Rahul Guest House Reviews

N1/15D10 gangotri vihar,nagwa, Lanka, Varanasi, India

I had a great time at Rahul Guest House. Ricky was very helpful and courteous, and explained to me a lot of things about Varanasi which was an added bonus to my adventure. Great place to stay in Varanasi!

I had a great time at Rahul's. Staff were very friendly, and the rooms were very clean and nice. You should definitely take the evening boat tour: seeing the Gaht from the Ganges river is just fascinating. Nothing like this. The guest house offers pickup from airport, and caught a rickshaw for me to the railway station. The only weak point is the location: it is far from the main Gaht. In the really hot season, you would have to catch a rickshaw. Walking is not an option in the hot season.

Friendly, clean hostel... Out of busy part of Varanasi, walking distance to ghats.

We really enjoyed our stay in the hostel, we just found out later that other people in the guesthouse had the same flight and we took seperate taxis to the airport. The guy at the reception could have told us about it that we shared a taxi, but that obviously would have been less money for them. :-)

The charge for the night river boat was too much! The kitchen staff were lovely. Shame the inernet kept dropping out.

View all Varanasi Bed and Breakfasts