Rainbow Marrakech

Superb 1424 Total Reviews
Superb 1424 Total Reviews

• Germany, Male, 18-24
21st Jun 2017

The staff are lovely, friendly, and always willing to help. It's such a colourful and safe and relaxing place in the middle of the busy souks. Great terraces and and facilities. I would definitely stay there again if I ever found myself in Marrakech. Thanks for a great stay!

20th Jun 2017

Great hostel with super friendly staff and nice interior! The location is great and you could easily get to the main square. The atmosphere of the people are also great, with a big social area and terrace as well. By far the cleanest hostel in Morocco that I have stayed in.

• Germany, Male, 25-30
17th Jun 2017

This hostel was so fun and friendly and I met amazing people that I will remember forever. The place is huge, decorated every inch in traditional Moroccan style, exceptionally clean and offers Continental breakfast, mint tea basically anytime and hookah for $5. The staff are very hospitable with booking tours and will bring your tea and hookah up to the terrace for you were you can see the whole city, hear the call to prayer each night and socialize with your new found friends. I will come back!

17th Jun 2017

I had a wonderful stay at rainbow hostel the location was great,the staff members are more than excellent really pleasure theme help.i book tour with them too,and it was really nice and organized,to be honest DEFINITELY RECOMMEND 10/10

• USA, Male, 25-30
16th Jun 2017
6.6

Friendly staff, great location, fairly clean. However no AC in the rooms, which made sleeping miserable. Disorganized bookkeeping meant people kept getting shown into our room to beds that were already filled. All rooms are open to the main area and sound carriers well throughout the house. The door was open most of the time when I returned, a bit concerning. For how cheap it was I guess I can't complain.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
16th Jun 2017
4.3

Location is great but not easy to find at all. Also my bed had bed bugs in the ground floor room. Realized after the first night and spoke with the staff and changed. Very disappointed to see they still put more people back in this room even though not in the same bed. Very hot and only 1 shower working beteeen 2 floors is not great. 50% of beds were terrible. Would not stay again.

• YoungCanadianTraveler
  • Canada, All Male Group, 18-24
15th Jun 2017

Very relaxed enviornment. Big thanks to Hassan for helping us book out excusion at the last minute, well worth the price. The breakfast was delicious. Great view from the roof.

• USA, Couple, 25-30
14th Jun 2017

Lots of awesome people staying here. Location is great, although perhaps may pose difficulty to find on your own. I can't say speak enough about the helpfulness and friendliness of the staff, they were incredibly helpful during our stay.

• Australia, Mixed Group, 18-24
13th Jun 2017

Had the most amazing experience here, one of the best places we've stayed The staff are what really makes this place special, they were so helpful and accommodating, really made us feel comfortable in a completely new environment We did the 2 night and 3 day Sahara (booked through the hostel) which was the highlight of our trip Also met such great people from all over the world Thanks for everything!

12th Jun 2017

I arrived a bit late in the evening and the check in was a breeze. Had a bed in a matter of minutes. I told the reception that I'd leave early in the morning so he tried to arrange breakfast before I leave.