RNR Eco Adventures Pool Villa Resort & Hostel Reviews

7 Khoktanod Road, Kata Beach, Phuket, Thailand

The hostess was super nice and because I was the only guest (I went in low season), she offered to showed me around on her motorbike and even cooked me dinner! It's definitely away from the main drag, which I enjoyed because I discovered lots of yummy restaurants on my walks. (Check out The Kitchen and Istanbul Cafe.) The dive company had no problem picking me up there. Bring your mosquito spray.

Your home away from home! Amazing staff and an amazing place to be!

RNR is an excellent place to stay and relax in Phuket. The owners are extremely friendly and inclusive, they make you feel at home for the duration of your stay. Wifi is always working well. The rooms are spacious, nice and clean. The bathrooms are also spacious and clean, and the showers are great. The food at the hostel is excellent, and reasonably priced. The hostel has a nice pool and a lounge area, making relaxing very easy. I would recommend RnR to anyone.

Familiar hostel, the staff are very nice. The beach is far by walking distance.

We stay here for one day. Everythings ok except location. The beach is far by walking distance.