Rainbow in Jeju Reviews

Ido 1(il)-dong, Jeju-si, Jeju Island, South Korea

I cannot see where they advertise ALL guests needing to vacate the premises between 11am to 4pm. I had booked my bunk for the night before so I could check in at midday. I was sick, sore, and just needed to go to bed, but they refused and said "no guests". I never ended up staying here in the end and just booked a hotel room instead. Lacking in sympathy and English skills.

The breakfast is very good!

The hostel was very clean and nicely decorated. The common spaces looked like cute cafes. There are places to eat near the hostel if you explore a little, but if you want to be right in the middle of things, this is probably not the place for you. I took the bus to travel around the island, and bus stops are only a short walk away. I didn't try the free breakfast, but the staff were always friendly and the room was very clean.

• 9th Oct 2014

Very nice Hostel, and the staff were really helpful and friendly. They are on time with their schedules and make you feel at home quick.

• 8th Oct 2014

Very clean, safe and cosy place. I had a good time in Rainbow. Only drawback for me are the beds that are quite tard, and it did work well for me