7.9
Very Good 84 Total Reviews
7.9
Very Good 84 Total Reviews
Rainbow Apartments 3 Located at Legionow Pilsudzkiego 7, , Krakow.
Poland
Krakow Legionow Pilsudzkiego 7
79% 84
50.0443812 19.9466280
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, Female, 31-40
21st Nov 2016

Hello !!! In my opinion my choice is really good. Beauty and classic apartment. Nice staff , very clean Ideal location in a heart of Kazimierz . Really recommend this place !!!

• England, Female, 31-40
20th Nov 2016

I were in Rainbow Apartments only one night but I very satisfied. Beautiful apartment, modern style, clean and comfortable. Good value !!!

• Australia, Male, 41+
27th Oct 2016
2.0

This is by far the worst experience that I have ever had. (50 countries & 6 continents) 1 they charged me a late check in fee. When I questioned it (not on website) they said it was our "inside rules". When I complained Mariusz threatened to kick me out and said he has my credit card and will charge me anyway 2 different apartment in different building. Did not have advertised facilities 3 Internet didn't work 4 made a mistake on the extra charge, didn't reverse it just charged me again

When you make reservation you leave information that your arrival time will be 23:00. In your check in day you wife called us and she said that you will arrival time will be before midnight. We said that good because check in after midnight is extra cost 50 PLN (11,5 euro ) you have accepted this. Around midnight you called to tell us that you will be at 1 o'clock in the apartment and we can meet there in 30 min. We were there at 1:30 am and no one arrived. After 30 min we called you and you said that you will be in 30 min again ......... :-). We understand that you were tired of trip but please write true informations !!! All our policies you can find on our website.