Rainbow Apartments 3

8.0
Fabulous 88 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 25-30
31st May 2017

This was the best choice I made when I booked my apartment room on the day I was travelling to Krakow. Facilities in the apartment were exceptional. Met the lovely owner who drove me from the train station as I booked multiple nights. Will use Rainbow apartments again.

• England, Male, 31-40
25th Mar 2017

Perfect place !!! Beautiful apartment , super host. Perfect check in. Really good price. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

• England, Female, 25-30
1st Jan 2017

Hello !!! Very clean and beautiful apartment. Nice decoration. Safe and good value. Friendly service.