Rainbow Wave Surfing Hostel Reviews

No. 92 Zhong Zhen Road, Hengchun Township, Kenting, Taiwan

Liked the free brekky! Good coffee also :-) Super nice staff, very helpful, even walked us to a place to find food and helped order.

Thought it was brilliant stay here! Breakfasts are awesome. Beds are comfy and quiet! So close to bus station and 7/11 ( awesome restaurant behind 7/11 on the corner. Cheap and super tasty. Staff are all super helpful. Roof terrace is nice in sun !

I really like this place. The hostel is nicely decorated. The hostel is also close to the bus station, there are also rental bike nearby. Hence, getting around Henghun and Kending was easy. Additionally, the staff were really friendly. As compared to Kending, I enjoy the quiet environment here :) due to personal reasons, I had to leave early. Would stay here again if I visit Kending/Hengchun again.

• 3rd Jan 2016
  • Singapore

Amazing stay! If i should come back to Taiwan i will definetly come back to rainbow wave!

They were so helpful. The place was amazing and I loved every minute. . Convenient and comfortable with great people and vibes!!

• 31st Dec 2015

Didn't even need to use the lockers it was so secure, staff and atmosphere friendly and laid back. It was even clean! The facilities were varied and functioning. My only slight criticism is that they charged me for a towel. But really I should've brought my own you know. The location is okay, any beach is a little ways out, which is fine if you can get a scooter but since we had bicycles it was a little bit of a work out. All in all it was absolutely brilliant

Had a very good stay here. Convenient location. Really relaxed atmosphere and nice staff. The common room is nice to chill out as well as the roof terrace. And the breakfast was awesome!

• 11th Dec 2015

All the staff were very friendly, and always available to answer any questions we had. They helped us find transportation, gave advice on what to see, and even expedited breakfast for us when we had to leave suddenly due to an incoming typhoon. Great staff, great hostel!

There are PETS in this hostel. Allergic to both cats and dogs, this place was allergen central. Stray dogs sometimes wonder inside, and there are family cats and dogs all over the first floor. Would have been helpful to know this before I booked my room.

• 26th Sep 2015

The staff was incredibly nice! The atmosphere of the hostel is very laid back and friendly. The location was perfect for going to the beach and exploring Kenting. I just wish that the hostel said something their pets, people with allergies might want to know so that they can bring medication.

I only booked to stay here one night and ended up staying 6. The atmosphere is very relax and the staff are extremely friendly and also relaxed. It takes 10/15 minutes by bus to get to the beach and the hostel gives surfing lessons if you are keen. Very close to some great restaurants and food karts. Would definetly recommend this hostel if you feel like taking a relaxing break from the busy bigger city's.