Rainbow Marrakech Reviews

13 Derb Laadam, Kenaria, Place Jemaa el Fna, Marrakech, Morocco

The hostel is awesome with a great atmosphere where you can meet a lot of people as it is dorm only! Breakfast is great and free; staff is very friendly and Zakaria is the best one in the hostel!!

The Hostel was great. The Staff was unbelievable friendly and the breakfast tastes good. When you arrive in the evening the alleyway to the hostel looks dangerous, but you get used to ist. The Wifi is a bit slow but it works and because there are just three toiletts they are no always the best but the staff do their best. There is a cleaning team which comes every day, cleaning the hole hostel and make the beds. Even if there articles of value you won't have to be afraid.The excursions are great

The hostel is great, 5 min away from the main square, everything you need you can find very near. It is also very safe and easy to get here. The staff is so great; everyday the beds are made and the hostel is very clean. Nacer is very nice and he helped us in everything we needed, a really nice person and a great friend!!! Thank you, Nacer for everything! Glad to have stayed here!!!

This hostel was really close to the main plaza(square). The staff was really nice and kind. I can't forget the hostel breakfast and tea:)

As soon as I arrived I got free tea, very friendly staff especially nacer and Zico who always make sure you are ok and well stocked with tea! Great price and a great location. Thank you South for helping me with my stay in Marrakech!

• 11th Jan 2015

The staff are THE BEST! They make you feel right at home and they are hilarious! We had such an amazing time with them and got to ring in the New Year together with a delicious free dinner at the hostel. My friend and I loved to just hang out here in the evenings, smoke some shisha on the rooftop and chat with the staff. Make sure you're not travelling with any valuables though, there are no lockers, but the hostel feels totally safe :) 2 min from the main square!

Very nice hostel, and our host Ali greeted us like kings. If I go back to Marrakech I'll come back to the same hostel :)

• 30th Dec 2014
  • Norway

Rainbow Marrakech is a unique hostel. It's bright and colourful and the staff are the friendliest. The roof is definitely a highlight during the day. A great place to relax after the busyness of the markets.

• 30th Dec 2014

Great hostel. Staff kind and friendly. Beautifully decorated.

sometimes shower s water become cold. and the direction from central to this hostel is silent and a liitle bit dark. so I feel quite scare. but staffs are very nice. especially Quasim(sorry, I dont know his spell) who is night staff is so good. He helped me everytime. thank you.

We had a colourful stay in this great hostel in a riad, right in the centre of the Medina. It was a nice home stay to rest after the crazyness in Marrakech. We made friends and Hakim, Jawad et al. took great care of us. The cookies are home made en the breakfast is delicious! We enjoyed our nights at the roofterrace, having a drink with our friends and telling stories.

We really enjoyed our stay qt rainbow, great staff and bang for the buck. Always fresh tea and a nice terrace.

• 16th Dec 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The staff is awesome, which makes the stay enjoyable, I've stayed on the terrace and it was a bit could, the bathroom was not good also, especially because of the rain, drops would fall from the ceiling. It's a bit hard to find by first, but then you get used to it. I'd still recommend because of the staff, they give you tips, care about you and make you delicious tee :P

Very good hostel ! I recommend !!

• 13th Dec 2014

Arriving at the hostel, my friend and I were greeted with tea and cookies, which was a nice gesture. The staff member was very accommodating and offered to serve us breakfast earlier than the usual breakfast hours as we had to depart early for the Merzouga. When we returned 3 nights later, we had to wait an hour for a different staff to realise that booking system needed updating and told us that my booking wasn't in the system.

• 8th Dec 2014

Its a vibrant colourfull hostal with very helpfull and friendly staff. Don´t miss the rooftop with 5 turtles.

Very good position and atmosphere. Staff very helpful. A good place to keep coming back to on south Morocco tour.

Had a great stay and truly appreciate the hospitality!

• 29th Nov 2014

We were picked up from the Airport and brought directly to the Hostel, which is not the one directly at the square Jaama El Fna but about 8 minutes away from that. At first I thought that I would be dissapointed but in the end I was very happy with that, because the atmosphere in this Rainbow was very relaxed, calm and nice. The staff was incredible!!!! So friendly, flexible, helping, supporting, unbelievable. We could have free tea whenever we wanted, we didnt even have to ask for it.

• 27th Nov 2014

Nice place with great location, good price and traditional breakfast included.