Rachel Hotel

Superb 177 Total Reviews

• Canada, All Male Group, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
15th May 2017

Amazing spot, the rooms are great, and the owners were an amazing help when there were travel strikes and we were stuck on the island longer than expected.

• USA, Female, 18-24
8th May 2017

This was a great place to stay! Basically right on the cutest beach and close to lots of restaurants/shops. I was very comfortable here. I traveled here solo and was a bit nervous beforehand, but I felt safe and the staff was great and very helpful. Great vibe. Great location. They upgraded my room for free since it wasn't super busy! I had a great time at Hotel Rachel!!