Rainbow Marrakech Reviews

13 Derb Laadam, Kenaria, Place Jemaa el Fna, Marrakech, Morocco

The staff are absolutely fantastic. So helpful and friendly! The place is located right in the centre of the square so it is perfect. The hostel rooms can get warm at night, but rooftop sleeping is just as good if not better than a room, in my opinion. I'll be back and thanks for everything!

Staff and location are phenomenal! A 2 minute walk from Jamaa el Fna square and the staff tried to really get to know you. Rooms do not lock and neither does the luggage room, although there are small lockers for small valuables.

great hostel, fantastic breakfast, amazing staff, however no air conditioning. This is a major problem as its pretty much impossible to sleep in th rooms. A fan or something would be very beneficial. The way to get round this though is to sleep on the terrace

Really recommend this hostel to all travellers. All the staff there is very kind and treat me like family members. It is always easy and comfortable to interact and get close with each others here. Rainbow Marrakech is definitely one of the best hostels that I have ever stayed in.

i liked that it was very close to main square and restaurants around

• 18th Jun 2015
  • Slovakia

Couldn't have asked for a better hostel! They made our stay in Marrakech amazing and did everything they could to help us. They never asked for a single penny more, booked all our excursions & transferes and did everything they could for us. They treated us like their family and I will definitely be going back. The location is round the corner from the Medina which is perfect. They had all the facilities we needed (although there wasn't a hot tub). Would recommend to any young travellers.

• 16th Jun 2015

If you are looking for a cheap place to stay for some nights in marrakech, the hostel is a good place. Badrookech, Soufiane and Ibrahim are really friendly, hospitable and helpful, if you ask them for anything.

Vibrant riad hostel in a central location. Friendly staff who go the extra mile and a family of tiny tortoises on the terrace make rainbow and excellent choice.

The vibe was so chill it was hard for my Type A friends to feel comfortable at first. The doors to the rooms don't lock, for example. The place is super cool and you definitely feel 'depaysé'. The staff was helpful and kind. There was confusion about the cost of my reservation, and I'm still not sure about where the error lay. They serve a wonderful wonderful breakfast cooked just for you and they offer mint tea all the time. Go on the waterfall day trip!

No bad points to mentioned. Everything was really good and the staff are amazing!!!

• 7th Jun 2015

Good vibes, sweet rooftop, excellent location, the staff members Ibrahim, Pedro & Soufian are really friendly and there are cool pet turtles! Def recommended.

• 2nd Jun 2015