Rainbow Hostel Doolin

Superb 1275 Total Reviews
Superb 1275 Total Reviews

15th Jul 2017

This hostel is pretty much perfect. The kitchen is awesome, and everything is very clean and organized. For hiking the cliffs, the path started very close to the hostel. And, the bus stop to/from Galway is right next to the Hostel!

11th Jul 2017

Nice big rooms with great high ceilings, well ventilated. Such a nice kitchen. Beautiful common areas with a little fire place. Very friendly and helpful owners, great location.

• USA, Female, 31-40
10th Jul 2017

Rainbow hostel was amazing. We loved our double privet room and the joint kitchen facilities. Carmel and the whole staff where very warm and informative, we got fresh towels when needed and help regarding trails around the area. We are sure to come again. The hostel has a BNB as well I will recommend to my parents

6th Jul 2017

Loved it here, Doolin was one of the cooler towns to hang out in, real small with a great Irish feel to it. Can walk to restaurants and pubs and about 20 minutes to fisher street. We were originally going to be in a shared 6 and we were pleased to find we had been moved into a 3 with a private bathroom. great kitchen. Carmel was the best, really friendly and helpful

• Ireland, Couple, 25-30
4th Jul 2017

Carmel & Mattie are very nice and welcoming. The hostel has a lovely atmosphere and is very quiet and peaceful at night. The location is right in the centre of Doolin. Well worth the money

3rd Jul 2017

This was a cozy hostel. I kinda wish we could have stayed longer, we got in late and left after breakfast! Me, my husband and our 4 yr old were in a 3 bed private room ensuite. It was quiet and clean. At breakfast, we got to chat with fellow travelers from all over the world, which we like. And it was just down the road from the Cliffs of Moher.

3rd Jul 2017

Definitely my favorite hostel that I stayed at in Ireland. Everybody at the hostel is really friendly, and it's within walking distance from everything in Doolin. The hostel was clean and the bed was comfortable. There was also tea and coffee out all day. If I ever find my way back to Doolin, I'd definitely stay here again.

2nd Jul 2017

AMAZING hostel experience! If there are complaints about this hostel, they're just because people are spoiled. I think the only inconvenience I had was having to hold down the button for the water in the sink. Carmel was the sweetest lady I've met, and I met people every night of my stay. Everyone is friendly, the two best pubs in town are just a two minute walk and the village is about a 20 min walk, and the countryside is beautiful on the way. Cliffs of Moher close by. Great place to stay!!!

• michaelmccarthy51881
  • New Zealand, Mixed Group, 41+
1st Jul 2017

Fantastic place to stay when you want to get away from it all. Brian is a gem.

1st Jul 2017