise we had a great stay and recommend it to anyone who is not looking to party inside the hostel.

Nice hostel, great location, only drawback is that the staff spoke very little English, but i'd stay there again.

I recently stayed an extra week after my study abroad program ended in a private room in RC San Miguel. The staff were so helpful and they didn't charge you for every little thing you would ask for- they gave me a towel whenever I needed one and extra plug adapters and even had a multitude of toiletries of all sorts if you were out of anything that you could help yourself to. Breakfast was great, lot of selection. I loved this place! Also excellent location and beautiful cozy rooms!

• 7th Jul 2014

Great location. Wish there was more of a common area to hang out in.

Great hostel for relaxing but with no common areas it's not a place where you will meet other travelers!

reat location, in small privately run hostel. Very small kitchen with no exrtra facilities. But private, clean and safe.

Great job! I plan on staying there again!

• 4th Jul 2014

Juaquín is a very friendly person, helped me finding good places to visit during my stay in Madrid. The only thing that might be lacking in this hostel is a common room, to meet other travelers, especially if you are travelling by yourself. Defintely worth the stay :)

주인아저씨 가족? 분들도 너무 착하시고ㅠㅠ 그냥 너무 좋았어용 부엌은 좀 좁지만 아침나름 만족스럽구 분위기가 너무 좋았어요ㅎㅎ 위치도 엄~~청좋고 아주 잘지내고 왔네염 사랑해요아저씨! thank you for your kind! I love you♥

• 2nd Jul 2014
  • South Korea

마드리드에 갑자기 도착하게 되 간 호스텔 정말 돈 아까울리 없고, 가족같은 부부 스텝 아줌마아저씨의 친절에 정말 감사드립니다.... 가본 호스텔 중 정말 최고로 좋은 기억이였어요!!! 한국분도 적당히 있고 미국인도 많고! 도미토리에서 친구도 사귀실수 있고 게다가 무료 아침까지.... 솔광장은 걸어서 2분? 왕궁은 10분? 보물같은 이 곳을 꼭 놓치지 마시길 바래요!!!!

• 2nd Jul 2014
  • South Korea

The hostel is actually in an apartment that a family lives in. They are all very nice and helpful. The hostel provides the basics for breakfast such as muffins, juice, croissants, toast etc. I would deffinitley recommend this hostel to anyone.

• 27th Jun 2014

Excellent hostel, located at the heart of the city, very clean and with an amazing staff. No wonder it's a hostelworld pick. I highly recommend this place!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5