Rainbow Lodge HK Reviews

Flat A, 14/F, Harilela Mansion, 81 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Very well located hostel. The pictures are pretty misleading as dorms are VERY small for 8 peopl, you barely have your own space inside the room. Also, the room smelled like neopren during our whole stay.

I enjoyed my stay in RAINBOW LODGE and will strongly recommend to my friends who are travelling on budget

• 22nd Aug 2014
  • Thailand

Super friendly and helpful staff. It is space efficient and it works well. Cleaned every morning and the bathrooms were cleaned throughout the day. A great location just off the subway station. I stayed here for 6 nights and I would definitely stay here again.

Is Ok to stay one or two nights... Bathrooms and showers are so small, I'm thin and small and it was crazy... My boyfriend can not stay in a place like this... Bedrooms are Ok... A little bit small though, the beds have dirty courtines. Sam, the recepcionist, is very kind and helpful... Is that small, that you can make some friends easy. Close to tourims areas in HK.

I stayed this week 3 days. It was great! All of staff people are really kind. If I visit Hongkong again I'll stay here again:D

• 17th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Was great! I would like to go again. good staffa make my feel comfortable. thanks for everything.

• 16th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Very friendly & helpful staff. The hostel was clean & not what you'd expect when you enter the harilela mansion building.

A small, but homey atmosphere. It had everything we needed. Clean water, clean bathroom etc. The staff cleaned religiously and were super cool. They were beyond helpful if you needed to find a specific place to eat, sight see etc... One of the best hostels I've stayed in for sure. If I go back to H.K. and I plan to some time, I will stay with them. It's close to the train station and easily accessible from Macau by Jetboat, which I did. Also, you can get to the airport in 20-30min. LEGIT!!

• 14th Aug 2014

This hostel is in an excellent location if you want to be in the heart of the city, it's on an extremely busy street surrounded by restaurants, bars, shops etc . We were in a 10 bed room which was tiny, with triple tiered bunkbeds which didn't actually have ladders! The bathrooms are very small and there is no where to hang your clothes when you shower. The people in the hostel were very loud so didn't get much sleep but perfect if you want to make friends and party every night!

• 13th Aug 2014

We enjoyed our stay very much! Small but incredibly friendly! Will definitely come back! Staff is wonderful and always helpful!

A recommended place to stay here and its better compared to chungking mansion. Getting a few trouble getting up the top deck of the bed as there are no proper steps up.

• 7th Aug 2014
  • Malaysia

This place was amazing! I met some really nice people there :D You can have little privacy in your bed because they have installed a curtain. You also have your own personal light and charging plug. The only down points I found was that the showers and toilets are very very small and it's the same for the locker (I mean you can only put some valuable things and not your whole bag :P) Give it a try, you won't be disappointed!

It was great. I had a great time in Hong Kong staying in Rainbow Lodge.

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Very good hostel. Easy to find. Staff answers all questions and offer suggestions you might not think about! I'm not sure it gets much better in HK.

My stay there was really good, hostel staff was really helpful and friendly. I met some good guys there where after our intense sightseeing we ended up everyday drinking some beers at the common room.

• 23rd Jul 2014
  • Mexico

Very clean hostel in a perfect location. Amazing value.

• 20th Jul 2014

Pretty good hostel. Very small but a great location. Staff were helpful and let me leave my bags there for several hours as I had a late flight.

• 20th Jul 2014

The hostel was really cool. It's based on the 14th floor of a big building on one of the most cool street of Hong Kong. The staff is really friendly and you won't have problem to make friends. I recommend it

The best hostel I've stayed at in Hong Kong. Decent quality accomodation for a decent price is so hard to find here, and thisbplace manages to do it! I especially liked that in the dorms each bed has its own light, power source and curtain, so you basically have your own private little room.

Great location and really nice and helpful staff. They even had a bunch of HK Lonely Planet books to look at to plan your day. The rooms are a bit cramped and the common area is so small, it is a little hard to meet people when you are on you own. But overall, a good place for a pretty good price.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5