Rafiki Backpackers Reviews

Uru Road, Moshi, Moshi, Tanzania

The staff sets this hostel apart. They helped me track down my lost bag, took me out on my first night, booked me the best value Kili/safari package out of anyone I've talked to, drove me into town multiple times and were just generally awesome. The rooms are great and there is a fun restaurant/bar across the street. Solid complimentary breakfast in the morning. Free laundry. HIGHLY recommend this place for anyone looking to visit Moshi and/or climb Kilimanjaro.

this is the place to stay and arrange for your trips to Kili, Serengeti or day trips. Steph and Alfred run this hostel with so much passion and warmly welcome you at the door step or picking you up in town. from then on they will help you with everything you might need. we more than appreciated our stay here!

• 4th Aug 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

It was like home to me in Tanzania. Since Tanzania is a foreign country for me, it was great to have a safe base. The service was great, people were friendly, the rooms were clean and the breakfast was delicious. I would like to stay here again when I go to Tanzania again.

A bit far from the main town, but a good and quiet place to get away from the smell of diesel and noise.