Rainbow Lodge HK Reviews

Flat A, 14/F, Harilela Mansion, 81 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Very nice hostel, all the staff speak perfect English and are very helpful whether it be something you need for your stay, suggestions for things to do in Hong Kong, even offering to mail your postcards for you. Very laid back, I would not hesitate to ask for anything. If I come back to Hong Kong I will definitely stay here. Not a party vibe which I appreciate. Somewhat hard to find the first time if you're not used to how it's done in Hong Kong but once you get used to it, it's fine

Awesome location.

I loved this little hostel, not much space but there isn't anywhere in Hong Kong. Place was clean, staff very helpful and great location for going out and exploring.

The location and staff is the highlight of this place. MTR is just downstairs and so is the midnight airport bus. Staff is friendly and guide me to good eats. Although 8 ppl have to share a dorm, it's still workable. I like the shelf, reading light, n curtain to have some privacy. There were many hooks all over the room n toilet so it's very easy to hang your stuff. Bed was comfortable. This hostel got your travelling needs covered!

Super Hostel. Especially the staff is very amazing. They try to show and tell you as much as possible in/about HK. Definitely worth it

Amazing all around hostel with a fantastic staff who are all helpful, fun and clearly love their jobs. Location is centralized and it never takes long to get anywhere, with a subway station just outside of the building and a ferry station just a short walk away. All areas are kept very clean, and while they are a bit small, the rooms and common area are welcoming and comfortable. Had a great time staying here.

Nice place to stay, our room was a little cramped for 3 beds but it is in a great part of town and close to everything. Good value for the money

The best thing about the hostel the staff. They were all great, full of good information, and periodically organized outings. The hostel is in a great, central location in Kowloon. I would definitely recommend it.

Very kind and helpful staff. Nice that I could leave my luggage there after my check out. Would recommend it for sure!

• 3rd Sep 2014

Very nice helpful, and available team, and good atmosphere.

• 26th Aug 2014

Very well located hostel. The pictures are pretty misleading as dorms are VERY small for 8 peopl, you barely have your own space inside the room. Also, the room smelled like neopren during our whole stay.

I enjoyed my stay in RAINBOW LODGE and will strongly recommend to my friends who are travelling on budget

• 22nd Aug 2014
  • Thailand

Super friendly and helpful staff. It is space efficient and it works well. Cleaned every morning and the bathrooms were cleaned throughout the day. A great location just off the subway station. I stayed here for 6 nights and I would definitely stay here again.

Is Ok to stay one or two nights... Bathrooms and showers are so small, I'm thin and small and it was crazy... My boyfriend can not stay in a place like this... Bedrooms are Ok... A little bit small though, the beds have dirty courtines. Sam, the recepcionist, is very kind and helpful... Is that small, that you can make some friends easy. Close to tourims areas in HK.

I stayed this week 3 days. It was great! All of staff people are really kind. If I visit Hongkong again I'll stay here again:D

• 17th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Was great! I would like to go again. good staffa make my feel comfortable. thanks for everything.

• 16th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Very friendly & helpful staff. The hostel was clean & not what you'd expect when you enter the harilela mansion building.

A small, but homey atmosphere. It had everything we needed. Clean water, clean bathroom etc. The staff cleaned religiously and were super cool. They were beyond helpful if you needed to find a specific place to eat, sight see etc... One of the best hostels I've stayed in for sure. If I go back to H.K. and I plan to some time, I will stay with them. It's close to the train station and easily accessible from Macau by Jetboat, which I did. Also, you can get to the airport in 20-30min. LEGIT!!

• 14th Aug 2014

This hostel is in an excellent location if you want to be in the heart of the city, it's on an extremely busy street surrounded by restaurants, bars, shops etc . We were in a 10 bed room which was tiny, with triple tiered bunkbeds which didn't actually have ladders! The bathrooms are very small and there is no where to hang your clothes when you shower. The people in the hostel were very loud so didn't get much sleep but perfect if you want to make friends and party every night!

• 13th Aug 2014

Location of the hostel is great! The underground station is right infront of the hostel. Facilities are good showers/bathroom are very small though, barely enough room to turn around. Staff was very helpful... I personally was very happy with everything, it's a backpackers place afterall and not luxury accomodation. So 2 thumbs up from me!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5