Rainbow Lodge HK

• Flat 507, 5/F, Haiphong Mansion House, 99-101 Nathan Road,Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Fabulous 1166 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1166 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 25-30
25th Jun 2017

This hostel is decent value for money & a great way to meet fellow travellers. The rooms are pretty small but you don't come to Hong Kong to stay in your room all day. I really enjoyed my stay here & would definitely stay again if I returned.

• India, Male, 25-30
23rd Jun 2017

A Decent experience.

• Singapore, Female, 18-24
21st Jun 2017

To fellow solo female travellers: Stay here!! Do not choose chuan king mansion or mirador mansion, as it gets very sleazy at night with many men standing outside, you'd feel rather unsafe. Hai Phong mansion faces no such issues! Highly recommended. Good location. Considering the prices of accommodation in Hong Kong, I'd say this is as good as it gets for hostels. Sam is great at organising events as well. Overall enjoyed my stay and it made HK even more enjoyable!

• Germany, Male, 18-24
19th Jun 2017

One of the best Hostels I ever stayed!. Its quite small but that doesn't mind. The rooms and beds are clean and The owner of the hostel is a pretty nice guy who's taking his guests out for dinner and secret Hongkong spots. Would definitely come back!

9th Jun 2017
7.7

Good experience and a great location! I was in a 6 bed mixed dorm and I must admit I found it very hard to sleep as even the slightly movement of anyone's bed would cause it to creak! Would be worth looking at. Other than that all good.

• England, Female, 18-24
5th Jun 2017

Had a great stay at Rainbow Lodge! Really good and clean facilities, close by to lots of shops (including 7/11) and a metro station. The hostel had evening activities going on when we were there so we enjoyed Dim Sum and the Happy Valley Races - this made it easy to make friends so would definitely recommend for any solo travellers. Would definitely come back to Rainbow Lodge for any future HK trip!

• USA, Female, 25-30
4th Jun 2017

It wasn't too hard to find. The location is amazing, most everything I wanted to do was within 30 minutes. Not all the bed lights were working which was a tad frustrating and at one point I was locked out of my room. Thankfully the people at the front desk are great and helped me right away. The showers were only warm for a couple minutes before turning cold. If you have stayed in a hostel before you know its not going to be a luxurious experience. Bottom line I would recommend this hostel.

• Germany, Male, 25-30
4th Jun 2017
8.0

The bathroom is quite small (2 toilets, 2 showers). A kitchen is not literally not existent and you have to wash your dishes in the bathroom. However, cleanliness was very good.

• brigittecruiz11
  • Colombia, Female, 18-24
2nd Jun 2017

I spent 2 nights here and my experience was great! It was clean, nice and had a good athmospe. The location is Perfect!!! Right in downtown. I also met 6 more foreigners and we spent the day together. It was so much fun! I encourage you to come to Rainbow and to dare to talk to the other visitors. Getting to know people from other countries as you meet Hong Kong can make a big difference! I had a blast! HK is gorgeous! :) Thanks to Rainbow for offering great services! -Brigitte

• Germany, Male, 18-24
30th May 2017

Clean - nice staff - perfect located - safe and easy to find.