RE Bed and Breakfast Reviews

Junín 428 y Córdova piso 3 departamento D, Guayaquil, Ecuador

Great hostel - modern funky design, excellent service from great staff, all the amenities and spacious rooms. Excellent location in apartment building downtown.

The Hostel is centrally located to many fancy shops, boardwalk, restaurants and many site seeing places. The staff are just extraordinary, extremely helpful always had a smiling face and was more than willing to chat and share a joke or two. The room is very clean. This is a hostel not your Sheraton hotel. Yes you can get a room of your own and breakfast is available, WiFi. The price and location was just perfect for me.

• 31st May 2014

Due to the restrictions of 500 characters, please refer to my post on http://www.tripadvisor.de, if you are interested why I rated your hostel low.

Great clean and very roomy hostel. The nicest I stayed in while I was in Ecuador. My only cravats are only 1 bathroom for the 8 bed dorm and the dorm lockers have poor locks that are not at all secure (could be opened with any tool that can fit in the key slot). Otherwise I highly recommend.

• 2nd Feb 2014