Rainbow Marrakech Reviews

13 Derb Laadam, Kenaria, Place Jemaa el Fna, Marrakech, Morocco

This hostel was so colorful in all aspects! The atmosphere was really warm and colorful they greet you with tea always! Sayt one of the hostel staff was so welcoming always kind and ready to help at any minute. He was awesome!!! I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone! The only downside is the heat but that will be almost anywhere!

• 30th May 2014
  • Chile

The most welcoming, genuine, tirelessly hard-working staff. They were both amazing and so helpful. I asked to be picked up from the airport and one of the managers himself was there waiting for my arrival. They'll try to accommodate anyway they can and are very knowledgable about excursions and the city. Very chill, friendly atmosphere. I would definitely recommend this hostel for anyone visiting Marrakech.

• 29th May 2014

The best hostel i have ever been. The atmosphere was amazing and the stuff, too. The decoration was also very impressive. Thank you guys

• 29th May 2014
  • Greece

Very few toilets and showers available. There were cockroachs in the room and in the toilet.

Good Location, realy close to the main square. Be aware with the people who offer help to take you to the hostel, they will charge you. No one in Morroco will offer help in the street for free. So, watch the tutorial video on the website of the hostel to get there, it is easy. The staff is really nice and kind. The breakfast is delicious.

Great hostel! Definately worth the money, would stay here again!

This was a really awesome hostel, fun lively and really welcoming, this is great place to meet people!

Excellent Staff, the best hostel ever, they just make feel us like home Really recomended I gonna tell all my friend rest here, it's just amazing

Great place to stay the staff are really nice and helpful the hostel looks amazing and has a great balcony and is right next to place jmaa el fan so it's really central to everything. If your going to stay in Marrakech stay here :)

• 19th May 2014

Nice place to stay and the staff spoke many languages. Could be difficult to find the first tine but the directions are good.

Excellent hostel and one of the nicest and most helpful staff I have encountered so far. Hassan, Mohammed and company were great. The trip to the desert they organized for us turned out to be a great experience and for a pretty good price. I did not see lockers in the room, however but I did not need them. Easy to find and in an excellent location. Will surely stay here again.

My girlfriend and I stayed in Rainbow Marrakech and loved the place! We have a lot of hostel experience in Europe and some others in Morocco. The staff is very polite, helpful, offered us tea and breakfast when we arrived. The mattresses are thick and comfortable. The cleaning staff changes your linens every day. Breakfast is better than most hostels, with variety of local pastries and the coffee has a blend of Morrocan spices. Terrace has shade, beds to nap, and good wifi! Thanks again!

Great location, beautiful decor, great atmosphere (so good that we often prefered staying in a hostel than going out), super friendly and kind staff (who even organised a traditional couscous dinner with music for us), big offer of organised trips and activities (trip to Sahara desert is a must!), all in all, a place that marked our trip to Maroco and that I wholeheartedly recommend.

Amazing hostel, great location, WONDERFUL staff. I loved my stay at Rainbow Marrakech. Very welcoming staff. Would definitely come back.

• 14th May 2014

+/-Difficult to find at first, but it's in a great location. +Hot showers -No lockers for passports/documents/electronics -No locks on doors -During high seasons, you won't have a bed in a room (you'll have to sleep on an uncomfortable mattress in the terrace)

Amazing staff. The structure is in the level of the city of Marrakech.

The best hostel I've ever stayed in! I'd recommend it to anybody, and can't thank the staff enough for their hospitality, welcome, friendship, accommodation and help with organising excursions. The beautiful hostel is perfect location, like walking into an ideal world! Can't express how much I enjoyed the experience and the stay at Rainbow Marrakech hostel

• 24th Apr 2014