Rahul Guest House Reviews

N1/15D10 gangotri vihar,nagwa, Lanka, Varanasi, India

Very nice interior. Wifi works only in the rooftop. Not so good location.

Its an awesome place with extremely polite and fantastic bunch of peoples of all ages.Starting from staffs to manager and their family we just became like friends.It is a lovely place i will advise all to must have one viist there.

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • India

Great hotel in a quiet alley. The view of the Ganges is amazing, and the staff--especially Ricky--is super helpful. We had some issues with our onward train tickets and the staff called around to help us sort it, and accommodated us for an extra night with little notice. They then woke up at 5AM to check the status of our train for us and really treated us well. Great place. Thanks guys!

I had a great time at Rahul Guest House. Ricky was very helpful and courteous, and explained to me a lot of things about Varanasi which was an added bonus to my adventure. Great place to stay in Varanasi!

I had a great time at Rahul's. Staff were very friendly, and the rooms were very clean and nice. You should definitely take the evening boat tour: seeing the Gaht from the Ganges river is just fascinating. Nothing like this. The guest house offers pickup from airport, and caught a rickshaw for me to the railway station. The only weak point is the location: it is far from the main Gaht. In the really hot season, you would have to catch a rickshaw. Walking is not an option in the hot season.

Friendly, clean hostel... Out of busy part of Varanasi, walking distance to ghats.

View all Varanasi Bed and Breakfasts