Rainbow in Jeju Reviews

Ido 1(il)-dong, Jeju-si, Jeju Island, South Korea

I am writing this review from Rainbow Jeju! And if I am back again in this lovely GH, I guess my first stay was perfect. It is a cute little GH close to the market (10 min walking), eating and drinking area (10 min walking), the sea (15 min walking)... The atmosphere is very nice and staff is friendly and helpful and will show you what to visit, where to go to grab lunch or dinner! Breakfast was really good even if simple: eggs, orange juice, coffee, toast, salad. Go, go and GO! •ㅈ•

The staff here was so helpful, from drawing maps for destinations to helping me with my laundry (accidentally left it in the washing machine when I left for dinner, came back to it dried and folded). Would definitely stay there again.

Very nice staff! I really enjoyed my stay at the rainbow. great atmosphere and good facilities. can truely recommend this place! ;)

Very friendly staff. They made a few good recommendations. I was traveling alone but early in the evening there's a good opportunity to meet up with other guests in the main area. That cuts off at 10pm for those looking to get some rest in silence. Fairly new and clean inside. I'd go back here if I make a trip to Jeju again

The staffs were very friendly and approachable! Thank you so much for your help during our stay at rainbow guest house!

• 10th Jun 2014
  • Singapore

This place is very cute and clean. And the breakfast it's a plus!