Rainbow Marrakech

9.5
Superb 1308 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 25-30
20th Mar 2017

The staff and guests were the best part of our stay, which is saying a lot considering how beautiful and well-situated the hostel was. I think I spent half of my time there reading on the terrace and taking photos of all the details of the building- (they aren't kidding when they say rainbow!) I felt very comfortable, and didn't feel the need to keep my things in the locked luggage room, but in my bedroom, as I'd gotten the know my roommates well. Definitely recommend and would return. Thanks!!

18th Mar 2017

I had a great time at Rainbow Marrakech! It's a safe place where you can meet a bunch of great people. The staff is very helpful and friendly. Hassan and Ameen helped me make sure I knew where I was going and that I had everything I needed in the hostel. Definitely coming back when I'm in Marrakech again!

• Bahrain, Male, 18-24
18th Mar 2017

This is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. The staff are friendly Bader, Ameen and Hassan and the place is so safe with delicious breakfast in the morning and don't worry if you missed the breakfast time because the staff will bring for you fresh food! The showers have hot water and honestly the best hostel ever 10/10

13th Mar 2017

Pedro was very friendly and helped me navigate Marrakesh. Rainbow was pretty quiet at night during my stay. This hostel was relatively easy to find and very close to the centre of the souk.

10th Mar 2017

• England, Male, 18-24
7th Mar 2017

Great atmosphere and very friendly! Pedro was fantastic and did everything to help! Best hostel in Morocco!

6th Mar 2017
6.6

V poor mattress, limited shower and toilet facilities, and the guy in the bunk next to me snored like a freight train. Not the best stay in Marrakech.

• Japan, Male, 18-24
4th Mar 2017

Very good place, staff, place...everything is good:)

• Australia, Male, 18-24
3rd Mar 2017

It has been a very pleasant stay at rainbow hostel! Staff were very happy to help out with any need. The location is just around the corner from the main square! Lots of places to eat and buy anything you need. Over all very happy with everything this hostel had to offer!

• USA, Male, 25-30
3rd Mar 2017

I would recommend the hostel for everyone coming through Marrakech. The fellas running it really know how to make you feel at home. The setup of the riad is very unique and the rooftop is amazing. The will serve you complimentary breakfast with amazing mint tea! Any excursion you need, they can connect you with at a great price! I went on a 3 day trek through the Sahara with their help. Life changing! 😁👍🏿