Rainbow Lodge HK Reviews

Flat A, 14/F, Harilela Mansion, 81 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Rainbow Lodge HK is good! staffs are kindness, room is clean, station is near! i wanna stay again when i go to hk!

• 11th Oct 2014
  • Japan

Great staff! Gave me great advice on places to explore and took us all out to dim sum one morning. Small hostel atmosphere made it easy to meet new people.

Very friendly staff! Knows a lot about the city and daytrip activities! Small dorm with 10 people, but in Hong Kong it is great value for your money. Very clean and 3 poweroutlets per bed!

Great location. I felt completely safe. Staff is very helpful and available. The place is clean. I liked having the curtain on my bunk. It gave me added privacy which was really nice. Wifi was good. The view from the 14th floor is awesome.

Staff was amazing. They are always willing to help and spoke perfect English. They even organize dinner and activities for people staying at the hostel. The only thing I could possibly complain about is that the bathrooms were a little small. Great Hostel!

• 4th Oct 2014

quite comfortable bed, kind and helpful staffs, nice location, had wonderful time in this hostel.

• 1st Oct 2014
  • South Korea

This was one of my best stays during my asia trip. Especially the bed was so cozy and I slept like a stone:) One thing I didn't like is, that people start talking in a loud noise in the morning, ignoring the fact, that some want to sleep, even when it's 9 am. Probably a little sign would help. And the name of the building 'harilela mansion' should be written in the adress at the hompeage, otherwise it's difficult to find. Staff is very helpful with useful information and it's very central.

• 30th Sep 2014

Tiny but adorable! Space is a premium in HK and they're made the most out of it. The entrance way feels dodgy (a sign for the hostel outside would be a big plus) but once inside it's all new. Super clean bathrooms and good AC, curtains on the bunks a nice touch. Only issues were that the lockers are too small for your main luggage, and the ladders for the top bunks are incorporated into the lockers which is weird and awkward. Real ladders would be a great improvement. INCREDIBLE location.

Very nice hostel close to Everything staff are súper great they help me with every single detail o really recommend this place

Great value for money in a very central location close to everything you need. Free wifi is awesome and staff were very helpful and friendly and I would stay there again

This hostel is not that big but it was cozy and great! i really had good time there with other travelers. The staff, Sam, was really nicer, kind and he helped me and other travelers to see more interestings!! I miss the movie nights!!!

Great social hostel. Would definitely recommend this place to others. Yes, the bathroom stall and the lockers might be small, but it is sufficient. It is Hong Kong after all. Stayed here with a friend and we had a great time, and the beds are great for sleeping too.

Really cute little place - very easy to meet people because the common area is quite cozy! Beds and toilets clean :) Sam the owner went out of his was to help us and made sure we were taken care of. Also one of the over night security workers downstairs was a great help when we were struggling to find the place - all very friendly

Very nice hostel, all the staff speak perfect English and are very helpful whether it be something you need for your stay, suggestions for things to do in Hong Kong, even offering to mail your postcards for you. Very laid back, I would not hesitate to ask for anything. If I come back to Hong Kong I will definitely stay here. Not a party vibe which I appreciate. Somewhat hard to find the first time if you're not used to how it's done in Hong Kong but once you get used to it, it's fine

Awesome location.

I loved this little hostel, not much space but there isn't anywhere in Hong Kong. Place was clean, staff very helpful and great location for going out and exploring.

The location and staff is the highlight of this place. MTR is just downstairs and so is the midnight airport bus. Staff is friendly and guide me to good eats. Although 8 ppl have to share a dorm, it's still workable. I like the shelf, reading light, n curtain to have some privacy. There were many hooks all over the room n toilet so it's very easy to hang your stuff. Bed was comfortable. This hostel got your travelling needs covered!

Super Hostel. Especially the staff is very amazing. They try to show and tell you as much as possible in/about HK. Definitely worth it

Amazing all around hostel with a fantastic staff who are all helpful, fun and clearly love their jobs. Location is centralized and it never takes long to get anywhere, with a subway station just outside of the building and a ferry station just a short walk away. All areas are kept very clean, and while they are a bit small, the rooms and common area are welcoming and comfortable. Had a great time staying here.

Nice place to stay, our room was a little cramped for 3 beds but it is in a great part of town and close to everything. Good value for the money

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5