Rainbow Marrakech Reviews

13 Derb Laadam, Kenaria, Place Jemaa el Fna, Marrakech, Morocco

Rainbow is like home. Pedro and Muhammad make you feel so welcome, and go out of their way to help you with any thing you might need, including best prices, buses, places to eat. The hostel itself is beautiful, and an experience all on its own. I wouldn't stay anywhere else if I return to Marrakech.

Really great hostel. I think it is one of the best hostels I've ever been. The staff is really friendly and the atmosphere is amazing. You can always ask them everything. The breakfast was typical morrocan and delicious!

• 4th Feb 2016

My friend and I have been traveling for the last 8 months. We can honestly say this is by far the greatest hostel we've stayed at. Everyone that works at the hostel goes out of their way to help you, chilling on the roof they'll bring you tea, make sure you got somewhere safe, and they give an amazing breakfast! Don't miss it. We can say you'd be missing out on Marrakesh if you didn't stay here! Thank you again Rainbow hostel, Grace and Jake

It was really nice we felt save and good :)

• 3rd Feb 2016
  • Austria

Very nice accomodation,inside of medina,good breackfast included, pedro and mohamed are always available for everything, i found the real exotic atmosphere

Great value for your money, staff are awesome and so quick to help with your needs

• 30th Jan 2016

Great hostel with perfect location near to the main square. Everything is so clean, they are changing the sheets for the bed everyday. Lots of place to rest or to hang out with others. People who are working there are nice, friendly, helpful at anytime. This is the best hostel I stayed in Morocco and I highly reccomend it!

The hostal was no bad, the price just 5 euros per night with breakfast. The room was so small and sometimes the bathroom no so clean but just two persons work there so they have to do everything. Mohammed is a kind guy so nice and polite, he stayed to talk with us all time and always so polite, i can't do the same for Pedro. He was sometimes so strange and got angry for everything,i think that he has to change his attitude

• 26th Jan 2016

very pleasant stay. Above all, Mmad from the staff was very friendly and helpful and he explained us a lot about berber culture in Morocco. Thanks a lot, we will come back one day for sure!

Amazing colourful place with best staff: Mohamed and Pedro are the most gentle and helpful hosts and will make your trip memorable! They are available 24/7 to give you advice, cook amazing breakfast and will make you feel at home right away. Thanks for having us in this beautiful place and for giving us an insight into real Moroccan life, and for the tea sessions every afternoon :)

• 25th Jan 2016
  • Switzerland

Was a such amazing experience! I loved rainbow hostel, a wonderful place for a such cheap price! The staff is friendly and help us a lot. I really recommended Rainbow hostel

• 25th Jan 2016

Very friendly staff. Amazing location very near to te main square of the medina. Also nice turtles walking around at the roof balcony.

Awesome staff and value for money! Very very central location.

Amazing place and the best personel.

• Denmark

Great stay staff are great piedro and mohamad are excellent

• 19th Jan 2016

Amazing staff and facilities!

Amazing hostel in the centre of the medina (old Marrakech). Great breakfast included and free tea all day! Mohammad and Pedro who run the hostel are so welcoming and helpful.

• 19th Jan 2016

This hostel is so cheap for the decency of the accommodation that there is nothing that I could possible criticise. For less than £3 a day, you can live, sleep and relax in central Marrakech, with a simple breakfast, chatting to other budget travellers. Hosts never hard sell you anything. It's exceptionally good value for money. Hosts are caring and alway ready to help. My second stay here.

Amazing atmosphere, staff is really nice and available. I felt like being home and I cannot wait to come back. The hostel is really clean and comfortable as it is situated right near of the main square. The excursion programme is really well organised and entertaining. Would recommend this hostel to anyone.

• 13th Jan 2016

Amazing experience. Getting there from airport get a taxi as it is a bit difficult to find. They will wheel your bags into the medina and dont be scared thatbit is down an alleyway as it is safe. Staff could not be more helpful and great nighttime atmosphere with everyone sitting around talking. Dont do the 2 day 1 night sahara tour even if you onky have limited time it is not worth it as its two days of 9 hour bus rides. Breakfast is the best thing ever and the constant green tea is awesome

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5