Rainbow in Jeju Reviews

Ido 1(il)-dong, Jeju-si, Jeju Island, South Korea

The breakfast is very good!

The hostel was very clean and nicely decorated. The common spaces looked like cute cafes. There are places to eat near the hostel if you explore a little, but if you want to be right in the middle of things, this is probably not the place for you. I took the bus to travel around the island, and bus stops are only a short walk away. I didn't try the free breakfast, but the staff were always friendly and the room was very clean.

• 9th Oct 2014

Very nice Hostel, and the staff were really helpful and friendly. They are on time with their schedules and make you feel at home quick.

• 8th Oct 2014

Very clean, safe and cosy place. I had a good time in Rainbow. Only drawback for me are the beds that are quite tard, and it did work well for me

I am writing this review from Rainbow Jeju! And if I am back again in this lovely GH, I guess my first stay was perfect. It is a cute little GH close to the market (10 min walking), eating and drinking area (10 min walking), the sea (15 min walking)... The atmosphere is very nice and staff is friendly and helpful and will show you what to visit, where to go to grab lunch or dinner! Breakfast was really good even if simple: eggs, orange juice, coffee, toast, salad. Go, go and GO! •ㅈ•

The staff here was so helpful, from drawing maps for destinations to helping me with my laundry (accidentally left it in the washing machine when I left for dinner, came back to it dried and folded). Would definitely stay there again.

Very nice staff! I really enjoyed my stay at the rainbow. great atmosphere and good facilities. can truely recommend this place! ;)