Rainbow Marrakech Reviews

13 Derb Laadam, Kenaria, Place Jemaa el Fna, Marrakech, Morocco

I really liked the Hostel. Abdolatif and Zakariya are very friendly and helpful. I can recomend this place to everyone.

• 7th Apr 2015

The staff at the Rainbow Marakech are wonderful and willing to go above and beyond! My only complaint is the lack of hot water in the showers and uncomfortable beds. Good value for the money, though!

• 27th Mar 2015

The rooms have no key, so, anyone can get inside them. And the bathroom is not the best, I have to say. But the staff is really great, really supportive. I had a problem and had to stay one more night and there wasn't enough places on the hostel, but they've found another one for me. The breakfast is great :)

Great stay

• 16th Mar 2015

In the 6 bed's room, only 1 plug per room. In the living area only 2 plugs to everybody. About the bathroom only 1 per floor (24people). The matress and pilow like a stones. We had a desert trip early in the morning and we need to have the breakfast at 6:30am. The staff apeared there to prepare the breakfast at 6:50am. The rooms are very noisy. The other things ok

zackriya and abulattif are such good people and provide breakfast and tea whenever you want. The atmosphere is so friendly and fun but also quiet when you want to chill. Location is so good right off the medina square. Thank you to all the staff for being so kind and friendly. If we come back to Marrakech we will be staying here! Sarah, sonam, Charlotte and Melissa

• 7th Mar 2015

Amazing!!! Tnx for Nacer

Friendly staff (Abdulatif, zakariya) located convenientlely near the Djema el fna. Clean and nice.

• 28th Feb 2015
  • Estonia

The host abdolatif n zakariya were so friendly and made it a really relaxed stay. Great atmosphere, location and nice place to socialise. Will definitely come back.

• 28th Feb 2015

Staff were all realy friendly and helpful!

Staff was nice and helpfull, the location is great and the hostels inside looks amazing. Few negative things: the showers where only hot for a few minutes so I had to shower REALLY quick. The hostel is in a narrow, dark alley which could be a bit scary if you're on your own at night. Door to our room couldn't completely close so at night there was quite a lot of noise and light coming into our room, which was next to the ''canteen''. After all a nice atmosphere and hostel.

• 19th Feb 2015

Awesome times very nice staff!!! Zakariya n titif n nacer were very helpful! Breakfast, tea, shisha anytime even at 6am. Very relax, no complaints

• 17th Feb 2015

Only stayed at is hostel for one night but was very disappointed with the service I received. I booked an airport transfer through them and was told breakfast was 7am and my airport transfer was as 7:15. Came out at 7am, no staff, no breakfast, just someone sleeping on the couches who turned out to be the staff member ignoring his alarm. Airport transfer turned up 25mins late! luggage storage room is not locked, the rooms are not locked. Good location though.

Is very good hostel. The best stuff in the world. Zahariya is helpful for everything. Also titif is very good. Thanks you for everything and I enjoyed the stay!

• 12th Feb 2015
  • OutsideVibes

Great hostel, very colourful and very helpful staff. Shout out to Zachariah for all the help!

Very good hostel and nice and friendly staff. They are very flexible and make you feel at home by bringing you tea every time and make fresh and tasteful breakfast for us. It;s really nice to have a hot and clean shower after an amazing day in Marrakech and thanks zakariya and nasir and 3zdin for our lovely stay.

• 30th Jan 2015

Attention, the good comments above are not reality! They try to pack the maximum amount of people into the smallest room. Not enough toilets/showers/facilities for the people accomodated. We've been put into a 5er-dorm although we booked a dorm for 4. The room was too cold, very smelly (toilet smell), sheets were very smelly, very loud, no chance to lock the room. One positive point was that they offered food for free in the evening for everybody. Breakfast was average.

Funny guys with good breakfast, a sense of humor and a lot of tea and coffee! Stay tuned brothers!

Excellent hostel, staff friendly and helpful, zakariya is lovely man! He will do breakfast and tea in the morning! And also Naser good person, lovely man. Wifi is very good, hot water, comfy beds and good atmosphere, will definitely return and I recommend it. Perfect

This hostel is a brilliant place to stay as it is just around the corner from the main square, the atmosphere is positive as all the other travellers I met there I made friends with easily and it is great value for money. My only criticism is that I had booked a day excursion to Ourika valley, and subsequently ended up in Essaouira! This was not due to my own error, and when I brought the issue up with a member of the hostel staff, they ignored my problem. So a small blemish on a great stay.

« first « Prev 1 2 3