Rafiki Backpackers & Guesthouse

9.2
Superb 65 Total Reviews

• Germany, Female, 18-24
5th Mar 2017

Rafiki backpackers is a great place with a very unique atmosphere, where you can meet lots of nice people. The staff is so so nice and helped us with everything we needed. We also loved the rooftop terrace with the great view on the Kilimanjaro. I would totally recommend staying at Rafiki!

4th Dec 2016

This has to be the nicest hostel in Moshi. I stayed one day before my Kilimanjaro hike and one day after. They have just finished building a new facility and everything was great. No AC but they moved the wifi for me so it was stronger. Breakfast was great. Had my clothes washed and a couple of items were lost but then found. New building has a nice roof deck/hangout area. Great for your Kilimanjaro basecamp.