Rainbow Lodge HK Reviews

Flat A, 14/F, Harilela Mansion, 81 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Hostel was very clean, however the toilets are so small that I found myself rather going to Mac Donald's than using the hostel ones. Location is great.

I really enjoyed my stay here. The staff are very helpful and friendly. It's a small hostel which makes it a great place to meet people. They have plenty of info on things to do around Hong Kong. The Subway station is just outside the door so it makes it very easy to get around. There are plenty of cheap eats on the street behind the hostel. We had a really fun evening out organised by the hostel for some dim sum. I would recommend to a friend. Beds are clean, good ac & place to store bags.

great place with a great location. beds were well kept and the staff were very friendly and welcoming. will recommend and stay again on my next visit.

Top bunk was difficult to get into, toilet/showers both quite small

Excellent location, really nice and helpful staff. Good restauraunts, shops and bars nearby, mtr station just downstairs. Free drinking water (big plus!!!) I just loved that place!

Rainbow Lodge HK is good! staffs are kindness, room is clean, station is near! i wanna stay again when i go to hk!

• 11th Oct 2014
  • Japan

Great staff! Gave me great advice on places to explore and took us all out to dim sum one morning. Small hostel atmosphere made it easy to meet new people.

Very friendly staff! Knows a lot about the city and daytrip activities! Small dorm with 10 people, but in Hong Kong it is great value for your money. Very clean and 3 poweroutlets per bed!

Great location. I felt completely safe. Staff is very helpful and available. The place is clean. I liked having the curtain on my bunk. It gave me added privacy which was really nice. Wifi was good. The view from the 14th floor is awesome.

Staff was amazing. They are always willing to help and spoke perfect English. They even organize dinner and activities for people staying at the hostel. The only thing I could possibly complain about is that the bathrooms were a little small. Great Hostel!

• 4th Oct 2014

quite comfortable bed, kind and helpful staffs, nice location, had wonderful time in this hostel.

• 1st Oct 2014
  • South Korea

This was one of my best stays during my asia trip. Especially the bed was so cozy and I slept like a stone:) One thing I didn't like is, that people start talking in a loud noise in the morning, ignoring the fact, that some want to sleep, even when it's 9 am. Probably a little sign would help. And the name of the building 'harilela mansion' should be written in the adress at the hompeage, otherwise it's difficult to find. Staff is very helpful with useful information and it's very central.

• 30th Sep 2014

Tiny but adorable! Space is a premium in HK and they're made the most out of it. The entrance way feels dodgy (a sign for the hostel outside would be a big plus) but once inside it's all new. Super clean bathrooms and good AC, curtains on the bunks a nice touch. Only issues were that the lockers are too small for your main luggage, and the ladders for the top bunks are incorporated into the lockers which is weird and awkward. Real ladders would be a great improvement. INCREDIBLE location.

Very nice hostel close to Everything staff are súper great they help me with every single detail o really recommend this place

Great value for money in a very central location close to everything you need. Free wifi is awesome and staff were very helpful and friendly and I would stay there again

This hostel is not that big but it was cozy and great! i really had good time there with other travelers. The staff, Sam, was really nicer, kind and he helped me and other travelers to see more interestings!! I miss the movie nights!!!

Great social hostel. Would definitely recommend this place to others. Yes, the bathroom stall and the lockers might be small, but it is sufficient. It is Hong Kong after all. Stayed here with a friend and we had a great time, and the beds are great for sleeping too.

Really cute little place - very easy to meet people because the common area is quite cozy! Beds and toilets clean :) Sam the owner went out of his was to help us and made sure we were taken care of. Also one of the over night security workers downstairs was a great help when we were struggling to find the place - all very friendly

Very nice hostel, all the staff speak perfect English and are very helpful whether it be something you need for your stay, suggestions for things to do in Hong Kong, even offering to mail your postcards for you. Very laid back, I would not hesitate to ask for anything. If I come back to Hong Kong I will definitely stay here. Not a party vibe which I appreciate. Somewhat hard to find the first time if you're not used to how it's done in Hong Kong but once you get used to it, it's fine

Awesome location.