Rainbow Marrakech Reviews

13 Derb Laadam, Kenaria, Place Jemaa el Fna, Marrakech, Morocco

Excellent Staff, the best hostel ever, they just make feel us like home Really recomended I gonna tell all my friend rest here, it's just amazing

Great place to stay the staff are really nice and helpful the hostel looks amazing and has a great balcony and is right next to place jmaa el fan so it's really central to everything. If your going to stay in Marrakech stay here :)

• 19th May 2014

Nice place to stay and the staff spoke many languages. Could be difficult to find the first tine but the directions are good.

Excellent hostel and one of the nicest and most helpful staff I have encountered so far. Hassan, Mohammed and company were great. The trip to the desert they organized for us turned out to be a great experience and for a pretty good price. I did not see lockers in the room, however but I did not need them. Easy to find and in an excellent location. Will surely stay here again.

My girlfriend and I stayed in Rainbow Marrakech and loved the place! We have a lot of hostel experience in Europe and some others in Morocco. The staff is very polite, helpful, offered us tea and breakfast when we arrived. The mattresses are thick and comfortable. The cleaning staff changes your linens every day. Breakfast is better than most hostels, with variety of local pastries and the coffee has a blend of Morrocan spices. Terrace has shade, beds to nap, and good wifi! Thanks again!

Great location, beautiful decor, great atmosphere (so good that we often prefered staying in a hostel than going out), super friendly and kind staff (who even organised a traditional couscous dinner with music for us), big offer of organised trips and activities (trip to Sahara desert is a must!), all in all, a place that marked our trip to Maroco and that I wholeheartedly recommend.

Amazing hostel, great location, WONDERFUL staff. I loved my stay at Rainbow Marrakech. Very welcoming staff. Would definitely come back.

• 14th May 2014

+/-Difficult to find at first, but it's in a great location. +Hot showers -No lockers for passports/documents/electronics -No locks on doors -During high seasons, you won't have a bed in a room (you'll have to sleep on an uncomfortable mattress in the terrace)

Amazing staff. The structure is in the level of the city of Marrakech.

The best hostel I've ever stayed in! I'd recommend it to anybody, and can't thank the staff enough for their hospitality, welcome, friendship, accommodation and help with organising excursions. The beautiful hostel is perfect location, like walking into an ideal world! Can't express how much I enjoyed the experience and the stay at Rainbow Marrakech hostel

• 24th Apr 2014

all was perfect

Was a great stay at the hostel! I think the only thing that lacked was some more lockers to store passports/cameras etc as I heard many people were complaining about this (we were lucky that there was always one free to use). Also the breakfast was very heavy with bread/pancakes... some (well washed) fruit would be nice too... even if it's only a few pieces each.

I'd highly recommend staying at Rainbow Marrakech. The staff was extremely welcoming and friendly, offering us tea (always available and free) while they checked us in, recommending and helping us find restaurants, arranging excursions, and just chatting. The hostel is also so calm and relaxing after a day of wandering around the busy city. One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Beds were clean and comfortable, small lockers available for valuables, free breakfast, and a terrace with turtles.

It's a great hostel, located in the heart of Marrakesh. People are very friendly and the rooms are very clean. Moreover, you'll get a great breakfast every morning (coffee, tea, pancakes, ...). Unfortunately there's only one computer, which is hardly working. But if you have an iphone or a tablet, that's no problem, because there's free wifi for everyone. In the morning you have to wait a while, before you get a shower, because there's only one bathroom on every etage. All in all a great stay.

1 2 3 Next » last »