Rainbow Marrakech Reviews

13 Derb Laadam, Kenaria, Place Jemaa el Fna, Marrakech, Morocco

The hostel staff is what really makes it amazing, Mohamed and Pedro are the best! They are always there if you need anything as well as jamming out on the instruments if you would like to. It was a great experience and I would definitely come back.

• 7th Jan 2016

Really glad I stayed here during my time I'm Marrakech, great value for money. Small notes: two people showering at same time (upstairs and downstairs) downstairs will lose hot water. Hostel provides bottom sheet and blankets but no top sheet. Staff are very willing to help you find places/things to do.

Rainbow hostel is amazing! Money well spent, it is exactly and a bit more what you can expect for the money value. Staff is really really nice and helpful, they will help you with anything! I met amazing people at this hostel and made good friends with them. Also the terrace is beautiful ! I would deffinetly recommend this place to anyone and don't be afraid of solo travelling, hostel rainbow will make you feel like home :)

• 6th Jan 2016
  • Finland

It is a great experience in Morocco! Me and my friend- we love the breakfests, perfect location in the middle of city and good, crazy and very helpful stuff. Actually- one of the best hostel we've ever staied. We are staying for another 3 nights afrer our desert trip:) It is good and friendly place for everyone!

• 4th Jan 2016
  • Poland

It was my second visit to the Hostel Rainbow Marrakech, The staff ( Mohamed, Pedro, Soraya, Najat and the Artist ) as always very hospitable creating a good vibrant atmosphere and eager to help. However, the hostel itself is a fantastic place for travelers in terms of price, cleanness, location and friendliness. It would be nice for the hostel services to provide, A "SET OF CLEAN" sheet covers, clean blanket, clean Pillowcase to each new arrival guests in order to avoid contamination.

We stayed on new year's eve and we enjoyed it. They were a few a travellers that elped to create a good atmosphere. Pedro and Mohammed were nice hosts though we think it would have been nice if something in the hostel had been organized to celebrate the beginning of 2016. It was offered an overpriced dinner in the city that you could of course get for less money but it was at 20h30.. Be aware it is located in a smalll ally so dont be scared to get in XD Thanks for your hospitality!

I think my stay was made brilliant by the two fantastic staff, Mohammad and Pedro. They are very helpful to answer all you have to ask. They even helped me to buy a clay tagine and gave me a quick lesson on how to make a proper tagine!!! The mattresses in my room were really bad. The fact that you could feel the springs made my point clear. Another issue is the bed sheets. They should change it every time someone left. An extra sheet under the blankets would be a good thing to add.

one of the staff, pedro, at the beginning looks nice but no later, become bad education, not nice at all

• 30th Dec 2015
  • Spain

We've had a really nice stay at this hostel. The staff was great and mohamed gave us a lot of useful recommendations. In the inside it's really calm and friendly. On the roof you can relax and enjoy your evenings. Overall the hostel is very priceworthy, especially with the nice breakfast in the morning :)

• 25th Dec 2015
  • Switzerland
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Good place, awesome location but a little hard to find by yourself! ;) Staff are really friendly! We recommend

I have never felt so welcomed as I have in Rainbow. Mohammed and Pedro are excellent hosts and are extremely helpful at making the most of your trip. The location, though tricky to find the first time, is really wonderful. This place is perfect for bohemians, students, people who crave company and people that want to be alone. It is really reasonably priced for what you get. Be a good person, be open to good people and you will have an amazing time here.

The best of the hostel is the staff. Really kind, friendly and nice people!

Rainbow hostel is a little gem hidden in the alleys just around the courner from the infamous square Jaama El Fna. It is ran by the most two incredible hosts, Pedro and Mohammed that did everything to make my stay enjoyable. Upon my arrival, Pedro gave me a comprehensive list on what to do and organized dinner for us at their sister hostel Rouge. I couldn't have fel more welcome! The hostel is perfect for lone travelers as meeting new people happens spontanenously. The breakfast is generous!

It was third stay in this hostel, I love it!!!! The atmosphere is incredible, I totally recommend Rainbow hostel. Next time I travel to Marrakesh I´ll go without doubts. The staff is perfect!

• 15th Dec 2015
  • Spain

Great hosts and enviroment! The location is unbeatable. This is a "you get what you pay for situation". It's not the Ritz Hotel, it's a place where backpackers from all of the world gather to explore Marrakesh and Morocco. It is bare bones, but it has what you need at a cheap price. The hosts are incredibly friendly, helpful, and honest. They are very experienced and accommodating. They even woke up at 6am to make us breakfast before our flight without complaining.

Everything you can ask for, great location, great people, decent breakfast and good facility. Wifi is ok as well! :)

very nice

• 13th Dec 2015

Mohammed and Pedro were great hosts - keen to help as much as possible and ensure we felt welcomed. We were given tea and towels on arrival, and enjoyed a filling and tasty breakfast which was all included. If you are looking at excursions to Merzouga, you may as well book with the hostel as it is identical to the viator tour and will probably prove cheaper!

• 13th Dec 2015

Great hostel, very cheap, nice breakfast included and 1 minute walk to main square Jeema el Fna. The staff Pedro and Mohammed were really kind and helpful with everything.

The staff here were the most kind, caring nice individuals I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. They were helpful and engaging. They check to make sure everything is okay and that you are properly oriented to the area when you first arrive. I would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat. The call to prayer is a bit loud in the morning, but that can't be helped :) I chocked it up to adding to the Moroccan experience. Breakfast was better than any other hostel I stayed at in Morocco too!