Rainbow Hostel Dingle

Superb 553 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 553 Total Reviews

16th Oct 2016

Rainbow Hostel in Dingle was a very friendly place with a spacious kitchen and excellent facilities. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay there.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
8th Oct 2016
7.1

This hostel was ok. It felt a bit weird as I felt like I was in someone's home instead of a hostel. There was no breakfast but the kitchen was good. It is situated a bit out of town but the walk is really nice and not really long. There aren't any lockers for your valuable items. Also the bunkbeds are very low so I wouldn't enjoy being on the bottom bed.