Rainbow Marrakech Reviews

13 Derb Laadam, Kenaria, Place Jemaa el Fna, Marrakech, Morocco

We had a great time at the hostel and enjoyed our stay there. Would definitely recommend going on a few excursions, particularly the trip to the waterfalls and the Sahara Desert. Breakfast was generous and filling, the staff were all welcoming, especially Sayd and the location nearby to the Plaza was brilliant. Would definitely recommend.

• 3rd Sep 2014

Amazing staff (Sayd you rock !! ) friendly people and colourful atmosphere that you love to come home to !!

• 3rd Sep 2014

Rainbow hostel is a fun social place to stay in Marrakech. Sayd made our trip easy and very enjoyable. After meeting us at the Medina to guide us to the hostel he made delicious mint tea aka whiskey. He also arranged transfers for us to our other destinations for a fair price and booked a 3 day Sahara tour for our group which we really enjoyed. When I left my camera at the hostel he went out of his way to return it to me in another location. Our group loved Rainbow and would stay here over again

Rainbow is a great place! The staff is amazing and very friendly! I had an awesome stay here met lots of travelers from around the world! There's this one guy who works in rainbow named sayd who is super funny and friendly, he can recommend great places to check out and other hostels in different areas that are very good!!! I loved my stay in rainbow!

• 28th Aug 2014