Rainbow Marrakech Reviews

13 Derb Laadam, Kenaria, Place Jemaa el Fna, Marrakech, Morocco

I guess the best place to sleep in Marrakech, next time I will stay here for sure :)

• 11th Dec 2015
  • Poland

It was a good hostel, clean and chic with a rich breakfast but best of all, Mohamed and Pedro, They are always trying to help people and They are really nice guys and good people Totally recommended!!

Hi guys, Staff was very helpful and kind with friendly treating. Very nice breakfast which will make your day. You have to see the chilling roof, no more comments just go there and enjoy. Many thanks

• 7th Dec 2015
  • Czech Republic

My stay at rainbow Marrakech was really enjoyable, especially thanks to pedro and momo, the lovely hosts. The rooms are basic and the mattresses are not for people with back pain, but you get good value for money and if you don't expect 5 star facilities and are easygoing, you will enjoy your stay here! I will definitely come again and can only recommend it. Kathy

• 5th Dec 2015

Staff were super friendly , helpful and do their best to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable , I send Mohamed and Pedro my greetings and thanks from far abroad ... the location is hard to find in the first come arrival but after that it is right in the heart of the old Madina ... the atmosphere in the hostel is really inviting and cool , sure i would recommend it for others .

They welcome us with big smile and hot morrocon tea, Pedro and Mohamed are the best. You definetly deserve the award of best staff guys. Thanks for everything! Ps: bathrooms could be cleaner!

A great place to stay in Marrakech, very easy to find (very helpful & close to the main places to see), clean & great atmosphere. Pedro & Muhammad who run the place are very helpful indeed & great people. The beds are comfortable & sturdy which is very nice. The showers are hot & clean, a big bonus. I've been to Morocco 5 times & it's the best place I've stayed- I'll be back for sure. Highly recommended

• 22nd Nov 2015

Good free breakfast. AMAZING LOCATION. Super cheap prices. Only complaints were the pillows were rock hard, the rooms didn't lock, and there weren't enough lockers...oh and only 1 outlet in a private room for four people. But good wifi and was a decent place to sleep. Super nice staff. AMAZING TEA. Personally I wish we'd spent a little more on a better riad but it's definitely worth the little we spent.

We booked two separate bedrooms, one for each 4 persons, one of which was an ensuite. However, we where given instead one bedroom of 8 beds with no bathroom at all. The whole hostel had three toilets and three showers which made it really complicated to have access to hot water or even just to the toilet itself.

The nicest staff I have ever met in a hostel! Thank you for helping us a lot!!

• 18th Nov 2015

Amazing hostel! Great breakfast, great vibe, perfect location! Amazing staff! Definetely recommend!

Amazing people! I truly felt like I was welcomed to a family while staying here; and as we went off on the 3 day tour (best experience I've had in so long of sightseeing) our return was exciting as they greeted us and welcomed us back. I will stay here again on my return.

The best place that i never was, amazing workers at hostel. Hope see you soon!!

• 12th Nov 2015
  • Spain

It was awesome, an outstanding service led by the team ( Momo & Pedro ) did a great job in terms of welcoming, helping, entertaining, problem-solving and security for their guest travelers.

​Worst acceptance I have ever had in my life from an hostel!!! I only wasted my time and money. I booked 3 beds in a 6 mixed basic room, 3 weeks in advance. A few minutes past our check-in we're welcomed at Rainbow by Mohammed, who says 2 reservation overlapped due to internal probs, so we must wait a bit. It happens I guess, so we leave and get back 4 h later. Nothing has changed by then so we decide lo leave to another place, but deposit can't be refound. Useless to say, AVOID THIS PLACE!

One of the best hostels around! It's lively, perfectly located and run by people who really care about looking after you while you stay. Pedro and Muhammad really go the extra mile! Will be back for sure.

• 11th Nov 2015

The hostel was perfect. Clean, great location, and good people. Mohammed and Pedro treated me like family. I gained two brothers this trip. They always took the time to help me with directions, help me at the souk and make me tea anytime i wanted. Absolute stars!

We thought the hostel was nice at first. Then, one of the staffmembers got really angry at us for something we did not do. We talked it over and it was ok but then they let us know at 9 pm that they did not have space for us in a room that they said they had booked for us. We didn't get an apology, but only excuses. For me, this is really unacceptabel and this ruined part of our trip (or at least the last night).

• 9th Nov 2015

I went with two other girls and we absolutely loved our stay! Mohammed and Pedro were so nice and accommodating and the hostel was super colorful and quaint. I would definitely staff there again!