Rainbow Hostel Dingle Reviews

Dingle, Co. Kerry., Dingle, Ireland

Nice place nice people work there very helpful good clean facilities and comfortable beds what more can you ask for ! 😊

• 18th Jun 2015

Fantastic place ! It gives you the option to camp or stay in the hostel. The kitchen is very spacious and it creates a lovely atmosphere to talk and meet new people ! Highly recommend it !

• 12th Jun 2015
  • Poland

This was the best hostel I have ever stayed in, by far! The hostel's free shuttle picked me and my friend up right after we got off the bus to Dingle. Those who worked here were all very nice and accommodating. Our private room was clean and spacious. The surrounding area is very quiet (except for the nearby sheep) and felt very safe.. All of this at a very low price. I look forward to staying here again, if I return to Dingle! (Important to know-hostel will only accept cash for any payments!)

The Rainbow was a pleasant and very cheap two nights for myself and my two grandkids. It is a pleasant, small scale, picnic-y setting just a kilometer from town, with excellent kitchen facilities and a fine, instant hot, jet -squirt shower (though with the usual almost total absence of places to hang or put one's stuff).

• 8th Jun 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Very clean, quiet, nice rooms and big, well equipped kitchen! This hostel may not be in the centre of Dingle, but it's about 15/20 mins walking distance from town so it's fine. Plus, the guys who manages it, Michael, is very helpful and gave us a ride downtown all the times we needed, so the distance was no problem at all. So weather you're traveling on your own or with friends, you'll enjoy your stay at Rainbow hostel!

Such a homely hostel, great staff and beautiful grounds

Quiet location, very comfortable beds, huge kitchen with plenty of amenities, very clean bathroom and rooms. Staff were friendly. Only improvement would be some hooks behind the door in the bathroom but this is picking at straws! Thanks for the great stay.

Very clean facilities and wonderfully friendly staff! Odin even shared his dinner with me when I arrived late at night unexpectedly :) He also gave me great advice on things to do in the area, and the most scenic routes to drive. Great stay, thanks again!

• 6th Apr 2015

Enjoyed out stay immensely, cosy homely feel to the hostel, clean tidy place, beds are comfy. Lovely gardens & a nice walk into Dingle town & away from the hustle & bustle of that so ideal location for our needs. Will definitly stay again sometime. Oh & helpful friendly staff too

• 4th Apr 2015

Good showers and a very nice kitchen!

Lovely hostel. Good facilities and lovely staff. A bit far out of town, but nothing unmanageable.

• 16th Mar 2015