Rahul Guest House Reviews

N1/15D10 gangotri vihar,nagwa, Lanka, Varanasi, India

I'm very happy to have stayed at Rahul's Guest House. They were friendly, courteous and helpful. You get a great view from the ghats without being In the ghats, they were very transparent with their pricing for tours, laundry, food, etc. - unlike other places in India. They were performing some renovations, but it didnt bother me at all. Very good experience and I would recommend it. The only recommendation is to ask who you can contact in case you need something after 10 PM.

The hostel is under "continuous building out" so the facilities are not very nice at the moment. Really good rooms though, happy with that. We understood that this hostel is prob. cleaner than most in varanasi, but the location is SO FAR from town and the neighbourhood is NOT nice during evening when it's dark. It's about 20 min walk to assi ghat which is ok, but 3 km to rest of the town. The staff is polite, but not more. Not very helpful. Unfortunately, I wouldnt stay here again.

Very nice interior. Wifi works only in the rooftop. Not so good location.

Its an awesome place with extremely polite and fantastic bunch of peoples of all ages.Starting from staffs to manager and their family we just became like friends.It is a lovely place i will advise all to must have one viist there.

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • India

Great hotel in a quiet alley. The view of the Ganges is amazing, and the staff--especially Ricky--is super helpful. We had some issues with our onward train tickets and the staff called around to help us sort it, and accommodated us for an extra night with little notice. They then woke up at 5AM to check the status of our train for us and really treated us well. Great place. Thanks guys!

I had a great time at Rahul Guest House. Ricky was very helpful and courteous, and explained to me a lot of things about Varanasi which was an added bonus to my adventure. Great place to stay in Varanasi!

View all Varanasi Bed and Breakfasts