RE Bed and Breakfast

Fabulous 178 Total Reviews
Fabulous 178 Total Reviews

• Wales, Female, 18-24
18th Jul 2017

Such a nice hostel! The rooms are clean and spacious and everyone has their own space. The outlets next to beds are great, even on bunk beds! The owner is a wealth of knowledge about the city, and whilst there is only an hour or two worth of things to do, he explains exactly how which is great. Breakfast was good too. The hostel was really quiet, I am glad I stayed only one night because there was no one to talk to! I think it would be good to have a mirror(s) in the dorm room.

7th Jul 2017

This is my second time staying at RE B&B. It will not be my last! I travel annually down to Guayaquil and coastal Ecuador for my work - amidst so many new towns and cities it is a breath of fresh air to have a secure and homey hostel in a big city. Fede and his crew take care of everything, they are very nice. Keep up the good work!

• miguelgosselin949607
  • Canada, Male, 18-24
3rd Jul 2017
4.9

I reserved on Hostel world before my arrival. When I arrived (at 10am) I was basically told that I was way too early, and had to leave because check in was later. And also that the day after for checkout, I was kicked out at 2 pm sharp. I did not feel welcomed. I then went to another hostel which was more flexible.

• harrisonpencer5652
  • Canada, Male, 18-24
25th May 2017

Had an amazing stay at RE Bed and Breakfast. Fredrick was amazing and very friendly. He gave us great advice on where to go and where to avoid in the city. He as well gave great recommendations on what we should visit for our one day stop over and where to eat dinner. The breakfast was also amazing with eggs, toast, fruit and juice, as well as hot tea or coffee. Very accommodating, great location, and was also able to arrange airport transfer. Thank you again Fredrick.

• abartuch
  • Italy, Mixed Group, 18-24
24th May 2017

Fede the host is incredible and the place is very homey

19th Apr 2017

Wow! What a great place to stay! Great location in a safe central area close to all attractions. We stayed in an 8 bed dorm room lots of space, comfortable beds, private outlets for each bed and very clean. Upon arrival owner was super helpful explaining the area, gave us great local recommendations for dinner and loaned us 2 umbrellas to explore the city with ( it was pouring rain). To end our visit we had a yummy made to order breakfast with fresh juice. Thanks for a pleasant stay!

Dear Thanks so much for your great comment, thanks for choosing Re B&B during your stay in Guayaquil. Best regards Fede Re B&B