RMA Accommodation Reviews

156-158 Mile end road, London, England

The equipotent in the hostel is very poor. The bathroom is unclean and in most showers the lights don't work. The rooms are very very small and the bedding is unclean (I even got skin infection because of it). The location is probably the best thing about RMA hostel, because it is located near the tube. The staff are friendly.

The staff at this hostel really went out of their way to help us with whatever we needed and made our stay a very pleasant one. The only downside was the room was a bit small and the bathroom was mixed sex shared. We soon got used to the size of our room and felt quite at home. I have been in some of the cheapest & most expensive hotels in the world, and the staff at RMA Hostels are at the TOP of the list when it comes to hospitality & customer service! I'll be back for sure!

• 21st Sep 2015

The hostel is located well, close to a Tesco's, the Underground and a bus station. The staff is really nice and eager to help with problems. The beds were a bit uncomfortable and our door lock wasn't 100% functional but apart from that we got good seervice for the price.

• 21st Aug 2015
  • Switzerland

It was an okay place. The staff were nice, and the hostel was pretty clean. It's close to the Tower and well-connected to the tube lines, which was great.

this place is difficult to find as there is no instructions about the hostel.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. They did everything they could to make our stay as comfortable as possible. Thank you.

• 18th Jul 2015

Surprised to find the showers and toilets were mixed sex which made me feel uncomfortable. Also our room was genuinely the size of a prison cell, with one bunk bed and only 50cm space between this and the wall so no space for 2 people. Room was really hot and the window opened straight into smoking area meaning it wasn't secure and made the room smell bad. Asked for another room or a fan and was told no. Staff took my money before showing me the room so I would suggest you ask to see it before!

• 10th Jul 2015

The whole hostel was really clean, just a short walk away from the tube station. In our soom (twin room) we had a small fridge. Great value for money!