RMA Accommodation Reviews

156-158 Mile end road, London, England

The staff were very friendly and helpful. They did everything they could to make our stay as comfortable as possible. Thank you.

• 18th Jul 2015

Surprised to find the showers and toilets were mixed sex which made me feel uncomfortable. Also our room was genuinely the size of a prison cell, with one bunk bed and only 50cm space between this and the wall so no space for 2 people. Room was really hot and the window opened straight into smoking area meaning it wasn't secure and made the room smell bad. Asked for another room or a fan and was told no. Staff took my money before showing me the room so I would suggest you ask to see it before!

• 10th Jul 2015

The whole hostel was really clean, just a short walk away from the tube station. In our soom (twin room) we had a small fridge. Great value for money!

Everything is ok. But the room is quiet small. Anyway value for money.

• 25th May 2015
  • Malaysia

1. Incredibly friendly manager - you made me feel welcome and respected from the moment of my arrival. Thank you. 2. I enjoyed talking to my roommates - we had great discussions about our lives in different countries; a memorable experience that made the hostel experience in general ever so worthwhile. 4. Accommodation was clean 5. Closely located to everywhere great about London! Possible improvements: 1. New shower heads in the bathroom required 2. An iron and ironing board please!

Accommodation and facilities werel corresponding the price level. We enjoyed the atmosphere we remembered from our student times (as two guys near our seventies).

• 6th May 2015
  • Slovakia

My sister and her 3 children stayed in RMA for 3 night. They found it very comfortable and nice. Even the children were satisfied on their first time in a hostel!

I didn't like the hostel, it is an old building, dirty mattress, noisy room and poor facilities. I changed the hostel by these reasons so I don't recommend it.

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Spain

Good: - located right Beneath tube stop, takes about 20 min into city by tube - supermarkets and fast food around - nice lady at reception Bad: - very dirty showers and toilets - mattresses should have been changed years ago - bunk beds even in double rooms - tiny rooms If you're only looking for a place to sleep this hostel is ok, otherwise avoid it.

It needs a renovation, because it's a bit shabby. It was cleaned every morning, which was good. They had cameras everywhere, which felt safe but also a bit scary. Pillows were hard. Located in a pretty bad area. Overall we were pretty creeped out by everything. But it is what you pay for!