Rainbow Wave Surfing Hostel Reviews

No. 92 Zhong Zhen Road, Hengchun Township, Kenting, Taiwan

i guess it was a normal home but the conversion was great. spacious, simple but with style. staffs r frdly. breakfast is great!

I stayed at the hostel for a week, mainly so that I could go surfing around the area. Everything in the place was really nice a chilled out. The staff were excellent and helped me out in any way they could to make my stay great. This is one of the best hostels I have stayed in. Well done to everyone that works here for making my holiday wonderful :)

In a very convenient location! Near random shops, small businesses, 7-11 and bus station. Staff was very friendly and willing to help with advice and directions!

Great vibe here, and the staff go with the vibe so you're not an easy going kind of person then this might not be your jam. Don't expect a lot of specifics from them, but Kenting is an easy going, exploring kind of place any way. If you want to go scooba diving or sight-seeing, look into locations yourself. The breakfast wasn't big, but the perfect size, and interesting every day. Our room was great, clean, had everything we needed. No laundry machine, but there's a big bucket and soap.

Conveniently located next to the Hengchun bus station. Nice decoration with good facilities. The bunk beds are comfortable. Very helpful and friendly staff. Delicious breakfast prepared by the staff. Would certainly choose this hostel again if I visit Hengchun in the future!

The area is very clean. The ladies make very tasty breakfast!! Would be 100% perfect if there is a washing machine.

This is, by far, the best hostel I've ever stayed at.

I really had a great time there. I definetely recommand this great hostel in Hengchun town.

This is one of the best hostels I have stayed at. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was a big plus! The atmosphere is relaxed and the dorm was spacious.

We really liked the location in the city, easy access to many different things. Staff gave great recommendations on places to rent motor bikes, live music to see and a great night market on Sundays.

I seldom take time to write reviews for a hostel but this time i have to because rainbow wave is definitely the place where u can meet amazing people who will make your trip in kenting amazing.

• 7th Jul 2014
  • Hong Kong

Very nice and laid back hostel with friendly and helpful staff!

The staff are nice and friendly. The only bad part is the location, as it is quite a distance from kenting street. However, if you rent a scooter, then this would not be a problem. The bed is great and the curtains gave me more privacy.

• 22nd Jun 2014
  • Singapore

The place is amazing and really comfortable to sleep in. With that said, it is a bit pricier than other places you can find. What I hated was the staff. The boss was really nice, chatting with all customer, but there are two other staff members whom I didn't like. A lot of other reviewers on here seem to think they're great people, and they probably are, but only to foreigners. They ignored us Chinese folks (discussed with room mates) and were on laptops all day. I was disappointed.

• 20th Jun 2014
  • Taiwan

Everything there is great! I love staff-made sandwiches so much!

Thanks Yiying so much for staying in rainbow wave hostel, we are so grateful you like rainbow wave hostel,and the sandwiches.:P wish you everyday as beautiful as a rainbow.

This place is recently renovated from March 2014, with a lot of character and decoration from the Himalayas. The layout is spacious with each bunk with private outlet and curtains. Moreover, there is a wonderful cafe space downstairs where the lovely owner, Ur Ur, serves lovely homemade breakfast. Another owner is an expert surfer and super teacher. Great place with awesome people.

Hello,Richard Thank you so much for staying in rainbow wave hostel, and so grateful you like rainbow wave hostel,we'll do better for every guest. and wish you everyday as beautiful as a rainbow.

Staying at Rainbow Wave was an excellent experience. It is very conveniently located and the atmosphere was very relaxing. The food was excellent, the music was great, and Leticia and A-lan were incredibly welcoming. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

Dear Anna, Thank you so much for staying in rainbow wave hostel, we are so grateful you like rainbow wave hostel,we love you and so miss you everyone! we want to listening you singing,again:) wish you everyday as beautiful as a rainbow.

Rainbow Wave is located in Hengchung, about 5 minutes from Kenting by buss and roughly 30 minutes from Jialeshuei. Hostel was clean, staff really helpful in explaining the surroundings and what activities are around. Be minded though, the hostel is not at the beach, its in the city, so dont stay here if u are looking for a beach stay. However, if you dont mind traveling 5-10 minutes to the beach then this is the place for u!

Nice place and nice people.

wow~dear Jerry,thank you so much for staying in rainbow wave hostel, i'm so grateful you like rainbow wave hostel, and wish you everyday as beautiful as a rainbow.

Rainbow wave is awesome!! I like the staff there! They are so nice! And the eviroment is wonderful!

耶耶耶~是可愛的李靈耶~ 好想妳噢,什麼時候要再來找我們玩呢? 下次來要身體健健康康的唷 還有好多好玩的地方要介紹妳去呢!