Rainbow Lodge HK Reviews

Flat A, 14/F, Harilela Mansion, 81 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

My stay there was really good, hostel staff was really helpful and friendly. I met some good guys there where after our intense sightseeing we ended up everyday drinking some beers at the common room.

• 23rd Jul 2014
  • Mexico

Pretty good hostel. Very small but a great location. Staff were helpful and let me leave my bags there for several hours as I had a late flight.

• 20th Jul 2014

The hostel was really cool. It's based on the 14th floor of a big building on one of the most cool street of Hong Kong. The staff is really friendly and you won't have problem to make friends. I recommend it

Great location and really nice and helpful staff. They even had a bunch of HK Lonely Planet books to look at to plan your day. The rooms are a bit cramped and the common area is so small, it is a little hard to meet people when you are on you own. But overall, a good place for a pretty good price.

nice place in hk, highly recommended!

• 12th Jul 2014
  • China

The staff are really helpful and accommodating. I arrived earlier than check in time and were allowed to use the common area to rest and store my luggage. bathroom and toilet are small, it is not comfortable to use especially for bigger built. location wise is excellent, bus stop n mtr station are just infront of the building.

• 10th Jul 2014
  • Singapore

Excellent Hostel..!!

Great location, friendly staff and very clean

• 8th Jul 2014

Definitely the best hostel I stayed in. The location is really great, the staff very helpful and the atmosphere was amazing.

Had an amazing great time! The staff is amazingly friendly and helpfull. Really take time for you and had some local dinner togethet with all the people in the hostel, organized by the staff Sam. Really nice time hear!

the staff was very helpful and friendly. There was limited space in the ten bunk room, and i had some difficulty getting in and out of my top bunk since it was so close to the ceiling, but it really wasn't inconvenient and being in such close quarters facilitated the development of friendships. I would stay again, no question.

• 27th Jun 2014

I had a great time here and made many friends during my stay. Sam was very helpful with any questions I had and gave some great advice. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Hong Kong.

• 24th Jun 2014

I had 2 lovely night in a girl´s dorm and it was a really nice an secure place. The hostel is very small so you get to know people and there isn´t too much coming and going of strangers. I felt really safe, clean and relaxed here - with clean and new bedding, sheets etc.. the staff also helped out with anything you should need - they even called a museum for me to hear if they had lockers for storage. A nice place - I would stay here again.

Had a perfect time in the Rainbowlodge, if you want nice and helpfull staff, a clean room, an open atmosphere, nice people from all over the world and a lot of more stuff than you should stay there. Staff showed us some traditional restaurants and went out with us twice. Important: not in the Chungking Mansions, the building and area seemed very safe.

• 18th Jun 2014

Lovely staff, great place to stay and a perfect location. Found other backpackers staying there really nice too. Seems to attract the best people all round!!

• 17th Jun 2014

great location right in front of subway exit, good price for alone tourist and backpacker, but little narrowed.

• 13th Jun 2014
  • Taiwan

What a great hostel! I was a bad lodger--I frequently came home at very odd hours and was very disordered, but the staff was always friendly and extremely helpful. I gave this hostel a perfect score for atmosphere even though it is small. But in its location near the Chungking Mansions all hostels are very small and will not feel like a large community hostel in other cities. So compared to hostels nearby, it's great!

Excellent stay at Rainbow Lodge ! The staff helped me a lot. The location is ideal in Kowloon (less than 30s by walk from the metro station TST and the bus for the airport, near a lot of shops and cheap restaurants). The dorm quality is really good for Hong Kong and the hostel is very clean ! I recommend it strongly.

All the staff are really helpful and we had such a good time staying here! Even though it is small it makes the stay really nice and it is very easy to talk to fellow travellers! We would recommend anyone to stay here!!!

This hostel is located very convenient place for explore Hong Kong with reasonable price. Also staff are very friendly and will help you if you would like to know about around there. I will stay here again if you have a chance to visit HK.

• 31st May 2014