Rainbow Marrakech Reviews

13 Derb Laadam, Kenaria, Place Jemaa el Fna, Marrakech, Morocco

One of the best hostels around! It's lively, perfectly located and run by people who really care about looking after you while you stay. Pedro and Muhammad really go the extra mile! Will be back for sure.

• 11th Nov 2015

The hostel was perfect. Clean, great location, and good people. Mohammed and Pedro treated me like family. I gained two brothers this trip. They always took the time to help me with directions, help me at the souk and make me tea anytime i wanted. Absolute stars!

We thought the hostel was nice at first. Then, one of the staffmembers got really angry at us for something we did not do. We talked it over and it was ok but then they let us know at 9 pm that they did not have space for us in a room that they said they had booked for us. We didn't get an apology, but only excuses. For me, this is really unacceptabel and this ruined part of our trip (or at least the last night).

• 9th Nov 2015

I went with two other girls and we absolutely loved our stay! Mohammed and Pedro were so nice and accommodating and the hostel was super colorful and quaint. I would definitely staff there again!

Colorful place with the great hospitality of Pedro and Mohammed. Definitely the Best hostel in Marrakech.

• 4th Nov 2015

Fabulous hostel to stay at. Staff are amazing, Pedro and Muhammad looked after us for our three night stay. They carried our bags, brought us tea and biscuits, helped us book tours, basically ensured we were always happy. Hostel is homely with guitars being played and everyone socializing in the downstairs lounge. The building itself has so much Character with its seven turtles living up on the roof. Basically just a great place if you want to have fun, feel at home and get value for money.

A very cheap and cheerful place. Staff were friendly. The breakfast was very good value for money and served very flexibly. Fastidious guests might baulk at bathrooms - the general state of repair and cleanliness were basic.

Best friendly staff!! Mohamad and Pedro are 2 funny and kind guys that will help in everything you need! the place is amazing with a great rooftop to chillout. Best wishes , hope to see you soon!

Incredible stay at Rainbow Marrakech, UNBELIEVABLE value for money! The hosts work extremely hard and are very welcoming. Would not hesitate to recommend. Had a great time !

We absolutely loved it - they make you feel like a member of the family and the hostel was a great place to relax!!

• 22nd Oct 2015

the hostel is well-located, just 2 minutes walk from the square. the bed and other facilities are pretty basic. you got what you paid for. how ever the hostel pretty clean and the staffs are really helpfull. overall we think its worth the price.

I didn't actually stay at this hostel but hostelworld app seems to think I did

I have got a super nice time in rainbow hostel. I arrived in the middle of the night and the first what I have got was a tea... what a nice service. Both guys are super nice and breakfast was well. The atmosphere was relaxed. In conclusion it was the besteht hostel i have ever seen.

A pefect refuge for travellers seeking to explore Maarakesh and as well some rest from the busy streets and squares from time to time. The Location of the hostel is perfect to explore the Medina just outside of the door. On the inside the place is very calm and nicely decorated!! It offers enough space to stretch out and enjoy a good cup of tea. The hosts Mohamed and Pedro are warmhearted maroccans who take best care of their guests and are always up for an interesting talk!

• 9th Oct 2015

The best hostel I've stayed in so far not even in Morocco, but in the whole world. Beautiful place, cheap prices, great location and tasty breakfast. The best thing waas the staff. Mohamed and Pedro are the best. Thank you Mohamed for advices and help, thank you Pedro for great hospitality and amazing couscous. Well done guys!

If you are looking for a cheap and enjoyable stay in Marrakech, this is your hostel. I stayed with my friend for a couple of days and we already know that when we come back to Morocco we'll stay here. Pietro and Moha, the two guys that work in the hostel are an amazing guys. They made us feel like at home. If you read this comment and stay in hostel Rainbow, just say hello to them at your arrival :) I promise you won't regret!

• 3rd Oct 2015
  • Spain

Pedro and Mohammed at Rainbow Marrakech are incredibly friendly, helpful and really went above and beyond to make our stay very comfortable and enjoyable. No doubt the best staff of any of the many hostels we have stayed in!

Easily the best hostel in Marrakech. It provides a perfect escape from a busy, chaotic city. The staff were extremely helpful and made us feel very welcome. This hostel.has become a base for my 2month trip of morocco. The breakfast (that is included) is lovely, and incredibly filling. The communal.spaces are brilliant for meeting people, the showers and toilets are clean, and the beds are the best we've had on our trip. Would recommend to anyone on a travelers or holiday buget.

I stayed in rainbow hostel twice on my trip to morocco and it was by far the best hostel I've stayed in. Pedro and Mohammed where amazing, they told us all the best places to go sight seeing and where to eat. They both made us feel welcome, nothing was ever too much for them and we had a great laugh too. The hostel was great as well very tidy and filled with colour, the turtles are a lovely touch. Home from Home!! Cheers pedro and Mo, legends!!

• 22nd Sep 2015

Location was very good, right next to the main square, jemma El fna. It was easy enough to find as well. The mattress were probably the worst I've ever slept on and the rooms were quite small, not a lot of places to put bags. It's good value for money as you get breakfast as well.