8.8
Fabulous 482 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 482 Total Reviews
Rainbow Hostel Dingle Located at Dingle, Co. Kerry., Dingle.
Ireland
Dingle Kerry Dingle, Co. Kerry.
88% 482
52.1477831 -10.2891361
    Rooms available

• Poland, Female, 25-30
13th Jun 2016

I spent there only one night with my sister. I was very surprised to find place where dogs are welcomed with such care. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend the place and I'm sure i will be back there again.

• Ireland, Female, 41+
11th Jun 2016

Great hostel in a good location close to Dingle town... Clean, friendly with a comfy bed & a hot shower for €16.... Just what we needed after a long adventure race!

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
3rd Jun 2016

My favorite part of this hostel were the showers: large, clean, solid doors, consistently warm, and beautiful water pressure. Best showers of the whole trip. The atmosphere here is relaxing, it's just outside town with plenty of trees and grass, solid wood floors, good artwork, and plenty of space in the kitchen. I'd love to stay here again if I could.

1st Jun 2016
4.6

The guy at reception was unfriendly when I arrived and blanked me most of the time I was there, he couldn't have been less helpful when I enquired about local points of interest which meant I spent three days in an unpleasant brooding atmosphere. There's no common room here so the kitchen is the only area to meet and chat, wifi available if you stand by the front door. Showers/toilets clean but there are much nicer, friendlier hostels in the area so only come here if you're desperate.

1st Jun 2016

I enjoyed my stay at rainbow dingle. About a 15 minute walk to the pubs set out in nature. Good for parking if you're driving. Wifi inside of hostel isn't great but makes for a more sociable environment

• England, Male, 18-24
21st May 2016

Very good location and very simple accommodation. All I used was the bed for the night, didn't use facilities available.

7.7

Nice hostel outside of town a bit which is nice if you have a car. About 20 minute walk into town. Walk the back way behind the hostel if you do. More scenic and less dangerous! There was a hen party there at the time. A bit loud but not all night. Didn't use the kitchen although seemed ample. Not a large common area to chill. Adequate room. Decent shower. As I recall my knees hit the door while using the toilet.

• Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
6.9

The room we received was nice, if a bit small. Facilities were average, kitchen was nice and big, but breakfast was not included, which was unfortunate. Our room was also right next to the kitchen which was occupied by a large group very late into the night, and were quite loud. Overall, it was an average hostel, good for a stopover night, but I wouldn't stay longer.

• USA, Female, 25-30
6.9

The hostel was good base to have not far from Dingle. Our room was clean and the bathrooms were what you'd expect for a hostel. The place served its purpose. However, it is the only hostel I have stayed in where people made excessive noise in the morning. There was singing in the halls at 8am. When we checked in luckily someone was at the desk but when we came in to ask questions no one was there and no one was there to check us out even though check out was at 10 and it was 9:45.

• Ireland, Couple, 31-40
16th May 2016

The hostel ist just outside dingle town which is really nice though! Hostel has a really nice outside area, a lovely big kitchen and very friendly staff. What we missed were some couches to sit comfortably on to relax in the evening but otherwise a great place to stay!